CALL ME BABY - CHAPTER FOUR

CALL ME BABY

Suho feels uneasy in his sleep. It tastes like a needle piercing attack his knees and along the calf. He opened his eyes and groaned while holding his knee. His sweat profusely that pain. He tried to get up and pull the drawer beside his bed. He took a bottle of painkillers given by Jae Hee. Quickly Suho swallowing little pills without water and re-lay down. Still with staring at the ceiling, Suho constantly withstand the pain did not diminish.

 

Suho almost could not stand the pain would attack him so that he wanted to grab his cell phone. HIs movement stops when reaching part of his bedside table. It was not there and Suho recalled that the cell phone must be left in the backseat of the Yoona's car. As he closed his eyes and shook his head, he tried to get up from the bed and approached the next desk to get the phone contained under his window. Sense of throbbing on his knees grew stronger as he walked.

 

Suho bit his lips and grabbed the cordless phone and started to think hard to remember a phone number of Jae Hee. The man had promised to be ready 24 hours for him only but the problem is Jae Hee's number stored in his cell phone. He approached the window and parted the curtains, cafe owned by Yoona clearly visible in his eyes. Under the printed the name of the cafe, there is the cafe telephone number. Suho think hard to remember numbers of Jae Hee but his instinct would bring his fingers pressing the phone button on the numbers listed under the name of the cafe.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona was pensive the cashier countered to looked at all of the content contained in Suho's phones. She repeatedly apologized to the owners of mobile phones due to the very compelled searched the contents of the cell phone. Yoona opened all the group conversation and read each incoming message. Her heart did not stop pounding that found the moment of truth who Kim Junmyeon an unfolding. All conversations that EXO group explain all the members who sent a message to the leader was missing. Yoona switch the Gallery on the photo and see all the shots of EXO members together with Suho and several other artists. Yoona found the face of the bespectacled man who rented two-storey house in front of the café. While continuing to shift fingers, Yoona to the contacts folder and find the names of artists are very often heard even Yoona's eyes widened. There are the contact numbeer of Kyuhyun Super Junior and TVXQ Changmin following there were Choi Minho, Choi Siwon and others.

 

Yoona leaned back in a chair and bitted the end of the mobile phone with her head throbbing. When she was it such a ringing phone startled her. Yoona jumped from her seat and stared at the phone rang right in front of her eyes. Yoona looked at the clock on the wall cafe and look at the clock showed 2:15 minutes digits. Who is calling the cafe middle of the night like this? Fad?  Or ...

 

A thought crossed the minds of Yoona as she stared at the phone that her hand. Without thinking twice, she snatched up the phone and stubborn ring.  "Yeobseyo?"

 

"Yoona-ssi ..."

 

Yoona sat up at the sound. Hesitantly she tried to answer, "Junmyeon-ssi ... ???"

 

"Ne. This is mde..Junmyeon..May I ask your help... my knees ..."

 

Yoona immediately stood up and cut the sentence Suho quickly. "What happened to your knees!"

 

Paused opposite. Sounding heavy sigh. "My knees cramps ..."

 

"I will be there!" without thinking Yoona put down the phone and pulled the cash register drawer and pulled out the keys cafés. By running the café he opened the door and across the deserted street outside to the house just opposite.

 

Suho looked at the cordless of telephone receiver with stunned. Yoona has hung up before he said that he asked for help that woman to call Jae Hee because he was convinced that there must be at his cell phone with Yoona. Through the glass window, Suho saw how Yoona out of the café and cross the street toward to his house. "Crazy..this is already very late .." Suho murmur followed by the sound of banging on his door.

 

Suho tried to look in the window and saw the narrow angle that Yoona was banged on the door. Unknowingly forgetting for a moment the pain in his knee, Suho smiled and reached into the pocket of his shorts. He was always the last out of the dorm so that it becomes a habit every door lock anything, he will pocket the key in his pocket. And tonight he dit it so with fast motion, Suho opened the window and shouted at Yoona. "Yoona-ssi .."

Yoona banging on the door of the house with exasperation. She did not know how to get into the house because she was convinced that Kim Junmyeon unable down the stairs. Central she thinks like that, a voice from above.

"Yoona-ssi !!"

Yoona looked up and turned towards the sound source. Sh saw a window open and saw the top of a face appear there. Yoona squinted when she found Suho who looked down. "I'll throw you the keys out of here." And Suho throwing something towards Yoona and it fell right in front of the shoes of Yoona.

Yoona bent down and picked up the keys. She looked up again and saw that Suho no longer visible in the window. Yoona immediately put the key in and turn it around. clearly room was audible clicking sound lonely and carefully, Yoona entered the large house that after locking it. Yoona glanced to look the stylish of living room setup with mediterenia and her thumbs too home real estate, which has been organizing each house with a charming design. However Yoona mind fixed on Suho which makes it immediately ran up the stairs.

Long hallway with a level two rows of rooms to make Yoona confuse but the light contained in a first room makes Yoona soon get there. She opened the bedroom door and found that Suho has now sat against the wall below the window while holding his knee with a pale face.

