CALL ME BABY - CHAPTER SIX

CALL ME BABY

Chanyeol and Sehun sat up immediately after hearing the key turned, during Suho went away, two of his dongsaeng was accidentally locked by Suho from outside so they do not hang around in the city in order to avoid their presence. Both of them saw Suho stepped in, shaking the granules of snow attached width on both his shoulders and he his hair from the cold granules.

"Where are you with legs like that, Hyung?" Chanyeol Admonished.

Suho lifted his head and smiled slightly as he walked with his knees began to feel heavy because throb. Sehun strides and grabbed the Suho's arm and rebuked also continue of Chanyeol's sentence.

"Your knee must be cramps. Who told you to run at a time when it snows." Slowly Sehun sat Suho on the couch while Chanyeol grabbed a stick, staring with a pair of round eyes.

"What shall we do?"

Suho looked at both of his dongsaeng and once he realized that curiosity will both be gone along with Yoona may be distracted if he asked them to pay attention to the knee began to pain. With a smile, Suho replied to Chanyeol. "Usually, Jae Hee hyung pressing my knees with a warm towel."

Chanyeol immediately walked towards the kitchen while Sehun says he'll make hot chocolate for Suho. Seeing both of them look busy wants to take care of it, Suho breathed and grabbed his cane. He stood up and walked slowly toward the stairs. He climbed the stairs slowly toward the mirror room.

Suho opened the door and press the heating button located next to the light switch. Warm air was immediate. Suho put his stick on the wall and he opened his warm polo coat and so that his muscular body plastered with perfect stomach muscles. Suho looked into the mirror and exhaled. He plans to try to walk without a cane to the window of the room which was across from where he stood.

With small steps, Suho started to walk. He endured the pain that the stronger attacking the knee and calf. But he held it and kept stepping though now his forehead was filled with dots of sweat. By counting in the liver, Suho finally reached the window and direct gaze fixed on a closed window across the street.

Suho touched his lips and he closed his eyes for a moment. Between snow patter, he kissed Yoona, not even just a kiss, with soft and warm lips his lips crushed definitely Yoona's lips and she was trembling with shock. As if everything is still very clear, Suho remember how he gently pull the nape of Yoona and holding her hands with his free hand. He could see a pair of eyes like the Morning star was widened but Suho seemed to forget everything. He touched his lips on Yoona's lips Yoona, wait a second before he sipped slowly the lower lip ripe. Either surprise, Yoona would open a pair of lips made a successful Suho entry his tongue and palate warm teasing it before squashed it with tenderness.

Suho immediately release the kiss when he felt Yoona gasped and pulled off her arm held by Suho and rush away from him with a face as red as a boiled crab. Suho touched his forehead to the glass window and softly. "What have you done, Junmyeon ??"

Meanwhile, after arriving in front of the café, Yoona immediately ran into forgetting said good night to Suho. In fact, she was no longer wanted to be in the cafe to close and turn everything on Yu Na and ignored of Yu Na protests. Yoona quickly penetrate into the main house and ran up the stairs to her room.

Yoona immediately locked the door of her room and leaned against the door and set the breath hunt and face heat up. She holds both cheeks and on the lips feels disgust blaze and the sentence that continues to be repeated. "He kissed me ... Oh my God he kissed me!"

Yoona shook her head and walked across the room. She threw herself on her bed and stared at the ceiling. Forefinger touching just a pair of lips that kissed tenderly crushed even by Suho. Yoona thought about it again and felt her face heating up as will penetrate the top of her head. She covered her face and remembered how tremble around the joints of her body, she felt almost all of her body's fur bristling as she felt how gentle Suho lips seductive her lips, how he was his ox tongue oral cavity.

"AAAAAA .. !!" Yoona shout and sit on her bed. Her heart raced wildly back. She got out of bed and walked towards the window. Like becomes a habit, the curtains parted of Yoona along with untied hair. Her eyes fixed on a point just opposite. In the masculine figure standing at the window space mirror two-story house. At Suho's athletic figure who was also staring at her.

