Second

Little Details
“Jongin!” a voice exclaims loudly out of a sudden, which results to Jongin jumping out of surprise. He gets startled easily and he really wishes he could change that. Then Jongin hears the clear click of Soojung’s camera and he finds himself grimacing at the picture Soojung shows him later on, with her laughing her off at his unpleasant face. Soojung insists however that his face is nowhere near unpleasant, just very ludicrous.
Soojung’s been around for quite some time now that annoying Soojung is no longer just an acquaintance to him now, but she’s not exactly one he’d like to call a really close friend either. She’s somewhere between his acquaintance and his friend and Jongin just likes to call it Soojung. Jongin's weird.
Jongin gives Soojung a venomous glare as he gives her the frapuccino he invented especially for her, but of course, Soojung barks viciously at Jongin to wait and takes a picture before taking her baby blue drink.
“What’s this called?”
“Delete the picture right now frapuccino.”
“Seriously, Jongin. I need to write this on my journal!” she whines.
“I have yet to name that one,” he says coolly.
Soojung’s eyes shine with delight and glee at that which makes her eyes shimmer even more, if that’s possible. Jongin likes to stare at her eyes when they’re sparked up with ecstasy and now Jongin finds himself gazing into her eyes.
“Does that mean I’m the very first one to relish this nameless drink of yours?”
“Yes, unfortunately.” Jongin quirks the corners of his lips up unconsciously.  
“Oh my god—“ She gapes at him suddenly as if she is seeing something so bewildering.
“What?” he asks, the smile not leaving his face.
“Kim Jongin—the guy who never smiles, well not at me—is actually smiling right now. Is this really happening or is this just a dream because this is so surreal!”
Jongin coats his face with a blank expression swiftly, which makes Soojung scowl at him.
“Ugh, you ,” she mutters dissatisfiedly. “I should’ve taken a picture, dang. You’re a lot more attractive when you smile, do y’know that?”
Soojung’s phone rings before he can even reply. Soojung places her frapuccino on the counter and picks the call up without even looking at the screen. She talks to the caller in such a gruff tone and so unlike her that Jongin wonders what the conversation is about.
“Shut up, I’ll be there soon. Jeez,” she hisses and ends the call, shoving her phone back inside her bag. She seems to forget everything about Jongin’s rare smile after that short phone call. 
She only gets her head out of the clouds when she notices him staring at her.
“Oh, that’s my sister.” She rolls her eyes, but lets a bitter smile reach her lips. “She’s telling me to hurry up because she doesn’t want me to miss the admission test I’ll be taking.”
“What test?”
“Oh, I never told you? It’s the admission test I have to take to apply for this... university my dad went to. But anyways, see you later in the park, Jongin.”
Jongin opens his mouth to say something, but she walks away without even taking a second glance at him. Guess it’ll be on me, again, he thinks to himself. He scrunches his nose and shrugs, wondering if she knows she hasn’t exactly paid the bill.
--
They're lying on the grass again, gazing at the same sky they gazed at yesterday, having the same company they had yesterday and every other day. Jongin still doesn't know how that one meeting leads to millions more.
“Jongin,” says Soojung, turning her head to look at him. “We've known each other for months now, yet the only thing I really know about you is just you have a thing for not smiling at everyone and you work at the café. Enlighten me about yourself please.”
“Well, I'm a man. You surely know that too.”
“I mean the non-obvious ones, like what's your passion? You know about mine, but I know nothing of yours.”
“What makes you so curious?” 
“Because you are so mysterious that you just make me curious. Hey, that rhymes!”
“Uh huh.”
“What are you? A fan of mysteries? I even wrote to get to know Jongin better on my bucket list!” She kicks his leg with her foot violently, but Jongin stays still.
“I don't exactly like to talk about myself, I'd prefer to listen to you.”
“I'm getting bored of doing all the talking.”
“Then don't talk.”
“See, you're being like that again!”
“I can't help it.”
“Fine,” she grunts. “I'm gonna stop talking from now on, watch me.”
Minutes have passed and Soojung is still stubbornly refusing to talk. Jongin, feeling entertained, just keeps on staying quiet because he doesn't have to refuse to talk. He's just quiet naturally, but he's been talking so much with Soojung that he's unsure on what's happening to the world.
He gives in anyway and clears his throat. “Well, since you're so insistent, I'll tell you a little something.”
No reply.