Yoona quickly across the vast room and approached Suho. She grabbed the man's arm around her shoulders and lifted so that the body with the power it has. "Is it very painful?" Yoona looked at Suho who looks bewildered.

"I can walk alone ..."

"I really powerful help to the bed!" Yoona denied making Suho shut his mouth and let alone that led her slender body. Sometimes he cursed himself became so weak from his injury.

Suho reach the edge of the bed and dropped his body fell first from the handle Yoona. He immediately sat against the back of the bed and tried to smile at Yoona who looked at him attentively.

"Gomawo ..." Suho suddenly fell silent when yoona's hand touched gently his knee. The woman was so worried and it painted a pretty clear on the face of it.

"What to do first aid when you have cramps like this?" Suho looked Yoona's face closely. Unconsciously she leaned on the edges of the bed and looked down at Suho.

Their eyes stared back at the sparkling beads. The air seemed to stop as their eyes adrift in a while and warm touch palms above his knee throbbing Yoona further adds pulses to the heart Suho. Yoona though she could not remove her gaze on the front of a pair of gentle eyes, his gaze seemed to hold her like a pair of arms invisible.

Suho held his breath for a moment before moving his hand touched the hand of Yoona. A second he touched the smooth skin and slowly let it from the knee who never stopped throbbing pain. He felt an unexpected desire in his heart and decided to suppress it.

"Jae Hee therapist will give me a warm towel over my knee ..." Suho said fine.

Yoona instantly recognizes what had happened, she immediately pulled her hand which resides in Suho grip when she was let go from the top of his knee. She blinked her eyes and took a step back from the edge of the bed, holding her hand. "I..Iwill wet towel with warm water ... it is no subordinate?" Yoona said hurry.

Suho pulled the his collar neck t-shirt and could only nod like crazy when Yoona ran out of his room. "Ah .." Suho rubbed his forehead suddenly sweating. He bitted lips and rubbed his nose. "What kind of feeling swept over me ??"

Yoona soak a small towel she found in a drawer in the kitchen storage into a basin of warm water. She held her hand that had just touched of Suho knee and gripped by that man. Yoona's face warmed when considering how close they had been, she could stare into her eyes soft bead. Yoona covered her face with embarrassment that arises suddenly. She pressed her cheeks with both hands. "What's wrong with you, Yoona !! Wake up ... he's so far to reach!" Yoona breathed into the air and sighed as she looked down at the towel that has now become warmer. "EXO Suho...Suho EXO..he is ... without glasses and hair like that..he is  EXO Suho..he indeed .." after saying this, Yoona bring the basin  to the Suho's room. 

Ooo

Chanyeol lied his body beside Sehun and Kai who was lying in bed. Sehun shifted his body while busy playing a cellphone, saying lazy. "Go back to your room, hyung ..." he turned wide-eyed of Chanyeol disrespectful tone of Sehun and hit Sehun's head with exasperation.

"Basic rude! You're thrown me out, EOH? Then Kai, too!" Chanyeol protest.

Sehun holding his head and turned around. Handsome face looked mischievous grin. "Kai had already had been here." He laughs at Chanyeol grumbled in his deep voice.

Kai lying in Suho's bed also be heard laughing softly. "I'm designing and Sehun later to solo dance during a concert. Besides, I want to lay here because tomorrow I will go with Kyungsoo Hyung and Minseok to Busan looking Suho Hyung."

Hearing Kai plan, Chanyeol suddenly sat down and pulled out his phone and start checking messages are sent on Suho through Line SNS a few hours ago. Sehun ceased his activities and mobile viewing Chanyeol interested to see behavior that is immediately opened his cell phone. Sehun sat up when he saw wrinkles Chanyeol's forehead.

"Hyung ..."

"Ah !!!" with a deep voice called out loud, Chanyeol staring Sehun while showing cell phone's screen right in front of the maknae face. "Look !! Junmyeon Hyung open and read all the messages that we send !!"

"Moya ???" Sehun depriving Chanyeol phones and examine all the messages they have read information that has been read by Suho means. Kai immediately jumped out of bed and sat beside Chanyeol grinning.

Sehun stared Chanyeol with the same smile wide. "So ... are we not able to trace it?"

Chanyeol regain his cell phone and held it up repeatedly. "What if we just go spread simultaneously look for it?"

"We had three days of an empty schedule. I think we can do it. That should leave is Baekhyun, Lay Hyung and Chen as the city where the grandmother's house Baekhyun far enough."

"We're a day after they order not to arouse suspicion. Manager has also been agreed." Chanyeol said excitedly. Kai and Sehun nodded in agreement and kissing his cell phone, lying beside Sehun. He stared at the maknae with playful eyes.

"Gimcheon!"

Sehun pointed Chanyeol's face. "Gimcheon!"

 

Ooo

 

Yoona came into the room with a basin when she saw Suho was calling someone on the phone. Suho exiting the room before Yoona was intentionally put the phone on the bedside of  table  without saying any word to Suho.

 

Suho saw Yoona entered the room and he immediately end the conversation on Jae Hee in the phone. He smiled at Yoona approaching his bed. "I've been called a therapist Jae Hee and he will come soon."