Suho fell silent when he caught sight of Yoona gaze across the street, the woman's bedroom window. Too obvious though both are seen in front of a window that keeps snow was falling. in a matter of seconds, a pair of eyes clashing, embrace so closely before Yoona decided to first turn around back to the window and pulled the curtains shut. Yoona sat slumped on the floor of her room and repeatedly slapped her cheeks. She invert her face bend between her knees. "I can not look at him ... Oh God I can not see him..i could not because I fell in love with him ... fell in love with an idol like him ..." Yoona moaned softly.

See Yoona turned around and closed the curtains make Suho hitting the front window glass in disgust. "You're destroying it, Junmyeon!"

"What have you broken, Hyung?"

Suho turned around and found Chanyeol and Sehun standing in the doorway. Chanyeol seen holding basin on his hands and Sehun was being with cup of hot cocoa. A worried face painted clearly on the face of the tall man when walked over to Suho.

"You're thinking something?" Guessed Sehun.

Suho looked at them and sighed. He was never able to conceal anything from the members especially on Sehun and Chanyeol. Both of them it includes very close to him. With his eyes were soft and beautiful, with slow Suho said. "I have to kiss Yoona."

Ooo

Yoona opened the door of her home and found that all the streets that morning piled snow white. Sun shined snow overwrite it. Yoona stretched her arms above her head and froze when she caught sight of a figure standing directly in front of her is Suho. Slowly she lowered her hands and stared at Suho stood quietly with his cane and thick white sweater. Yoona suddenly flushed cheeks as she remembered what happened last night with the man.

Yoona unwittingly sparked the sentence is enough to make Suho smile. "Is not to order coffee and bread you get at the cafe, is it?"

Suho smile as wide as his face and he took a step toward Yoona make the woman retreated two steps. "What if I meet just to order coffee and bread alone?" Now Suho right in front of Yoona and the distance they are only a few centimeters just so Yoona can smell the masculine Suho tempting smell.

Yoona felt that her back was against the wall of her house and cursing herself why she stayed of her area so quiet of residential streets and less traveled vehicles crowded. She felt that the presence of the Suho moment was intimidate and immodestly her heart jumping rapidly. Yoona reckless challenge with soft eye in front of it and responded quickly.

"Then why appears here ..."

"Because I want to see you."

Yoona close to hear a reply the same answer quickly from the mouth of Suho. By reflex, Yoona pressing her palm on her chest trying to calm the pounding of her heart growing wild race. Ringing in her ears when she heard the sound back of Suho.

"And I do not want to apologize for last night has stolen kisses. I want to. "Suho glance down and brushed the tip of his nose to the top of the head of Yoona fragrant.

Yoona gasped and then she had been trapped on both hands of Suho who punched in the wall behind her. Back voice dropped baton makes Yoona attention devoted towards the floor. "Your wand .." Yoona tried to bend over to grab it, but her arm held tightly by Suho.

Yoona looked up Suho and slowly pulled her back upright, with sturdy hold at once tender makes Yoona paused. "My legs are strong enough to stand a few minutes without a stick .."

"What do you mean now?" Finally Yoona protest catapult. Yoona tried to remove Suho grip on her arm, but Suho persisted in his strength and he pulled even quietly so Yoona increasingly closer to him.

"I like you ... no... I fell in love with you..now ... I want to say this..i am fall in love with you!"

Yoona's eyes was widened. It seemed she did not believe what she'd just heard so abruptly with her free hand that is not held by Suho move quickly, patted the man's cheek hard enough to be in front of it.

"PLAK!"

Suho gaped get unexpected reaction of Yoona. The woman slapped him when he reveals his heart. See Suho who gaped as she slapped the man, Yoona immediately the cheek that looks flushed and said frantically.

