SEQUEL!!!

How To Love Your Teacher

Jongin's hand fiddled with his smartphone under the table; half-expecting the device would vibrate. He sighed. His boyfriend said earlier in the morning that he might leave work  later than usual and they couldn't meet that day. That, was one thing that made him upset. 

 

Another thing was -he looked to the front where the teacher was scribbling some notes on the whiteboard- new teacher. Biology classes since 3 weeks ago had been mundane as new teacher replaced Mr. Kim. He missed his teaching. He sighed again, slightly glanced to his right. But seemed like Junmyeon started to enjoy the change. He never complained or blamed his dad again for making him take science. Well, at least during biology.

 

The bell rang and one by one started to leave. Jongin groaned and let his head hit the table. The new biology teacher . Well not really. She was nice. Her teaching style was just slightly different from Mr. Kim but since she wasn't him. Yeah. That's why. He sighed as he took out his phone and as expected; no new message. 

 

Jongin almost whinned like a baby when he heard Sehun called his name.

 

"What are you doing? Let's go." Kyungsoo called from the door. In fact, only him was left in the class. Hesitantly, he started to pack his things.

 

When he get out the class, Chanyeol and Baekhyun already twenty steps ahead of them. Chanyeol rested his hand across Baekhyun's shoulder and his other free hand was fixing hair strands that stuck out from Baekhyun's bang. While the shorter male had his hand wrapped around the taller waist. He whinced. Those two were quite shameless he didn't even care anymore. But if only he could do PDA with his boyfriend as much as he wants.

 

"Are you coming Sehun-ah?" Kyungsoo asked as he put away his books in his locker. "Nope. Got basketball practice." Kyungsoo shrugged to the answer and turned to Jongin. "You?" "Where are we going?" Kyungsoo slammed the locker's door and mumbled something like 'stupid crooked metal'. "We are going to Chanyeol's dad cafe. He said his father is trying out new recipe so we're gonna be tasters. Wanna join?" 

 

He considered since he didn't have date so, "Why not?" He said, locking his locker. "Lets's go." He added, sliding his backpack strap to his shoulder. 

 

"Oi! Stop making out. Your father waiting." Kyungsoo's voice filled the hallway startling the couple; immediately pushing each other. 

 

########

 

They were in the middle of inhaling the foods when Jongin's phone finally vibrated.

 

Daejong <3 5:43 pm

I'm so tireeeed T^T

 

Me 5:44 pm

Finally finish your work?

 

Daejong <3 5:47 pm

Finallyyyy~ I can't wait to see my bed..

 

Me 5:49 pm

Hmph. Have a good date with your bed.

 

Daejong <3 5:50 pm

Ohhh yes I am xD

 

Me 5:51 pm

I hate u *sulking emoticon*

 

Daejong <3 5:52 pm

Ohh no u love me soooooo much

 

Jongin didn't reply. He put down his phone and picked up his chopstick again but didn't take any food as he felt many eyes were staring him. Well, 3 pairs actually.

 

"W-what?" He asked, baffling his eyes several times.

 

"You're blushing." Kyungsoo deadpanned.

 

"And smiling like an idiot." Chanyeol added receiving a scoff from Kyungsoo.

 

"And you were giggling. YOU ING GIGGLED MAN!! YOU JUST GIGGLED!!" Baekhyun added.

 

"No I'm not!"

 

"Yes. You are." Three voices united. Jongin almost dropped his chopstick.

 

"Who was that? Your boyfie? Huh? You got a boyfie?" Baekhyun eyes wide open Jongin thought they might popped out anytime soon. He gulped. The safest method was to keep silent and leave.

 

So, he left. Leaving the trio shouting to him.

 

########

 

Jongdae checked his phone once again. Still no reply from Jongin. He chuckled. Jongin such a cutie. He knew the younger was embarrassed that's why he didn't respond.

 

He blow dry his hair before heading to his wardrobe.

 

20 minutes later, he was ready to go.

 

########

 

He closed his book and stretched like a lazy cat. He stared the white ceiling like it was the most interesting object in the world. His head jerked to his left when his phone went off. He groaned. 

 

Why did I left my phone on the bed?

 

Lazily he stood from the chair and stomped his way to his bed. Looking at the caller I/D changed his mood immediately.

 

"Hey babe~"

 

Puddle project. Big success.

 

"Hey hyung," He tried not to whimper.

 

"Are you busy?"

 

"Nope. Just finish my homework."

 

"Good. Now get out. I'm in front your house."