 

Yoona put the basin beside the bed and a warm towel to squeeze it with her hand. She looked up when she heard the sentence of Suho.

 

"Gomawo kept my cell phone." Suho held up his cell phone and quickly Yoona nodded uneasily because they feel has opened up the cell phone without the knowledge of their owners.

 

Suho grabbed a towel from Yoona's hand and put it on the sore knee. He laughed softly at Yoona who looks silenced to Suho action. "I do not want to trouble you." He could feel a sense of warmth creeping slowly toward the knee and calf.

 

Yoona bitted her lip and felt her face warm. She saw the handsome face that looked and how the man's head hung limply good forehead. Yoona recalled that the opening of the mobile phone and it makes it stood up and bowed in front of Suho.

 

"Mian ne ..."

 

Suho looked up and gawking at Yoona who bowed in front of him. He increasingly dumbfounded when he heard the woman's words. "Mian ne..i have been opened your phone and read all the messages in the group sent by all your  member .." Yoona slowly looked up and found the shocked expression on the face of Suho. "I know that you ... you are..Suho EXO ..." Having said this, Yoona straightened up and approached the bed edge Suho that visible shock.

 

"I'm going to keep it as a secret. I will not tell anyone in this town. I know you're doing all of this has a reason." Yoona immediately said it was to make Suho quieter.

 

Suho too surprised to hear that Yoona know who he is. He rubbed his hair and voiced by surprise. "Woaaah ... was only 3 days I survived with this disguise." Amazed with himself, Suho is laughing  slowly.

 

Suho stared Yoona intently. "You are not angry? To me? Because I've opened your cell phone?"

 

Suho stop laugh and reply Yoona eyes. He looked down and chuckled. "Angry? I am not angry..i just hope you do not change after knowing who I am." Suho would feel uncomfortable if after this Yoona will keep her distance. He is worried that Yoona will be considered the same as the fans, an idol who favored so that he will lose the closeness with her. Suho feel that being with Yoona everything seemed very normal.

 

At that time they sit close together and Suho could feel the warmth of the towel has dried his knee. Throbbing sense back noticeably, though not as strong as before. His heart is throbbing pain waiting for an answer of Yoona.

 

Yoona gulped. From the beginning she never understood the sense of her interest with the man who came out of the cab 3 days ago. She also never understand what makes her desperate pursuit of Suho only to accompany him shopping for daily needs. She also did not understand why since the presence of the man she became very happy to stand on the edge of the window of her room. she was very understanding. The attraction it came before she knew the truth about him.

 

Yoona smiled and touched the tip of Suho bed sheets. "I knew you before I know who you are? Are you an idol or a normal person. To me you're just like any other human, any job that makes you known people crowded. You're still a Kim Junmyeon who rented the house in front of my cafe." Then Yoona laugh. "I just can not think what happened to Yu na and promise to be crawling with her tongue if you were right leader of EXO."

 

Suho wet his lips with his tongue as he remembered his oath Yu Na on. He laughed along with Yoona at the moment the sound of a car horn and followed the sound of the door bell below. Yoona wiped her tears and stood up. "I think I should go home, Jae Hee oppa has come to look at you .." Yoona be turned around when the wrist is held by Suho.

 

Suho clutching tiny wrist and returned to his habit which always makes the fans hysterical when each photo preview circulated, wet his lips with his tongue. "Kamsahamnida has come when I needed help .." The voice sounded Suho slowly and gently caressing feeling of Yoona made a beautiful woman flushed.

 

Yoona quickly nodded and replied. "I'm also glad that you trust to call me..you and I are friends and indeed deserved help each other." With smooth, Yoona pulled off Suho hand grip on her wrist feels warmed up.

 

Suho looked at the palms of his hands were grasping the arms of Yoona and found she was already out of his room. He breathed and leaned back on the bed as he rubbed the back of his hair. He covered his face with the palm of the hand with a smile etched into the corner of his mouth.

 

Ooo

 

Yoona quickly ran down the stairs half ran with bright red face. She immediately opened the door and found Jae Hee has stood at the door with a parka and no cold vapor out of breathing.

 

Jae Hee was surprised to see Yoona who opened the door and he unconsciously trigger a sense of surprise. "Yoona? You were here ..? How can ...?"

 

Yoona immediately wiggled his hand in front of Jae Hee smiling face. "Aniya ... I just came because Junmyeon call me when he was very ill." Yoona painstakingly explaining to Jae Hee though she knew it was her face was red.

 

Jae Hee secret smile look effortless Yoona explains, with a laugh, he patted the head of Yoona and said. "I know..Don't explain how hard it is. I understand."

 

Yoona sighed with relief and said cheerfully. "Then I go home .." Yoona would run when he heard Jae Hee who hold the pace.

 

"Hm ... I wish you and Su ..." Jae Hee feel difficulty while calling Suho because he is used to call the young man as his stage name.

 

Yoona understand the meaning trouble Jae Hee and she immediately connect without perceptible. "Ah..Junmyeon-ssi ... what's wrong with him?"