"Oh my God ... forgive me..i..i was unconscious, Junmyeon-ssi," Yoona's cheek that makes Suho laugh and grabbed her hand and held it while his eyes gaze nailing Yoona is always shining like a star.

"What I can expect?" Whispered Suho smooth.

Yoona stared at Suho pupil. Realize Yoona ... This man belongs so many fans..if he said his feelings is just a momentary feeling? One day he will come back to his life and you will be forgotten. Forget how you feel, he can not be yours. Heart of Yoona said so but instead what she said just the opposite. With trembling lips, she answered Suho.

"Me too..i like you ..."

When Yoona replied thus, the sound of someone opening the door seemed to sound followed by a cheerful voice very well known by Yoona.

"Eonni..do you will be a snowman out there?" Yu Na cried when she saw Yoona leaned back wall visible through the windows of the house. But a call of Yu Na suspended in the air when she saw Yoona are not alone. There is Suho together her eonni and both of the position even as almost embraced.

"Suho oppa ?? !!" Yu na cried hysterically and it will become a habit in the next few days since knowing the identity of Suho.

Suho and Yoona startled and automatic Yoona push Suho's chest away, forgetting that he had just undergone knee therapy that is not too strong to stand without a stick. Suho body swayed back and Yoona immediately hold Suho's arm before he fell.

"Yu Na! Do not shout like that! Startle you know! "Yoona grumbled as she grabbed a stick bent of Suho which lies on the floor and handed it to Suho who immediately held.

Yu Na pout. "Shocked? Of course you shocked! What are you doing? "Yu Na stepped forward and pointed nose pointed Yoona with her fingernail. She chuckled see Yoona's face reddened and attitude Suho are not quiet. Yu Na is now full teasing laugh. "What happened between you guys? Since overnight my eonni is which already applies pretty weird. "

Yoona hitting Yu Na's shoulder  who kept laughing like crazy person. Suho is ready to answer, but he held his tongue when he saw two heads peeking out behind Yu Na. Chanyeol and Sehun emerged clearly with their big smiles, especially Chanyeol.

Suho brow furrowed. See the wrinkles leader, Chanyeol clapping. "Ah ... we would like breakfast bread at the cafe Yoona noona and we see still closed. So we headed home parent which is behind the cafe and met Yu Na there was yawning. "Chanyeol laughing while mimicking Yu Na.

But Suho knew it was only the second reason his dongsaeng it. Not looking for breakfast, to be precise both of them want to know what he was doing at the time to Yoona because last night he had to admit his feelings for both. See a sharp Suho look, Sehun chuckled while shaking his head slowly. He nudged Chanyeol waist and signaled with his eyebrows that hyung knew the real reason they appear.

Seeing the situation, Yoona mediate with said quickly. "I'll make hot coffee and sweet bread for everything in my house. Not at the cafe. "After saying this, she first entered into leaving everything to cover up how nervous he was at that time. Yu Na soon followed and now only three men.

Suho punching slowly Chanyeol's chest and glared at Sehun. "For God's sake, why did you come from?"

"Ah, Hyung ... we wonder what will you do when you say will come to her home." Sehun laughed softly.

"Did you kiss her again? Hehehehe, "Chanyeol laugh and consequently once again he was beaten by Suho.

"Come on .." Suho step ahead of them, and he turned to gape when Chanyeol voice heard again.

"Minseok hyung and others on his way here. They've been on a train from Busan. "

Ooo

Jae Hee gape when he came and entered the workout room mirror saw five members of EXO be there and were talking to each other and dominated by a deep voice and low voice belonged Chanyeol and Sehun. He saw Suho was sitting cross-legged among them, hugging the shoulder of DO.

Suho sees the shadow of Jae Hee who stood petrified in the doorway through the mirror in front of him and he turned around and waved. "Hyung!"

heard Suho voice, five other members rotate their bodies and cried amazed to see an Jae Hee, an actor famous for its serial drama Sassy Girl Chun Hyang was standing in front of their eyes. Suddenly fifth stood and cried together.

