Final

How To Love Your Teacher

"Now class, what region in a plasmid is cut for DNA fragment to enter?"

 

"lac Z, sir."

 

"Myeon, what is used to seal the DNA fragment with plasmid?" He asked again. But calling names this time.

 

The mentioned boy stood and took a long breath, and confidently said, "DNA legacy, sir."

 

The whole class losed their . Even the teacher practically barking front there.

 

"Oh my god." He wiped his tears. "Junmyeon, it's DNA ligase not legacy. But never mind, let's get back to our lesson."

 

Jongin glanced to Junmyeon beside him. His ears red and he didn't stop mumbling about how much he hated his father for making him took biology when he wanted bussines.

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

"Thanks for dinner, mom." Jongin left the kitchen and climbed the stairs, heading to his room. He did some simple exercise before sitting on his chair and took out his book. Biology. His fav of all time. 

 

He was in his final year of highschool and 'life is never this stressful' is what he said like mantra everyday. He said that countlessly but when it comes to biology, he said nothing. It's his favourite afterall.

 

He opened to the topic they learned that day, DNA cloning. He closed his eyes and imagined the teacher explaining. The way his hands move while explaining. Oh my, he looks so cute moving his hands when his petite body move along. The way he talk, everything about him is too cute.

 

Snap. Whinning loudly, he rolled on the floor.

 

"Mr. Kim~~why are you doing this to me??"

 

That was basically what would happen when he did his biology revision. Mr. Kim this Mr. Kim that. Everything is Mr. Kim. 

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

Okay. He admitted it. He liked his biology teacher. He like Mr. Kim. Like a lot. What? He's nice. And kind too. Not to mention he's quite cute. That sharp cheekbones almost made him went crazy the first time he met him. The way his lips curls when he smile. God. That's killer. 

 

But Jongin didn't think confessing to a teacher is a good idea. Even Mr. Kim is still young he didn't think it is appropriate to say to him that he like him. Afterall, he was still his teacher. 

 

It was during lunch time when his heart was crushed into million pieces.

 

"Have you heard?" Sehun asked with full mouth. A bit of cucumber dropped on the table and nochalantly he took the piece and popped it into his mouth. The rest gave him judgemental look but Oh Sehun is a fab who didn't give a damn. 

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. He nudged Chanyeol next to him. The taller latter took a fries and fed it to Baekhyun. 

 

"About what?" He asked as he fed another fries to Baekhyun. Front of them was Kyungsoo, and he had that very annoyed look all over his face. "Could you stop?" He asked to the couple; frowning. Chanyeol's hand stop mid-air and Baekhyun's mouth was half-open; already expecting the fries in his mouth. Both have their round eyes; looking at him and god that was freaking cute. Being a squisy Kyungsoo was he couldn't stand cute things. 

 

He sighed. 

 

"Never mind. Just eat." He said and back to nibbling his own fries. 

 

"What is it?" Jongin nudged Sehun. But it was a bad timing that Sehun had his mouth full of sandwich.

 

"Mfter fim isf mfing." They watched in horror as the mushed bit of the sandwich splattered all over the table; creating wet dots everywhere. Kyungsoo close his eyes, trying his hard to collect the very tiny pieces of patience that were left. Sehun grinned as it was nothing. He literally gobbled remaining sandwich before saying again, "Mr. Kim is moving."

 

Mr. Kim is moving.

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

4

 

5.

 

5 seconds.

 

Jongin blinked his eyes few times. Mr. Kim is moving? But why?

 

"There will be an appreciation ceremony for him this Friday." Sehun added, not realising one of his friend is being silent.

 

"Yes! No lesson on Friday!" Chanyeol shrieked and currently having clapping ceremony with Baekhyun. Kyungsoo continued focusing on his fries. Jongin. Jongin went to toilet. As what he said. They just watched him in silence as he dashed out of the cafeteria.

 

Instead of going to the restroom, he went to the teacher's room. As if he was a programmed robot he went straight to Mr. Kim's cubicle. Unfortunately, luck wasn't on his side. 

 

"Oh, Jongin. Your looking for Mr. Kim?" A teacher asked him. Still quite startled by the sudden voice he just nodded. The teacher explained that Mr. Kim was absent that day; he went to his new school for some things to be settled.

 

So, he was really moving.

 

Disappointed, he bowed to the teacher and took last glance to Mr. Kim's table. He eyed the golden name stand. 

 

Kim Jongdae.

 

He sighed.

 

Not for long it will be placed with someone else. Pushing those thought far far away he dragged his feet out of the teacher's room.