“I've been the one paying for your drinks ever since a few days ago.”
No reply.
“Really? You’re not gonna say anything about that?”
Silence.
“I've never made a bucket list like you have.”
No reply.
“I am not able to express my thoughts and feelings well, but sometimes, I just don't care.”
Nothing.
“I am not fond of mysteries, oddly.”
Nada. 
“Holy crap, so this must be what it feels like when you talk to me, it's just like you're talking to yourself.”
He hears a quiet snort and he smiles triumphantly, glad for a moment that the darkness hides his smile. Still, she doesn't say anything.
Then hesitance fills through his whole body and he stays silent for a few minutes.
“And I—” he mumbles. “I like to dance.”
That results a gasp from Soojung.
“Are you serious?” she blurts out, sounding incredulous.
“Yeah.”
“You don't look like a dancer.”
“Probably because of my uniform.”
“Oh my god, you have to show me. Like please.”
“No.”
“But, please? Handsome please?”
“Cute, but no.”
“For god's sake, why not? That's it, I'm giving you the silent treatment for the rest of my life.”
“Fine with me.”
“Ugh!”
Even after Soojung's violent attempts (kicking him, jumping towards him, tickling him, shaking him, poking him, even almost biting him) to get him to dance, she miserably fails as Jongin remains adamant. He actually likes the sight of Soojung frustrated, but Soojung becomes too frustrated that she ends up going home an hour earlier than usual, much to Jongin's disappointment.
Jongin replays what Soojung said earlier before her silhouette disappeared into the darkness in his head for numerous of times.
“I'm never going to leave you alone and bother you until you show me your dancing.”
Maybe, just maybe, Jongin doesn't mind that at all.
--
“Dude,” his friend, Taemin, who also just finished teaching, breaks the silence. Jongin turns his head around to look at him and to raise his eyebrows. 
“You see that girl over there?” whispers Taemin, his eyes beckoning to the door. “She's been taking pictures of you teaching and staring at you ever since an hour ago. Creepy, to be honest.”
Jongin's eyes follow to where Taemin beckons and he finds his lips curving into a small smile as he sees her eyeing him over there. He quickly hides it from being seen though.
“Her camera keeps clicking for literally every second and it's been annoying the outta the students. But damn, she's a hot one, ain't she?”
“Go away, Taemin. You've got Jinri already.” Jongin shoos him away then by kicking his leg and Taemin stomps away, giving Jongin a daunting glare.
Then there's only left him and Soojung. Jongin just leans on the wall comfortably as he stares at Soojung, standing stiffly in the doorway, who refuses to look away.
“Are you just going to stand over there?” Jongin asks, looking away.
When he gets no reply, Jongin shrugs, mutters a husky fine and walks to the radio to turn it on. 
The soft voice of the singer greets the room and he listens for a few seconds to the melody, standing still, before he starts to move very gently. He tries to portray the emotion of the song with every movement that he emanates; the only thing really in his mind is Soojung, even if he tries to think of something else. He doesn't know why he's revealing this towards her, revealing the parts of him that he tries so hard to hide from other people. Maybe, he thinks to himself as he dances, it's because it's her. It's Soojung who smiles too much.
He looks at Soojung again and everything about her is just so enthralling as he focuses on her. Her eyes are lighting up with adoration and excitement, they are decorated in so many colors and emotions that Jongin decides he wants to keep it that way.
She walks into the room after a few moments, not taking her eyes off of him. If it were normal circumstances, Jongin would've felt uneasy because of her disturbing gaze. But now, she is staring at him so much differently, as if he's the only one she sees, that he craves for more. Oh, what dancing does to him. Jongin glides towards her smoothly, forming intricate movements graciously. She's so close that his emotions are starting to take control of his body. All he wants to do now is just dance the night away and hold her close to him; in fact he needs to do it. He doesn’t even know why. It feels like the old days.
Then he steps closer to her, closing the gap between their bodies as he positions his arms around her waist. As he sways with her to the music, he scrutinizes every single detail of hers—the shape of her lips, the mole on her face, the chocolate of her eyes—from this small distance that he doesn't get to see everyday. He notices a small scar on her neck and he involuntarily brushes it as tenderly as possible, his eyebrows furrowed questioningly. He locks his eyes with hers and he doesn't want to break the gaze at all. Even if he does want to, he couldn't. There's something in the way they're staring at each other that makes him not want to look away. 