"Mongryong !!" pointed their index to Jae Hee surprised face.

Jae Hee looked at Suho who got up and walked slowly towards him, laughing, a habit of the young man who has been known by Jae Hee is always giving his friendly face who was always smiling and laughing.

"They are your fans, hyung even when Sassy Girl playing our still fairly young too." Suho glance at the members who ran toward Jae Hee and gathered around the man who now feel a little embarrassed.

Xiumin looked Suho surprised. "How could Jae Hee hyung can know your whereabouts, Junmyeon?"

Suho laughed and looked at Jae Hee who smiled awkwardly when Suho answered questions Xiumin. "He is my therapist."

"MOLA ???? !!!" EXO five members cried loudly right in front of Jae Hee's face that made him close the ears. Laughter broke out Suho followed behind them.

Chanyeol shake a stick Suho with great enthusiasm. "How..how can be a great actor like him to be your therapist? Do not joke, Hyung! "

Suho still laughs when answering questions Chanyeol. "You can ask after I finished treatment."

Jae Hee tapped Sehun which appears to be still open. He voiced by containing laughter. "We'll tell you in the Yoona'S cafe after I take care of this your stubborn leader." Then Jae Hee stared at Suho. "You re-create your knees worked hard after last night you were walking among the cold air along with Yoona!"

Instantly Suho face flushed and he took a step back. Uneasy laughter from Chanyeol and Sehun. Both plays his eyes on Suho. Rolling up his shirt sleeves, Jae Hee looked at Suho were silent. "Last night I drink coffee in the cafe Yoona and see you take her in front of the cafe when it was snowing hard."

Suho walking toward the mirror and leaned his cane there. He opened his sweater and only wear black sleeveless shirt so well-shaped arm muscles were clearly displayed. He challenged Jae Hee with a cheery smile. "I am ready to undergo therapy today."

Jae Hee opened the top two buttons of his shirt and clapping. "You must be ready to receive therapy for longer today because you are the most recalcitrant patient who handle." Jae Hee stepped to Suho and told him to move without a cane towards the bars run across them.

Seeing therapy session begins, the five members did not leave the room, but they sit in the corner saw it walking therapy. Their eyes barely blinking at all see how Jae Hee led Suho to move his knee with all the therapeutic tools available there. Even Jae Hee lead Suho order to try to move the knee by running small that they believe it is very painful for Suho. They see how the body's muscles to contract so clearly and the leader athletic body was sweat pouring it when Jae Hee ask him for hanging and wiggle his knee with the speed gradually. They heard how a firm Suho voice and  Jae Hee always overshadow every time audible moan softly from cleft lip Suho.

"I'll make you go on stage again before 7 months predicted a doctor! Did you hear, Kim Junmyeon? Within close you will be able to sing and dance again with the your member! "

Although they look on pain of Suho, but they did not hear any complaints from Suho clenched lips. DO lean shoulders Kai. "He fought hard to soon be with us again."

Chanyeol stared Suho figure who is undergoing such therapy. He believes with passion like that, in a short time Suho will soon return to Seoul and run all of their activities. But Chanyeol also remembered a sentence means that blaze from the mouth of Suho overnight. It is about feeling, especially to a woman.

"I fell in love, Chanyeol. Fall in love after love my school period that ran aground. I've never felt such a sense of freedom this time with someone. I fell in love with her when she just looked at me as Kim Junmyeon, not as EXO Suho. "

"At present we can not fall in love, Hyung."

Chanyeol remember how sad of the face of the leader, but always managed to cover it with a calming smile.

"Can not this time I enjoyed the love?"

"Is not there will be a time when you are forced to let go of love? I do not want you to hurt each other and Yoona noona. "Sehun connect sentences of Suho makes it silent.