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

It's unfair. At least for him. HE made him his teacher which was bad enough he couldn't confess to him and now he would move to other school. Jongin was never this disappointed his entire life except for didn't get his favourite fried chicken for his 16th birthday. But that was 3 years ago. 

 

Tomorrow.

 

Tomorrow is the day.

 

Tomorrow is Friday.

 

Tomorrow would be the day he resent the most.

 

Tomorrow would be the day he will lose his heart.

 

Left. Right. Sitting. Diving. Every angle he tried didn't work. How many times he tried to calm his hectic heart, he couldn't. He sighed. If he didn't sleep now he would probably went to school like a zombie amd that would be the last thing he wanted to show to everyone. Especially to Mr. Kim. 

 

Oh. Or maybe he should so that when Mr. Kim saw him like that he would pity him and decided to stay. But then again that was childish.

 

He just hoped Friday never come.

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

Nevertheless Friday still came. And there's nothing he could do to change it. He's being dragging since he woke up. Oh how he hate Friday for the first time in his life.

 

"Hey dude. Whadup?" The ace of poker face came up to him. Beside him were Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Both looked fresh than ever. No boring lectures for their poor ears to hear they said. The trio literally had to drag him to the hall half an hour before the ceremony started to find places to sit. Mr. Kim was loved by all students. They were pretty sure no student would ditch the ceremony. Everyone wanted to meet him for the last time.

 

They were right about that. They barely didn't managed to find empty chairs if Kyungsoo didn't went earlier than them. 

 

Not long after the ceremony started. Jongin didn't really paid attention to what the principle and head prefect said. His eyes was set on one person. His face was calm, smile didn't leave his lips as he heard the speech and sometimes making small talks with other teachers. Finally, it was his turn to give speech. Jongin's lips quirked up a bit as the petite body made his way to the stage. God. How much he will miss that figure.

 

His speech was cliche. Just exactly what a teacher would say on their appreciation day. About how much he would miss teaching there, how much he would miss the student's antics etc. But for Jongin, every word he said was precious. He listened to it without missing one detail. Because that might be his last time hearing that melodious voice.

 

In no time the ceremony was finished. If you saw Jongin, he was practically pouting along the ceremony which was weird as he wasn't someone who just randomly displays his aegyo. Kyungsoo even said he needed his brain checked up. But of course Jongin didn't give a damn cuz hey. His love was going to leave him. Was he supposed to smile? Of course not.

 

After the ceremony ended, Jongin decided that he needed some space alone so he roamed around the school instead of going home. The buildings were deserted since what would student love besides early dissmis?

 

He followed the hallways didn't really knowing where was he heading. Even discovered several rooms he never knew they exist in his school. 

 

He didn't know why he went there but he just went. His heart said so so he just followed. He knew he wasn't supposed to enter when nobody was around but he knew when to use his little stubborn self.

 

In less than a minute, he found himself already at Mr. Kim's cubicle. He looked around. Mr. Kim still didn't finished packing his stuff; based on a half-filled box on his table.

 

"Why are you still here?" Mr. Kim appeared from behind him with a box in his hand. Just then Jongin noticed. His sleeves was rolled up to his elbows. First two buttons were undone and his hair was brushed backwards (probably with his fingers). Jongin felf he would turn into puddle in no time. 

 

"I-I just passed here a-and I thought you might need help." He mumbled, pursing his lips right after and barely registered slight twitch on the teacher's lips.

 

"So sweet of you but I'm almost done." His kitty lips curled up. 

 

"I better get going." He bowed and hesitantly turned his heel.

 

"But Jongin, " He stopped his step. "Don't you wanna know why I'm moving to another school?"

 

Huh?

 

He turned to look back but was suprised by Mr. Kim was just a step away from him. He gulped a lump and only a timid 'why' came out.

 

"Because here, a student can't date their teacher. Stupid rule." Mr. Kim said, rolling his eyes. Jongin froze. His eyes blinked few times.

 

Did Mr. Kim just said that--

 

"Which means you can't date me. But don't worry now you can." He said with his kittenish smile and Jongin never this confused his entire life.

 

"B-but I-I don't---how? I--"

 

"Shut up Jongin." He pulled his tie, bringing Jongin's face an inch away from his. 

 

"And kiss me already." He whispered.

 

Jongin groaned.

 

------------

 

A/n: Lalalalalalala~another crappy shottie from meh xP

 

I just needed some Kaichen.

 

Do leave what do you think.

 

And maybe upvote too?? 

 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