 

Jae Hee rubbed the back of his neck. He cleared his throat and stuck his hands into his trouser pockets. "I hope you can be friends. At the moment he is undergoing mental depression because of the injury. His confidence declined precipitously and he was in a state of instability. I want to make it soon recovered and walk without a cane because of a big job waiting for him in Seoul. There are some people who really need him. " Up here Jae Hee stop and wait for a reaction sentence of Yoona who looks silent.

 

Yoona held their breath to hear the narrative of Jae Hee. She felt no stone crushing chest. Not because of injuries suffered of Suho but rather on the fact that he would soon go out of town Gimcheon after his knee healed. Ya..EXO member require their leader..they require Suho. They require Kim Junmyeon. Fans require their idol back. Why my chest suddenly feel claustrophobic?

 

"Yoona?" Jae Hee looked at Yoona were silent.

 

Yoona blinked her eyes and immediately smiled at him. "Ah..ne..we had been friends. He must immediately heal..maybe be much job awaited in Seoul." Oh, damn why I suddenly feel sad? Yoona step back and waved at Jae Hee. "I go home." Without waiting for an answer of Jae Hee, she immediately crossed the deserted streets and into cafés.

 

Jae Hee looked at Yoona who had disappeared into the cafe and shrugged. He entered the house and closed the door and yelled up the stairs of the house. "Aish..Kim Junmyeon ... you wake me at midnight !!" and he saw that the young man was tapping his knee with a warm towel. He smiled as he approached the bed. "It seems Yoona first aid to the right!"

 

Suho raised his head and saw Jae Hee had been sitting beside his bed and grabbed a towel warmer that. With painstaking man's hand doing the massage slowly around the knee and said with a smile.

 

"She is pretty, isn't she?"

 

Suho widen pair of eyes to hear the sentence of Jae Hee. Slowly his face flushed when he saw the big smile on his handsome face of Jae Hee. He knows who is meant by the man and he chose to remain be silent. He had just read all the messages sent by the members in the group.

 

Jae Hee looked at Suho who looks pensive. "does Yoona not count?" Jae Hee teased.

 

Suho blinked and focused on Jae Hee gaze. As the man, the second massage and so on does not hurt as much as the first time. Suho wiped his lips with the tip of his finger and try to answer Jae Hee as natural as possible.

 

"Only a stupid man who says she was ugly." Suho laughed and greeted by Jae Hee with a laugh anyway.

 

While continuing to stretch the leg muscles slowly, Jae Hee asked mildly. "You're anywhere tonight? Tense all your muscles causing cramps, you move your knees too long."

 

Suho captures the tone of rebuke in the fine sentence. By swallowed he replied Jae Hee carefully. "I went to watch a movie with Yoona and Yu Na ..."

 

"Aaah ..." Jae Hee reaction is very fast and he stared at the soft handsome face in front of it. "You must be in the audience were pushing your way out of the studio!"

 

Suho replied with a laugh. "And some of them nudged even stepped on my foot .."

 

Jae Hee push forehead of Suho with exasperation. "Do not do it again..we not do yet the session of walk without a cane! Later we will start a few more days in a glass room above! Do not add to your illness! You can only walk around cafes and bus stops in front for the moment! Your member are waiting for you."

 

Suho was silent as he took off the hands of Jae Hee located in the head. Yoona's face and the members play around in his mind. Slowly he sounds. " heal me soon, Hyung ..."

 

Ooo

Yoona opened the cafe door, blowing her fingers were cold as the morning snow fell slowly. From waking she had heard the sound captured of Yu Na who got up late and eventually she gave up her car keys on the girl. Yoona pushed the café door and stood there staring at what was in front of her.

Suho is standing right in front of Yoona with thick jacket and a beannie is sweet on his head, tan and black hair covering his forehead a good display. A clear glasses located above the bridge of his nose and he smiled.

"Good morning.."

Yoona blinked her eyes and asked in surprise. "How's your knee?" she looked at the knees and stick sustain Suho.

Suho looked down at his knee for a moment wrapped in a dark-colored jeans. He looked up and laughed. "It's getting better. Are you busy today?"

Yoona shook her head quickly and immediately regretted the attitude of enthusiasm will Suho question. "No..i Think .." she replied with a mysterious tone.

Suho laughter slowly and looked his cell phone. "Want to accompany me to see the other side of Gimcheon?"

"Eh?" Yoona advancing her face in astonishment. White snowflakes gently pass between them.

"I read on the internet that Gimcheon city famous for its history and one of them is the temple Jikjisayang. Here is written that there has a perfect view? What would accompany me there?"

Yoona raised eyebrows and a small smile appeared on her lips. In front of her, it is not an idol who was hiding who has a lot of fans but just an ordinary man who took her to visit the sights. She nodded and said quickly. "Latte? Then we go?" after said so Yoona turned around to enter the cafe followed by Suho laughing.

In the cafe one part-time employee who owned Yoona provide to Suho the warm Latte and some bread with a sweet taste and soft as cotton. Suho enjoyed all that is standing in front of his desk when Yoona with her knitting parka and hat pretty white milk over her long hair loose. A pair of gloves adorn slender arms.