Sehun and Chanyeol see how Suho looked down as he reached the warm towel that was on his knees. They heard the man's smooth words. "So let me enjoy the moment. The future is always there to wait. "

Chanyeol sighed. He shook his head while still nailing gaze at Suho who has now tried to move his legs move faster.

"Do not talk the future if you already know what the future is like! No one knows for sure but people like us realize that falling in love is very great risk. "Chanyeol muttered quietly, very quietly but enough to be heard by Sehun sitting beside him.

The exercise was run for two hours and when it was over late in the afternoon. Kai seemed to be ordering fried chicken joint messages between jjajangmyeon. Suho looked lying on the floor room with a full body sweat and Jae Hee immediately massaging knee tense. Sehun shift his and stare Jae Hee with adhesive.

"Is there a certain way in the squeeze?" Sehun pointed knee Suho who massaged by Jae Hee.

Jae Hee laughed and took his hands off his knees Suho. "Not specifically. Would like to try? "She gave Sehun space to approach Suho outstretched leg.

Suho seen raising his head. "You have to do it slowly, Sehunnie," said Suho he put his head back.

Sehun smiling laughing. "Hyung calm." And carefully Sehun started massaging knee landing Suho with Jae Hee. Meanwhile the members look to move his body of wide mirror room and Xiumin casually towards the window.

Xiumin stand towards the window and he his face when his eyes fell on a nameplate printed a small building opposite the rented house of Suho. A place that becomes an obsession in the life of Kim Minseok. Coffeshop which must always provide various types of taste a cup of coffee and bread.

"Ahhh ... !!! Coffeeshop !! Junmyeon, you did not tell me that the your house rental are across with a café? "Xiumin turned Suho who immediately looked at him upon hearing his call even members who were due to play music immediately stop by Xiumin vigorous voice.

Suho tried to get up seat that makes Sehun stops the movement of hands massaging Suho. Moreover, Jae Hee also said the time was enough. "So were you not see it?" Suho eyebrows lifted and started to alert notice Xiumin stepped toward the desk corner of the room was grabbing his jacket and hat.

DO and Kai move closer to their oldest hyung it. "Hyung, where are you going?" Kai asked.

Xiumin interesting tip his hat and replied, laughing. Great rows of teeth are clearly displayed as he answered questions of Kai. "Of course, a cup of coffee. Café was like he was calling to. "Xiumin out of the room quickly and forget what is called a mask.

Such as an automatic alarm, departure Xiumin want to drink coffee in the café Yoona make Suho move up from his chair with great difficulty as well as Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai and DO. They immediately ran after Xiumin and Suho forced to complain because his legs are still requires a cane to walk.

Jae Hee help Suho to immediately stand up and give the man his rod and put on his sweater. With astonishment, Jae Hee asks. "Why are you all panic with Xiumin gone to the café?"

As he walked toward the exit of the room, Suho replied briefly. "I do not want to make this quiet town excited."

What is feared by Suho is proven. Because of his obsession with coffee and bread making Xiumin forgot to cover his identity as a member of EXO. He crossed the highway was followed by all his dongsaengthe same panic and forgetfulness cover the face even if only with a hat.

As a result, when Xiumin pushed the glass door cafes and entered while towards the counter ordering, fill cafe that afternoon nearly filled by teenagers after school torn immediately turned around and they were screaming hysterically simultaneously makes Xiumin glued in place following Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai and DO are also included into the cafe.

"EXO !!!!" and in a second five men were surrounded by fans who tried to touch him and take pictures together to immediately updated on their respective Twitter. Even Yu Na, who was biting her bread's jaw dropped and dropped food onto the floor. Her eyes stared at EXO members are now increased three people appeared at cafe and is now giving an impromptu fansign.

Yu Na and Yoona looked equally bewildered as well. She did not think that it will no longer appear EXO other members that make her heart beat tense. She rubbed her hair and sighed inwardly. It feels emergence Chanyeol and Sehun already made it suffer a heart attack are now coupled appear Xiumin, Kai and DO. Yoona stared at it in disbelief.