He only stops swaying when the music stops. He gives her a sincere smile, and he deepens his smile even more when he sees her agape mouth. He lets go of his grip on her briefly, only to realize that he's been holding his breath all along.
“What—” Her voice cracks as she speaks and she clears . “What just happened?”
“Congratulations, you’ve just been given the privilege to watch the astounding Jongin dance.”
She gives him a light kick in the shin and she emits a vibrant giggle that echoes throughout the room. Jongin can listen to it for the rest of his life without being bored.
--
Jongin doesn’t have an idea on why he’s here. All he knows is just it was only earlier that Soojung and Jongin were both having their usual conversation under the young night sky again when Soojung dragged him all the way to this strange door to her apartment.
“Why are we here again?”
“We have a very important project to do.” Soojung smiles at him as she raps on the door violently for numerous of times, so violently that Jongin thinks even the neighbors three doors away could hear it.
“Important project that I know nothing of. Very nice, Soojung.”
She widens her grin just as someone harshly slams the door open. Jongin jumps out of surprise, but regains his composure shortly after that. He notices the faint frown that forms on her face almost immediately though.
“Ugh, you’re such a , why did you even forget your keys?“ a woman grunts, inebriated. The woman doesn’t seem to see him because she doesn’t even spare him a glance, she only settles her gaze on Soojung.
Soojung pulls Jongin by the hem of his shirt inside, whispers a quiet let’s go as she walks past the woman, ignoring her existence completely that Jongin raises his eyebrows, puzzled. Thousands of questions rise up in his head, but he knows better than to ask something.
“Well,” the woman speaks again bitterly. “It’s not even surprising to me that you have no manners. Just like our dense mother. Damn, I hate my life. And you.”
Then it strikes him a few seconds after that it’s her sister. Jongin doesn't think of himself as a jackass until now. Soojung says nothing and remains quiet. 
The woman seems to notice Jongin once he's inside the apartment though because she scoffs, “Oh, who's that little friend of yours? I hope you two use protection since I don't want you messing my life even more.”
He still doesn't know what's going on, but Jongin feels slight agitation filling his whole body. He doesn't like the way Soojung's sister is talking to her. And it is not like as if they're gonna do that. Soojung bites her lip worriedly, meets Jongin’s eyes with her wide ones and pulls him harshly to her room. She closes the door behind her and locks it quickly. Jongin watches her leap from her door all the way to her bed clumsily; he would’ve laughed at her if she weren’t so terrified.
“One… Two…” she murmurs unconsciously.
Then they hear a loud crash probably from a glass and sees Soojung’s door quivering at the impact. She cringes at the noise and continues, “Three.”
“Well, that was interesting,” he comments, trying to cheer her up a bit, which disappointedly works to no avail. She lets out a frustrated sigh and covers her face with her pillow, groaning.
She doesn’t say anything for approximately ten minutes and Jongin, thinking that he might as well give her a bit space and do something productive while waiting, stands inside her tiny room, observing everything inside.
He’s got to say that the way she decorates it impresses him. Her room is very well organized; the white four walls of her small room are all engulfed in miscellaneous of pictures and writings. It's interesting how every single moment, every single picture is placed in order based on its own date and year. He even sees a picture of his startled face and him dancing from a few weeks back and he grins, feeling exultation surging within him. His eyes travel to every single detail of the room and when he spots a picture with a burly man and a little girl grinning, he fixes his gaze on it. Below the picture, there's glued another one, but the picture speaks more than words can ever say. It's a picture of a funeral and Jongin doesn't even want to think about it.
Jongin's heart starts to ache and to well up with pain for Soojung. He imagines on how hard it would've been for her to capture that painful picture that speaks so much. He looks away from the picture and approaches her in which it only takes him a couple steps since her room is so small. He plops down onto the bed beside her and hesitantly caresses her hair, patting her head gently. Soojung looks up from her pillow a few minutes after, taking a deep breath before shrugging.
“Only happens when she's drunk,” she whispers, quietly enough for only Jongin to hear. “This doesn't happen very often, but it still scares the daylights out of me whenever this happens. She's actually kind at heart and very caring. I know that kindness is still there, somewhere in her soul. It might be just a tiny bit, but it's there.”
She takes a deep breath and laughs acrimoniously before trying to continue with a very raspy voice. “But stress and anger and alcohol are slowly eating away her soul and Jongin, I don't know—”
“Just stop,” he murmurs softly. “You don't have to tell me. It'll just hurt you even more.”