 

"What?!" He shrieked. Swiftly making his way to the window and looked outside. Indeed, there was he. Leaning against his blazing red car, waving his hand to Jongin. "Gimme a sec." Huffed heavily, he changed his pajama pants into something else which happens to be his worn out jeans. He groaned. Whatever. Better than pajama pants.

 

"Mom. I'm meeting a friend." He shouted as he stomped down the stairs. "Be back early!" Her voice echoed from her bedroom. "I will." He shouted back.

 

Jongin akwardly walked towards Jongdae as his eyes didn't leave him from the moment he stepped out of the house. The slight smirk he displayed didn't help either. He felt blush crept to his cheeks. 

 

"Hey," Came out timidly from his mouth making Jongdae's lips curled up more. Jongdae enveloped the younger in a tight hug and snuggled  to his shoulder. He inhaled Jongin's sweet cologne and sighed in satisfaction. "I miss you." He mumbled before pecked on Jongin's nape making him shiver even the night wasn't chilly at all. 

 

Few minutes later he let him go and guided him to enter the car then went to the driver's side and entered. "You know, I can do that by myself." He said as Jongdae leaned to him and help him with the seatbelt. "You know, you love it when I pamper you." He ruffled Jongin's hair and Jongin's stomach made several backflips. 

 

"Where are we going?" Jongin asked as he fiddled with the button, searching for his favourite radio channel. 

 

"I'm craving for something sweet. Gotta boost my sugar level." 

 

"Tsk. And you came this far just for dessert? Aren't you tired? You had a long day today." He babbled as his hand playing with Jongdae's hair near his ear."I am. But I got you." Jongin chortled. "Me? What I've done to you my dear?" Jongdae's smirk invited a questioned look on Jongin's face. "You're the main course." Jongin stopped what he was doing just to remark, "Why is that so, clever?" "Cuz you're the sweetest." That answer got Jongdae a slap in his shoulder. 

 

"Stop it. You"re being cheezy." Jongin faked cringe.

 

"No. I won't stop and I'll feed you with all these cheese even you got obese."

 

"I hate you."

 

"Ohh no you love me soooooo much."

 

########

 

"Being cliche aren't we?" he commented before opening his mouth as Jongdae fed him another spoon of frozen yogurt.

 

"I'm doing what a highschooler do so shut up." He answered earning a laugh from his boyfriend. Jongin snuggled closer to Jongdae right after the older man throw away the empty paper container. He placed his head at the crook of Jongdae's neck despite a little difficulties due to their height difference but he didn't care. Jongdae is warm and he's not gonna waste that.

 

"The sky is empty tonight. I can't see any stars." He complained and Jongdae chuckled. "You're just too cute you know that?" He pinched Jongin's nose and the younger whinned cutely. He pouted when Jongdae let his nose go, complaining his nose hurt. 

 

"Stop acting all cute, will ya?" He pecked Jongin's lips making the younger froze. 

 

He stare into those innocent eyes, his eyelashes danced gracefully. Slowly went down to his nose and stopped at his lips. The warm air around them suddenly became too hot. They both had lump in their throat. And it was Jongin who closed the gap between them. Jongin felt like all the air was out completely from his chest. He never thought he would be the one to initiate the kiss. But in no time Jongdae was the one to dominate.

 

The kiss accelerated quite fast and they already making out on the park bench. Jongin was straddling the older man and his hands were turning his hair into a mess while Jongdae had his hands all over the younger's body.

 

Their happy time didn't last longer when a certain brunette came out of nowhere and-- "JONGIN!! I GOT YOU!!" He hesterically laughed. They were so shocked that Jongin almost dropped on the ground if only Jongdae fast hands didn't catch him.

 

"JONGIN GOT A BOYFRIEND! Haha. I'm telling this to the oth- OH MY GOD! MR. KIM??!!!!"

 

Jongin wished the ground would open so he can bury himself.

 

########

 

"They were eating each other's face I'm tellin' ya!" Sehun's voice was the first thing he heard as soon as he entered the class. 

 

"Oh my goddd" He grumbled under his breath. He wished he could turn around and escape but Baekhyun's eyes caught him faster. "There he is!" He shrieked. Jongin had no choice but to go to his seat. He caught Sehun's devilish smile that made him prayed that murder is legal.

 

"This is the most exciting part." Sehun said dramatically. Kyungsoo urged him to be faster. "That person was-" Baekhyun was practically hyperventilating, stomping his feet like a child. Chanyeol had his eyes same size as a saucer. His ears probably increased their size too. "Mr.Kim."

 

Jongin knocked his head to the table.

 

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

 

A/n: I fulfilled your wish dears~~ 

 

So how's the sequel? I hope you guys don't die from all of the ridiculousness xD

 

Comment

 

Upvote

 

Thanks~~