Then she caught sight of another figure who stood stunned in the doorway. Yoona out of the checkout counter that the teens were not aware of the presence of someone who has been being sought by the media. Suho stood stunned to see the members have already made the cafe was filled by fans and presence standing with a stick in hand, hair wet with sweat and without glasses make him instantly recognizable.

"Suho oppa!"

Yoona shut when she saw now most of the teenagers are now switching over to Suho who stood in the doorway. The man seemed a little pushed backward to make Chanyeol and Sehun immediately ran towards him but lucky in the back right Suho already Jae Hee who deftly hold his body to keep from falling.

"Hi..be careful ..." Jae Hee voice rebuked but Suho's hands stop moving sentence of Jae Hee.

"It's okay, hyung." And with his handsome smile, Suho improve the position of his feet and welcomes all teens calls excitedly and graciously answered all the questions Suho judged inappropriate for him to answer even let himself be photographed with fans.

 

Yoona involuntarily sigh of relief and looked at that has now turned into a fan café short meetings. Approximately 15 minutes before they breathe freely and Xiumin disebuah dropped his seat at the table followed Suho corner cafe and the other members. With a guilty face Suho Xiumin arm.

"Mian ne..this place be ruin..your recovery be revealed because of me." Xiumin sincerely feel guilty.

Suho laughed and waved. He looked at the sky and the sky-answer Xiumin. "I know my hiding will not last long. They'll find me. "Suho running his finger on the table.

Suddenly the sound of smooth between them. "Do you want to order?"

They all looked up to find Yoona who was standing by embracing menu. Long hair look tied behind her neck and a pair of eyes staring at Suho for a few seconds before staring all the members of EXO.

Xiumin hand outstretched and accept the proffered menu book Yoona. Just as he opened it, his appeal was heard. "Ah ... I want to feel this, this and this .." Xiumin pointed Espresso, cappuccino and Moka, staring at YoonA looks bemused. Unfinished, Xiumin back pointing at the bakery. "And also I want Bluebarry bagels, croissants, and muffin..dan .."

"YA! YA! whether it will run by you, hyung? "Chanyeol interrupt among all the orders mentioned Xiumin.

With a smile, Xiumin push it towards Suho menu book. "This cafe provides all who want to feel." She looked back at the road Gimcheon.

Suho looked at Yoona who'd hold back a smile. Quickly they completed all orders and quickly Yoona resign but Suho still had touched his arm.

Yoona stared Sehun and repaid with interest by the man. Yoona can hear the soft voice. "I'm sorry for that earlier."

Yoona took her arm with a smooth and smiled slightly. She did not answer, but just shook her head and walked quickly left the table the men. Suho looked at the slender back pass when he heard the sound of heavy Chanyeol.

"Hyung, how long you want to look at her." Laughter Chanyeol and DO provoke curiosity with Kai. Xiumin just waiting for it goes without much talk.

Suho turned and rebuked Chanyeol face slightly flushed. "Do not bother me!"

"There is nothing between you and the woman?" DO finally voiced.

"Aniya" Suho rejected so as not to add to the problem. He could see Chanyeol and Sehun laugh. With exasperation, Suho moving the wand under the table and the knee Chanyeol sitting just opposite. His Dongsaeng laughter was immediately halted.

Soon the sound of ringing phones belonging Xiumin. He looked at his cell phone screen and ask all silent. "Manager called." He immediately welcomed ringing it.

Suho and Kai looked at the other alternately. "I think what happened has spread across the internet through Twitter or Instagram fans."

"Yeobseyo ..."

"Minseok..are yiu now in Gimcheon? Is the photo spread on twitter it really is Junmyeon? "- Manager EXO.

Xiumin looked at Suho and Kai gave a sign that the alleged right. He presses a button and put the cell phone loudspeaker middle of the table. He responded quickly. "Ne ... he is in Gimcheon under his knees therapy."