She stares at him for a while and Jongin changes the topic quickly.
"So, why am I here again?"
Soojung sheepishly laughs because she was distracted by her short grieving period.
“The project, I almost forgot! That's the reason why I dragged you here.”
She rolls out of bed, falls face flat on the floor, crawls to her desk to get a piece of paper and very colorful markers and climbs back to her bed. Jongin's thoughts are disheveled and filled with confusion because he doesn't exactly know what this project is, so he lifts his eyebrows. 
“So,” she tries to speak in a more casual tone though Jongin knows her heart is still aching. “Y'know, since you told me you've never made a bucket list before, I was just thinking that maybe, we should try living our lives to the fullest and make one together? And don't worry, it won't be dumb or anything. Well, not too dumb anyways. It'll be fun and I just figure that bucket lists are a lot more fun when you do it with someone.”
She nudges him in the elbow and tilts her head. “So, what do you say?”
“I say,” he says. “Count me out.”
“Wow, your life must be so boring then.”
“Okay, count me in.”
Soojung's face then completely lights up and she smiles and it reaches her eyes. Jongin stares at her and now he appreciates every single smile that she gives him.
--
The very first day they start doing their first bucket list, Soojung cannot hold her excitement that she keeps on attacking Jongin with her pokes and babbling on and on about random topics that Jongin cannot keep up with. He pretends he’s listening though.
“—so funny because everyone’s faces were like ew and I was like oops,” she speaks, dissolving into a fit of laughter.
Jongin finishes tying his shoes and he starts to stretch, making sure his legs are warmed up, but Soojung just stands there, leaning against a tree as she watches him warm up and continues talking.
“Soojung, the marathon is starting in a few minutes. You better warm up or you’ll die there. Trust me, I know.”
“Whatever, Jongin. Come on, it’s only like, a few miles,” she says, a grin painted on her face. “I can survive, no doubt. I’m pretty athletic, y’know?”
Jongin squints his eyes at her and snickers. 
“Don’t be mad when I tell you I told you so later though. I have a good feeling I’m going to say that pretty soon.”
Then all he knows later is that they are all running together. He’s so far away from reality that he doesn’t even notice the annoying clicking of Soojung’s camera. He relishes the feeling the chilly wind striking his face and he smiles to himself because it’s a pleasant feeling. Jongin glances towards his right and comes to a halt when he sees no Soojung.
He whirls his head around to see Soojung crouching on the ground, trying to catch her breath.
“Soojung, you okay?” he questions loudly.
“Jongin, wait for me,” she yelps.
Jongin strolls towards Soojung and he towers over her crouching physique as he waits for her. He starts laughing out of nowhere because Soojung really amuses him in a way that he cannot even explain.
She shoots him a ferocious glare and whines, “Don’t laugh! I’m tired. I give up, my calves hurt.”
After a couple of trying to coax Soojung to continue, Jongin eventually ends up running with Soojung clinging onto him on his back, her arms s around his neck so tightly that he tells her she’s choking him. They both earn glances and stares from people, but they ignore it.
“You died in the first ten minutes, Soojung.”
“Don’t talk to me.”
“I wonder whose idea it was to go on a running marathon,” he teases her.
“Go away, I wanted to live a healthy life.”
“And you say you’re athletic.”
“I am,” she protests. “I’ve been slacking lately, that’s why.”
Then Jongin hears the overfamiliar click of her camera and he slows down his pace to turn his head around and see what she’s taking a picture of. But instead he sees her extending arm, aiming the camera towards both of them.
“Jongin, smile,” she says cheerily.
And he smiles because his heart does too.
--
Soojung thinks that baking is a bad idea whilst Jongin thinks otherwise.
Sure, Jongin has only made instant noodles and drinks his whole life, and Soojung insists on not touching anything hot since she once burned her finger when she was eight. Still, he wants to do every single thing they both wrote on their bucket list and he thinks it's a fun experience to finally bake for the first time. Or maybe, to bake with Soojung for the first time.
“Are you sure we should do this?” Soojung questions him anxiously.
“Well, it’s in our bucket list—“
“I have a bad feeling about this.”
“Why?”
“I think we’ll to burn your kitchen down and then we’ll get arrested by the cops for the rest of our lives for murdering everyone here in the building because of the fire we clumsily caused.”