Suho looked up and stared at the moment of beauty Yoona. Yoona cleared and said with a laugh. "Let's go."

Suho stood up and walked beside Yoona, he seemed to forget that maybe his legs will feel tired and cramping as overnight. However Suho do not care about it for now. He wants to enjoy his time was in Gimcheon while he has free time. Gimcheon too beautiful to pass. And Yoona is too difficult to avoid.

When Yoona want to call the taxi, Suho hold her hands and held it makes Yoona shocked. Suho is not trying to take off her hand even though he saw Yoona looked at him with rounded eyes.

"I read that in Gimcheon also had a nice tour bus. Why we do not try?" Suho say it seriously making Yoona cheeks warmed between the cold snowflakes descending slowly. Oh God, why this man was made me dazzled?..Oh Lord, do not fall Yoona, he is owned many gilrs in the world..he loved by many people..he is an idol ... he was hard to reach ..

But a firm grip Suho's fingers silence all thoughts Yoona. With their slow walk towards the purchase of a bus ticket counter located at the tour stops at the threshold of the road. Yoona's mind Suho exactly the same as when they run together like that. By this time I was Kim Junmyeon no-frills leader in behind..i  just a regular guy who wants to go sightseeing with beautiful women and that has attracted me. Suho  looked at the Yoona's profile of the side as they head to the tour bus ticket counter. His heart feels warm immediately making him down with a smile. He did not release his grip on the fingers of Yoona.

Ooo

Chanyeol were installing the mask when Sehun entering the room. Maknae was also seen already wearing a mask and a hat on his head. Tall body wrapped in a winter jacket and looked pair the headset on either ears. Also stands behind DO, Xiumin and Kai were also wearing similar clothing, Xiumin even accidentally wearing sunglasses.

"The snow began to fall. Is the train tickets we are ready?" Xiumin asked behind his white mask.

Chanyeol turned around after smoothing parka and swift reply. "It is."

"You'll be down in Gimcheon while we proceeded to Busan." DO say with round eyes.

Sehun and Chanyeol stepped out of the room and nodded. Sehun turned DO, "Gimcheon just 3 hours from Seoul and located between Seoul and Busan." Then he embraced DO shoulder, " we can refreshing .." he laughs, squeezing the shoulder of hyung.

DO looked up and answered seriously. "Hopefully we can find Suho Hyung .."

They headed for the television room and get ready to go when looking Baekhyun and Lay and Chen has also been prepared with the purpose of them, namely Baekhyun grandmother's house. After discussions with menager, the tall big man that allows all members set out with a goal apiece in search of Suho at the same time make it easier to answer if the question arises of several parties.

"Ready?" Chanyeol asked his witty. 7 members to show their thumbs and Chanyeol extended his hand. "1 ... 2..3 .." all the members put all their hands and in unison they said. "WE ARE ONE, EXO !! Let's go find our Leader !!" they shouted, embracing each other.

"You've finally accomplished to grandma's Baekhyun hyung." Chanyeol laughs while embracing shoulders visible of  Lay will delight their impromptu trip. They came out of the dorm and Chanyeol be the last one to close the door. He stared at their dormitory to be empty for two days because  they provide between two to three days on their way. With determined definitely find Suho in three days, Chanyeol locked the door of their dorm.

Meanwhile Suho so dazzled by the beauty of the scenery around the temple Jikjisayang surrounded by a row of pine trees covered in snow. Although the snow continued to fall slowly, never recede tourists to visit the historic temple. Because around the temple has incredible natural scenery beautiful and traditional restaurant lined appetizing. Yoona took Suho buy hot potatoes while they surround the temple area is so beautiful. Occasionally they take pictures together or sometimes alternately posing.

Suho read on the internet that Gimcheon is a very viscous with traditional culture but very friendly in accepting anyone who comes to town it is. He could see the rows of mountains encircling the city through the hills ladder thrown off along Yoona, completely forgetting the state of his knee.

Suho photographing Gimcheon city views from the top of the hill with his cell phone camera and exclaimed in amazement. "It's beautiful !! The members have to see."

Yoona leaning on side fence, looking Suho  face from the side and smiled. "You miss them," said Yoona.

Suho lowered his cell phone camera and target Yoona's face that makes the woman covered her face with a laugh. "Do portrait!" He protested and Suho laugh.

"You're very beautiful with the hat." Suho divert his cell phone camera and stared at Yoona were stunned. The woman was so pretty among the snowflakes. In the minds of Suho crossed their title track, CALL ME BABY. I wish I could ask her to call me ... call me baby?

Yoona voice interrupted him reverie to Suho make shook her head violently. "You divert the question!" Yoona said as she hit the arms of  Suho.

Suho smiling. "I miss them. I almost never left them without this kind of communication." Suho looked away at Gimcheon views of the city below. The distance between Gimcheon only 3 hours but it felt so much for him as far apart with the members.

Yoona find lonely expression on his handsome face of Suho. SHe also looked at Gimcheon city views. Without turning, Yoona quiet voice. "It's certainly a very difficult time for you. I hope you're serious to therapy, Junmyeon-ssi." Yoona held out the palm of her hand into the air, received a cold snowflake on open palm. SHe holds it up and melt it on gloved hand. She turned to Suho who was also staring at her. "You have to get back on them?"