"Ah..i want to talk to him."

Xiumin encourage phones presented to Suho. Suho down and noiseless. "Hyungnim .."

"Oh, my God! Finally, I hear your voice! How is your knee? your Family is very worried. Management is also very anxious. You have to come back to Seoul, Junmyeon. We will give you treatment. "

Suho paused and then right Yoona came with Yu Na bring all their orders. When they heard through the phone speaker, Yoona movement bringing coffee cups stuck in the air. Suho look biting his lip. Back came the voice of the manager.

"Whereabouts are already known to the public. The city will be filled with fans who will take all your activities and also there will be some news reporters are going to find you. If you are in Seoul, you will live as they should. "

Sehun sitting right alongside a pause Yoona see attitude. He immediately stood up and reached for a cup of coffee in hand of Yoona. "I'll help you, Noona."

Yoona woke up and blinked. She saw Sehun help Yu Na put all cups of coffee and bread on the table. Yoona still do not hear a reply of Suho. She grabbed her fist and decided to let Yu Na who set all their orders. Yoona turned and walked away from the table the members of EXO.

Chanyeol and Kai was surprised to see Yoona suddenly fled. Sehun standing also gawking at it so he looked at Suho are still silent does not provide answers to the words of their manager. He put on the table and muttered camgkir.

"Aish..this hyung is indeed insensitive." In exasperation, Sehun grabbed the phone on and off loudspeaker. he put it to his ear and said the manager.

"Hyungnim, Suho hyung will complete the therapy in here. He's been very make progress a lot and unfortunately if performed by other therapies in Seoul. "

Suho gawking at Sehun action. he stood up by pressing the table. "YA! I should have said so. "Suho tried to grab the phone hands Sehun but maknae to dodge the cold face and immediately answer the words of the manager.

"Yes. This evening we will return to Seoul. We would take turns to visit Suho hyung. "Sehun close the conversation and restore the phone to Xiumin. Suho sound of protest.

"Sehunnie..what are you doing ?!"

"What's wrong with you?" Asked Chanyeol and spliced ​​by Kai slowly. "Sehun seemed to be angry at Suho Hyung .."

Sehun staring Suho sharply. "It should be what I said was faster hyung say before making the hearts of women do you like disappointed." With Sehun curt answer and he sat back, grabbed Croissant and chewed silently observed by Suho and other members.

Suho heart skipped a beat. He spun around to see the counter where Yoona is however usually there is only Yu Na who develop hands. Suho closed his eyes and sighed quietly. Back Sehun voice heard.

"Basic hyung insensitive!"

Ooo

Yoona was sitting alone in the her cafe when the snowy night. The visitors no longer exists and she lived rotate the board hanging OPEN CLOSE widened. Yoona sighed as she remembered that at the beginning of the evening the members of EXO back to Seoul. Yu Na drove them and Yoona would not know Suho whether to be with members back to Seoul. Yoona in mind of course Suho will choose to return to Seoul where everything is available. Why would I be like this? Is not he a nobody for you, Yoona.

Thinking thus making Yoona patted her cheeks. "Stop imagining Im Yoona. Do not fall in love ... "Yoona paused and played her nails. "Do not fall in love ... .but I fell in love ..." she pressed her chest suddenly feels empty.

Yoona lazily stood up and walked toward the door of the cafe. She will reverse the board hung but she was interested in seeing snowflakes began to fall. She delayed her activities and encourage the cafe door. She stepped onto the porch and held out her hand and looked up into the sky. Snowflakes touch her face and her hands. Yoona laughed in delight but the laughter stopped when she felt her palms felt something warm to hold it.

Yoona lowered her face and she fell silent when she saw who was clutching her palm. A face extraordinarily handsome present right in front of her. Yoona heart as if jumping when found Suho standing in front with palms surrounding the man's warm palm of her hand.