Soojung's frown then starts to disappear as they joke around and make their planned cake together. 
It turns out that baking is indeed a bad idea, for Soojung's frown comes back again a couple of hours later when an overcooked cake greets them from the oven, leaving both of them speechless and disappointed.
“Well...” He pauses before continuing, “At least we didn't burn the whole building.”
She rolls her eyes. “Very funny, Jongin.”
--
“Is this a part of our bucket list?”
“Yeah, I'm taking you somewhere far away,” Jongin says as he fastens his seat belt. He glances towards Soojung in his right who looks like she's cuddling with the seat. He wishes she's cuddling with him, but shrugs the thought away.
“Where are we going exactly?” 
“I don't know myself. We just stop when we find something beautiful.”
“That sounds like fun,” she replies as she examines the inside of the car carefully. 
“Is this yours? It's very fancy.”
“Nah.” Jongin shakes his head, a light snigger coming up from his throat. 
“If it was, wouldn't have worked in the café. It's my friend's, Taemin's. The one in dance class.”
Jongin hears her laugh and she frivolously states, “So, you actually have friends.”
“A few. I'm not really a loner,” he says as he drives towards the location he has in mind. 
“And,” he adds. “You're my friend too, aren't you? You've passed the acquaintance stage already.”
Jongin is too busy focusing on the road to even notice that Soojung stays quiet for a few seconds. 
“Of course, Jongin. We're good friends.”
Jongin spares her a short glance and sees her smiling. He lifts up the corners of his lips and resumes to focusing on the road. Jongin never notices that Soojung's given him a bitter smile.
--
“Stop here, Jongin,” Soojung commands. Again. Jongin usually does not mind Soojung taking pictures of everything, he finds it rather wacky at times and well, adorable, but this is a completely different circumstance. 
Jongin's getting weary and everytime Soojung gets out of the car to take thousands of pictures, she takes about half an hour. It's still in the afternoon, but he's planning to watch the sunset together with her in the beach that is rumoured to be aesthetic-looking and ravishing. (Yes, yes, he knew that they agreed they'd travel without knowing where they were going, but Jongin couldn't risk the possibility of them getting lost somewhere ghastly. He ended up searching for a beach that is not well-known and he found the location of one thankfully.) He can't do that if Soojung keeps on asking him to stop every ten minutes. 
“No, Soojung. We've already stopped in random places for like ten times. We need to find something more magnificent. That's just a random forest, okay?”
“Jongin, I swear to God, I've been to that place before and I know that there's something magnificent behind those woods.”
“No.”
“Jongin! I really need to be there. You don't understand.”
“Nu-uh.”
“I'll cry if you don't stop.”
“Go ahead then. That would be entertaining to watch,” he states casually.
“Then I'll jump from this car.”
“You wouldn't dare,” Jongin says with a supposedly deathly tone, but Soojung stays adamant.
“Try me,” she spits as she unlocks the door and grips the door handle.
“Fine.”
Jongin stomps his foot onto the car's brake and the car comes into a stop. Jongin turns his head to the side to give Soojung a venomous glare, but she's already outside, a fancy grin displayed on her face. 
Jongin sighs, feeling drained, and follows Soojung into the woods. The whole place is really what anyone would expect in a forest. Both of them are now enveloped with profound greenness and dampness. The trees rise high above them, obscuring the luminous sun. Soojung continues trudging into the heart of the unknown forest.
“If you've been here before, why do you keep taking pictures of everything?” Jongin asks, genuinely bewildered. 
No response.
Soojung is just utterly astonished even by a single branch on the ground that makes Jongin invisible to her. He just observes her and listens to the familiar clicking of her camera, leaning against the trunk of a gigantic tree. There's no use talking to her when she's in her own world.
Soojung finally notices that Jongin's waiting rather impatiently and she laughs impishly. 
“Come on, Jongin. I know the way to the beach. You'll love it,” she remarks joyfully.
“The beach?”
Could it possibly be the beach that he planned to go to? Jongin doesn't know or care and he decides to go along with it.
“Yes! I went here with my dad before.” Soojung's face showed genuine happiness, but her smile falters when she realizes a little bit too late what she has said. 
Not wanting her to be upset because of it, Jongin shoots her the best smile he could ever offer to anyone and takes her hand in his. Jongin doesn't remember how he's become this daring.