Suho looed Yoona at pupils who sparkled. He rubbed his forehead as he answered slowly. "We need each other."

There is a sense of pulsating wall of the heart Yoona made her touch the chest tightness. Why should feel painful? He is a nobody to you, Yoona! He's just a newcomer who will soon leave this city? Why does it hurt? Why?

Suho see Yoona half down. The woman closed her eyes for a moment and then looked up cheerful. "Then you have to enjoy your therapy time without Gimcheon interrupted .."

Yoona has just said so, Suho phone rang shrilly. He glanced over and saw the name. Unconsciously Suho issued a ringing loud laughter as he welcomed it. He whispered to Yoona that is calling is Jae Hee.

"Yeobseyo ..."

"Where are you? I've been in front of your house! This is our therapy schedule to use the cross walk in the solarium level!" - Sound Jae Hee.

"Ah..mian ne, Hyung..I was in the temple Jikjisayang together Yoona ..."

"Mola ?? !! Back soon! You can not make your knees tired if you do not want to cramp like overnight ..." - sound Jae Hee.

However Suho not to hear the nagging Jae Hee who eventually forced to wait in a cafe owned Yoona because Suho already decided that a phone conversation with a laugh. Yoona stared anxiously Suho.

"You should immediately back..Terapis Jae Hee has been waiting for .."

Suho put the phone into his jacket pocket and grabbed Yoona. "I wanted to enter the temple and beg something .."

"But you have to get back .."

"I want to beg something there." Suho voice sounded serious about making Yoona nodded and let himself back warm hand grasped Suho who do not wear gloves.

Suho want to invoke want to once again return to Gimcheon one day and with a woman who was beside him at the moment.

 

Ooo

 

Once Yoona and Suho in the cafe, they were greeted by a pair of eyes staring of Jae Hee. Without considering that the contents of the cafe was crowded, Jae Hee hold his waist and broad Suho shoulders rotate  to come out with him back to the young man's rented house.

 

"I'm paid handsomely to make you recover. So I do not want my patients when the treatment is missed!"

 

"But you get paid by my money, Hyung," Suho replied with a smile making Jae Hee's face flushed and without words still dragging Suho pushing the exit café. Jae Hee shouting at Yu Na who stood gaping stare tray hugging what is happening in front of him.

 

"Gomawo on free bread, Yu Na!"

 

Suho still had turned his head and found Yoona looking at him. Before he came out of the sliding doors, Suho say thank you in motion mouth on Yoona followed smile painted face and a pair of beautiful eyes.

 

Yoona felt her face getting warm and could only stare see Suho which has now passed out of her eyes. Yu Na approached her and said curious.

 

"So you go the date out with Junmyeon oppa?" Without thinking Yu Na guess what was contained by her mind since she heard complaints of Jae Hee.

 

Yoona immediately turned around and shook her head hard. He pushed gently shoulder Yu Na. "Aniya..I only accompany him to visit tourist attractions in Gimcheon."

 

Yu Na rounded eyeballs. SHe was promoting her face close to Yoona's face. her fingertips touching Yoona cheeks are flushed. "When the weather is snowy like this? Did you forget the nickmame of Jikjisayang temple?" Yu Na smile widened when she saw a pair of eyes Yoona rounded. With the tip of her finger pointed, Yu Na seductive nose of Yoona. "People know in Gimcheon know Jikjisayang Temple is a temple of hope. Everyone who prayed at the temple that has a hope for someone who likes. Is oppa Junmyeon entered the temple and pray?" without asking for answers Yoona, Yu Na stepped cheerfully left her increasingly silent.

 

Anyone knows that behind the historical value, Jikjisayang temple is known as a temple of hope for couples of men and women. That story just by word of mouth but many believe even many tourists who already know the story. Yoona patted her cheek. She believes that Suho will not find out until it's deep.

 

Yoona decided to immediately be between Yu Na and two other employees because they began bustling cafe visitors.

 

Suho sweat profusely along the face and neck up along the arm which holds the cross training. He trained Jae Hee to walk without a cane where his knees shook and pain attack him like thousands of needle prick. His legs became very heavy to move and instantly waist also hurt. His hair was attached didahi and sweat now soaking his chest broad and muscular.

 

With painstaking, Jae Hee lead Suho to do step by step by holding the waist and back are now wet with sweat. Jae Hee saw how the muscles of the back and the young man's arm firmly contracted. Veins popping and he also saw how Suho fighting back pain that continues.

 

They have been training for two hours with occasional breaks within 10 minutes. In time for the new, Suho able to step five to eight steps. Jae Hee rubbed his sweat and said quietly encouraged Suho. "Soon we will finish the exercise. You'll buy your favorite latte."

 

Suho looked Jae Hee with a sharp glance. "Do not talk about a latte while now!" face leader, rise to the surface and it makes Jae Hee grinning.

 

Casually, Jae Hee patted the buttocks Suho and said cheerfully. "Come on..two steps away! Yes ... good ... okay ... we stopped."

