Good Night Hyung

good night hug

It’s already 2 in the morning when Kwang Jin hear voices from the kitchen. Curious, he wake up out from his room to find Hun wandering at the kitchen counter. “Can’t sleep Hunnie-ah?”, he said with rubbbing his eyes. “I still not getting used to sleep alone hyung..”, Hun hoarse voice answered him. “Sleep with me then, go to my room, I’ll make you some warm milk first.”

Kwang Jin get the milk from the refrigerator and start to warm it. Just when he busy warming the milk, he found Hun only standing in the middle of the room and not going into his bedroom. “Why you just standing there hunnie-ah? Don’t want the milk?” Kwang Jin ask, confused.

“No hyung, are you sure?”

“Sure about what?”

“Me, sleeping with you”

Kwang Jin smiled, pouring already warmed milk into a glass, and left the used pan in the wash and  dragging Hun with a glass of milk in his hand to his room. “Come on, we need to sleep, or we will be scolded by manager hyung because you have a dark circle under your eyes.”

Hun let him self being dragged into kwangjin’s room and sit on the edge of Kwang Jin’s bed.

“Here, drink this Hun-ah, it will help you to get sleep.”

Hun holding the glass of milk Kwang Jin give him, and only looking at it. “Don’t want to drink it?” Kwang Jin asked when he find Hun only looking at it and no sign he will drink it any time soon. He have deal many dificult situation with Hun, but this is the first time he found the younger unable to sleep, and he still have no idea how to handle his 4d maknae at this kind of situation. Hun only look at him and shake his head as an answer.

“It still too hot then?” Kwang Jin asked again. “It’s not than hyung”, Hun finally answered. “What it is then?”, Kwang Jin ask gently and sit beside his maknae. Hun remain silent. After long silent moment that makes Kwang Jin getting sleepy again, Hun finally drink down his milk and seated him self at Kwang Jin’s bed. Kwang Jin smiled, and place himself beside Hun.

“Sleep well hun ah, we have to practice tomorrow.” Kwang Jin make the blanket, and make sure it cover both their self well. Only when he almost drift to sleep, he heard Hun whispered. “Are you sleep already hyung?”. “Not yet, what’s wrong Hun-ah?” Kwang Jin answered with sleepy voice.  “Can I hug you?” Kwang Jin turn to face his maknae and smiled, sure Hun is hard to read sometime. “Come here, I’ll hug you. Sleep well okay? It makes me sad to find you hard to sleep like this.”

Kwang jin shift closer to his maknae,  slide his arms to hun’s body and hug him. Hun snugle closer, placing his head at Kwang Jin’s neck. Then Kwang Jin feels Hun relaxing under his hug, and place his chin at Hun’s head, inhaling Hun’s shampoo scent, feeling content. “Good night Hunnie-ah”.

“Good night hyung”.