“Lead the way, princess,” he says playfully, bowing his head.
“Why of course, handsome.” 
Soojung winks at him and guides the way, pulling him with her. 
“So, this beach isn't exactly that popular, but it's a beautiful beach. You can't access it by car which is why I told you to stop—” 
Jongin can't hear and comprehend anything she's saying as they interlace their fingers in the way towards the beauty that she's rambling on about. But Jongin feels grateful that Soojung cannot see his warm ears.
--
“Finally,” Jongin exhales out when the beach is finally right in front of his eyes, surrounding them both.
Soojung couldn't clearly recall perfectly the way to the beach and they both had to explore the forest for almost an hour. Jongin didn't mind though, especially with Soojung never letting his hand go.
Of course he didn't mind. 
It's almost time for sunset and Jongin's beyond excited. Soojung promptly runs towards the water as soon as they arrive and Jongin lets out a content laugh as he rushes after her. As expected, Soojung's holding her tiny camera as she briefly takes pictures of the wonderful scene ahead of them. 
Jongin, wanting to play with her, snatches the camera from her and runs away to the opposite direction. He chortles as Soojung yells out incoherent words and sprints towards his direction. He hangs the camera's necklace on a nearby tree and crosses his arms smugly when Soojung cannot reach it. 
“Shortie,” he utters, sticking his tongue out.
Jongin shrugs and starts walking to the water again, but Soojung does something he doesn't expect. She jumps onto his back and Jongin, unalarmed, falls onto the sand. 
“Weakling,” Soojung says with a laugh before running again.
“Hey!” 
He chases after her easily due to his blessed long legs (all thanks to his mom and dad) and immediately takes her in his arms, carrying her.
“Not so weak now, eh?”
He saunters to the water, intending to drop her into the cold water. Soojung squeals and clings tightly onto Jongin, her arms s around his body. 
“I'm gonna kill you if you drop me, Kim Jongin.”
“I'll die happily then,” he replies with a smirk as he purposely lowers her down to .
“Jongin!” She holds him tighter and Jongin swears he can feel the rapid beats of his heart and hers, both in the same rhythm. And only then does he realize how really, really close they are. 
He drops her into the water, distracted, only to be dragged in as well by Soojung, who laughs blissfully. They both crawl to the sand and lie down next to each other, both a soaking mess.
“Ready for round two?” Soojung asks brightly. 
“Soojung,” Jongin mumbles, his gaze fixed on hers.
“Hm?”
“Soojung.”
“Yes?”
“Soojung.”
“What, Jongin—” She turns her head right just in time for Jongin to lean in and to meet her lips. He shuts his eyes closed and savors the taste of Soojung and the feel of Soojung. He loves it a lot.
Her lips are so delicate and sweet that he's afraid he will ruin it if he kisses it too harshly. He kisses her tenderly and her lips move synchronously with his while she murmurs his name a few times against his lips. 
He climbs over her body, hovering right above her, his lips never leaving hers. He's so drunk in Soojung and he has never felt this right before. She's all that he needs and she's more than what he wants. She's too much for him, yet he wants her anyway. 
She tangles her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her and Jongin makes sure that he doesn't crush her with his body. 
He pulls away briefly to observe her face and he situates his hand on her cheek. 
“Wow. Kim Jongin.” She gasps for a breath as she locks her eyes with his and Jongin lifts his lips into a smile.
“Soojung,” he whispers as he brushes her cheek with his fingers. “You're really beautiful.”
Soojung's cheeks warm and crimson as she holds back a smile. Jongin looks at her and her little details and that is when he finally realizes something.
“Soojung, you're—you're my big picture. I focus only and solely on you and your little things make you up. Your saccharine eyes, your soft lips, your crimson cheeks, your mole, your hair, even the scar on your neck...”
Soojung blushes more at that. He kisses her cheek chastely before continuing. “The other details that surround you don't matter because you're the big picture, you're my big picture. And I'm only going to capture you.”
That is probably the only sentence that doesn't come off as dumb when he's talking to her. Her smile reaches her eyes and she corrects him.
“You're wrong, Jongin. We're the big picture.”
Her lips near his again as he leans towards her when she speaks again.
“I'm glad now that you're not an open person near strangers.”
“Why?” He laughs shortly.
“Because it means you don't say those kind of things often.”
They share another kiss, pouring their feelings out of their systems into each other's, right when the sun begins slowly disappears.