 

Jae Hee loud sound like an alarm to Suho. Hand grip on the bars apart and he slumped sitting on the cold floor. He immediately lay down to the back of his on the floor. Coursed through his back and a cool sense of cleft lip Suho aspersion thrown softly. "Aish ... damn !!" he raised his head and looked at his knee that is now starting slowly massaged by Jae Hee. "Can not I allowed a short break for a minute two minutes?" Suho complain quietly to make a smooth hand massage movements Jae Hee stalled.

 

Jae Hee standing the knee gently patting it and he said with a smile. "Okay. I'm down for a while. I'll order a Latte at Yoona." After that he walked out leaving Suho alone.

 

Suho staring at the backs of Jae Hee who disappeared. He stared at the ceiling of the room and his gaze fell on cross training. Suho sat up and stared at it and turns on his knee. It is the first exercise to get back to normal. very painful but Suho remembered how last night when he opened the internet and find a short video footage of fans that records how the members bowed to the fans and said he would find himself. Chanyeol heavy voice heard clearly.

 

Suho lifted his body and his hands the crossbar and he's desperately trying to stand up. he bit his lip as has now been standing upright. Shook his right leg back and slowly but surely back pain began to spread. However Suho hardened his heart and began stepped who like hung a large rock. Sharp eyes gaze straight and his jaw hardened. One step..two .. Suho counting in the liver. He will move as much as his heart brought him.

 

Meanwhile Jae Hee will already be back home Suho stopped when he heard the sound of Yoona. Gimcheon's sky was getting dark and Yoona alarming state of the stomach two men. He ran for a moment toward the kitchen cafe and came out carrying a large bundle.

 

"Would I give you dinner? Gimbap and some bread?" Yoona looked at Jae Hee who like being back a smile. "I'm worried about the state of both of you, oppa .." Yoona explained quickly.

 

Jae Hee laughed and nodded. "Ah ... Yoona ... nothing that prohibits you feed us. Come home." Jae Hee beckoned and with a big smile followed Jae Hee after asking Yu Na keep the counter.

 

Yu Na kiss her lips and sighed. "What they want to dodge when you're in love? Basic eonni ..."

 

Ooo

 

"I think he must have been asleep. he was struggling during practice bear the pain." Jae Hee said quietly as he pushed the door mirror room and he froze in place when he saw what was going on in there. Yoona even close resist her call when she saw how hard Suho stepped  step by step toward a mirror in front of him.

 

Sturdy and muscular body that looks shiny by sweat profusely. Yoona saw Suho almost fell when every time he stepped up, but with a strong determination alsonot make him fall.

 

Jae Hee and Yoona see how Suho nearly a mirror in front of him. Suho pause and he felt almost gave up because of the knees and the legs are like sliced ​​knife because so painful. But he did not want to lose, he should be able to reach the wall in front of the mirror. "Come Suho !! Two more steps .." murmured Suho encourage him and stepped back.

 

Yoona see it all in horror as a hand of Suho reached the wall mirror and he could see the look of pain on the face handsome and looks sweat it started to sway, Yoona throw the Gimbap's bag and ran to divide the large room. Jae Hee was surprised to see how Yoona throw the food bag and ran towards Suho that slid down onto the floor.

 

Suho closed his eyes endure the pain and let his body fall onto the floor, but his eyes just opened wide when he felt a pair of soft hands clutching his back and put a halt to fall onto the floor.

 

Although they still sat down on the floor, but the arms of Yoona on Suho hold back the man's body slammed into the floor. Yoona closed her eyes as she felt her hit the floor hard and hold the body upright so as not to overwrite it. The second hand on flat belly of Suho meet increasingly tight embrace sixpack stomach it.

 

Suho shocked and immediately turned around as quickly as possible so that automatically Yoona hug on the back and stomach apart. Suho sat his hands away and tried to cover his bare chest in front of Yoona. During this time Suho always managed to cover his muscular body from the view of anyone except the members. Even all the fans are always curious about how the shape of his body behind his clothing with closed.

 

Yoona own shock to see the athletic body and immediately blushed when a pair of flat muscular stomach hit matanta printed with perfect squares and chest width and shape. It does not seem to be trusted-faced man smiling soft and it has a beautiful muscular body behind his clothes were perfect.

 

Both Yoona and Suho felt awkward when they realized the situation being faced at that time. If his knee injury is not possible, Suho already running grab his T-Shirt which lies on a table near the entrance. Yoona too surprised mixed awe thus making Suho could only stare without blinking.

 

Humorous awkward situation was seen clearly by Jae Hee makes his laugh and achieve long-sleeve T-Shirt of  Suho which lies on the table and walked over to the two people. Jae Hee lightly throw it softly to Suho who immediately greet him.

 

"You're practicing very hard. I'm going down taking warm water to suppress your knees." With a wink, Jae Hee back soon run out of the room, placing the food given by Yoona.

 

Suho soon wore T-Shirt and tried to smile at Yoona were seen sitting nervously. "Gomawo ..." only that which can be spoken by Suho.