Both just looked at each other for a moment without saying anything while the snow continued to fall slowly between them. Suho slowly turning his palm and finally with the right grasping fingers pointed it in his fist.

"What are you doing here? Why are you still here? "Yoona voice trembled and could not again relinquish fingers are within the scope of Suho's fingers warm.

Suho's eyebrows lifted. He stared at Yoona surprise. "Why? Am I forbidden to stay here? "

Yoona gulped. It seemed she wanted to hug Suho tightly, forget who the man was and said that she wanted to remain beside him."I think you come back together your member to Seoul .." painstakingly Yoona pronounce sentence.

Suho imperceptibly slowly loosen the grip of his hand and forget to wipe the hair began to feel filled with snowflakes. Feel that now has a free hand, Yoona immediately clenched her hands.

"No..i remain here until my knee back to normal .." Suho lifted up his eyes and saw a red tinge cheeks of Yoona. He stared at the cafe were behind her and said with a smile. "Are you willing to close the cafe?"

Yoona turned back and laughs. "At first I wanted to close it, but I'm interested to see snow and get out. I really want to close the cafe, it was quite late. "

"Mind if I was the last customer tonight?" Suho voice sounded low just before the face of Yoona.

Yoona stared without blinking and promptly responded quickly. "I guess I do not mind." With a smile, she turned to enter the cafe followed Suho. At the door hanger, Yoona turning it into her dim the lights CLOSE and cafes as well as lowering the blinds. She does not expect there will be other customers.

Suho takes sitting at a table near the counter and said that he only wanted hot chocolate. Yoona rushed to the counter and while waiting, Suho play music via cell phone. Call Me Baby song soon be heard in the deserted cafe.

"Your song are always dominated the music charts and all your fans is extraordinary." Yoona was sitting in front of Suho and send a cup of hot chocolate to the man.

"EXO-L is extraordinary. They always do anything for us and I think we should give the best to them. "Then Suho looked at Yoona heard very serious. "How do you feel when you meet Sehun directly?"

"Eh?" Asked Yoona wonder makes Suho laugh.

"Is that night in the car you're saying that the members of EXO most you like is Sehun?" Suho pointed his finger in front of Yoona gaping face.

Yoona blinked her eyes and gave a short laugh. She bit the tip of her finger and said, laughing. "Ah..ne..i think i  said shocked to describe it. He was very young and handsome and also very tall..but .. "Yoona stop and stare Suho sentence that is also looking at him. But I prefer you. I like before I know who you are and too dazzling for I ignored.

Suho stops pounding hear her sentence and stared at her with so closely. God, I wanted to touch her and say how much I fell in love with her. What was in his mind turns unknowingly make Suho sparked an ambiguous sentence.

"Call Me Baby .."

"Eh?" Yoona round eyes and saw Suho pursed his lips and pretended to grab a cup of chocolate and drank it quickly. Suho struck his head as if to himself with what has been said and it made him stood up and said to Yoona. He felt like a foolish man who did not even get any response from the lady in front of his testimony this morning. He did not want to Yoona think he was weird and like a stalker.

"I think I'll go home." With a rush, Suho immediately get up and running quickly with his cane toward the exit.

Yoona quickly followed suit and opened the door of the cafe. Suho looked Yoona looks hide her smile. "See you tomorrow…"

"Junmyeon-ssi .." Yoona hand outstretched arm Suho and she leaned towards him.

Suho widened as he realized what was happening next. Cheeks felt cold felt something soft and warm there. Yoona warm breath swept his nose and he almost froze while knowing that Yoona kissed his cheek gently.

Yoona kissed Suho on his cheek and grabbed the man's sleeve tightly before releasing it slowly. Both stared at very closely and stand facing each other. Both Yoona and Suho no matter how swift the snow fell between them. For Suho, Yoona's sound like a singing softly hit the eardrum.

"May I also hope? Hope on you? "

TBC