 

Yoona blinked eyes and see that beautiful body now it had disappeared behind long-sleeved T-Shirt made from wool and Suho looked like a man who always look perfect. Yoona softly biting her lip and tried to act casual. "I am worried ... ah..i mean.. your feet ... you're trying too hard." Yoona's face to make Suho quiet. Perspiration still attached to the forehead nice and it looks brownish black hair matted. Yoona decided to soon pass from the room before the pounding of her chest exploded by an increasingly tight as drums.

 

Yoona got up in a hurry and said quickly. "I go home ..." because they want to be over, Yoona did not notice that stepped on the floor there were dripping sweat of Suho so that when she moves her  feet wearing socks without mercy bring it slide freely towards the floor and the more unpredictable it she bumped into the body of Suho who were sitting right in front of her.

 

"Bükk !!"

 

Suho closed his eyes and his hand immediately shore up the back of his body, pressing the floor so he would not hold the weight of the body slammed because Yoona that happened. The other hand instinctively grasped the back of Yoona and held her close.

 

Yoona felt Suho's chest  attached to the cheek. SHe can also sense how man's arm clutching her back. Yoona closed her eyes and cursed herself careless and did not dare look up.

 

Suho moan softly as Yoona hit his chest, and he opened his eyes and instantly see the top of his head fragrant. He looked down and saw Yoona has now resides in his arms. Suho wet his lips with his tongue and trying to sound as calm as possible.

 

"Be careful ..." Suho vanish because it also Yoona looked up at him. A pair of glowing eyes light traps Suho then cause a thrill of sweet and sensations never felt before. Suho swallow saliva to realize that their faces just be some centimeters only and out of nowhere the courage, his hand resting on the floor behind him moved slowly to Yoona warm cheek, his thumb slipped the delicate strands of hair behind the ear petite woman. Arms clutching the back of Yoona increasingly felt tight and push it gently so that the body is getting closer to the chest thumping.

 

Yoona round her eyes when she felt Suho touch on her face and how he pulled tighter and drop her chin. Suho slowly break the distance between them gradually. Yoona see Suho looked down and she closed her eyes as how rosy lips belong to Suho closer lips.

 

As they almost kissed, suddenly Yoona sparked a sentence that makes Suho stop the movement and smiled so wide. "Gimbap will freeze!"

 

And instantaneous burst of Suho laughter  make Yoona immediately opened her eyes and felt her head like smoke billowing out of embarrassment. She covered and laughed together also Suho.

 

"You're going right..gimbap will be freeze.." Suho still laughing when he said it.

 

Yoona wipe tears due to laugh and try to stay away from the body Suho. "I go home .."

 

"Yoona-yah!" Suho hold her arm makes Yoona paused.

 

For a moment they looked at each other. Suho tried to move his body and his face toward Yoona. Yoona closed her eyes as she felt the warm puff of breath Suho hit his cheek. Suho did not kiss her but he just whispered very softly making Yoona body shudder.

 

"Thank you so much for today ..." Suho keep his face and smiled at Yoona who immediately stood up and smoothed her hair.

 

Yoona leaned over and said quickly. "I ... I'm home .." and she immediately ran quickly out of the room right Jae Hee came in with a basin of warm water.

 

Jae Hee see Yoona who ran like chased something. He also saw Suho are still in a sitting position on the floor being his hair, smiling to himself. Jae Hee came and squatted in front of the young man. he looked at closely. "What happens when I'm not here?" but Suho only replied with a smile.

 

Meanwhile Yoona immediately entered the house and up the stairs to her room without hearing the greeting Yu Na, who was watching television, looking at her cell phone. was busy chewing hot potato muttered in surprise. "my eonni is  today super weird!" with still nagging wonder, her eyes staring at her cell phone screen. This time Yu na has changed the topic. In the cell phone screen appears a message on Twitter that displays a photo of one fan at a group of handsome men who entered the express train this afternoon with the aim of Busan.

 

"Xiumin, DO, Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun spotted at the train platform to Busan express purpose. No any schedule waged by the EXO members and they are seen not want to be identified by the way they dress wearing a hat and sunglasses."

 

Yu Na puffed out her cheeks. SHe knocked on the cell phone screen. "right..where are you going with the aim of Busan?"

Ooo

What are the question marks Yuna is actually happening. Were two tall figure walking along the banks of the highway of Gimcheon with thick jacket and hat, walked slowly, holding each large bag of hot chips. None of those who recognize who the tall young man who looks in the city.

One who voiced his  cell phone and held it in front of the other tall man. "I've managed to trace a mobile phone of Suho Hyung during the trip on the train. It seems that hyung we're going somewhere that he accidentally that GPS was activate ."

Sehun stared down of Chanyeol to the phone stretched  it. "it is off"

"Not now. Earlier I instantly record the first place where Hyung activate it." Chanyeol smile widening see contained Sehun eyes. "He was located in theeas t area of us are right now! Through GPS, I read a list of restaurants and cafes around that area. There is also a real estate too."

Sehun chew hard cracker. He pointed nose of Chanyeol.

"We'll go there tomorrow morning!"

TBC