Fourteen

things you said

I pressed further back against the sofa, Minwoo kneeling with knees on either of my side as he pushed closer. Our lips were locked tight, his body squirming violently everytime I fought away his tongue.

I held his waist down, one hand sliding up his back to hold his neck. I wasn't about to let this boy dominate this kiss.

He breathed heavily against me as we tilted our heads the other direction in hopes of a proximity closer than before, and something in me snapped.

I growled, pressing hasty kisses against his chin and down his neck.

He whined softly, mouth agape to gasp for air.

the sensitive skin around his collarbone, I bit down with a smirk. This was going to show if he picks out the wrong clothing for the day.

"Ngh..." Minwoo mewed, the melodious sound-

I jerked back, widening my eyes at Minwoo's state. Disheveled hair, stretched t-shirt and very flushed. He leaned against me and panted, cupping my face as he puckered his lips once more.

"No." I pushed him to the side as I stood up, running to the bathroom.

"What?" Minwoo yelled from the outside. "Bastard, what's wrong with you?"

I gritted my teeth to bite back a groan. Minwoo was a minor, but I was all about to lose control and take him there and then.

I watched my tented pants and let my hand slide over it-

"." I cursed. I was harder than I thought. "Minwoo, I'm feeling nauseous."

"Nauseous? What?" Minwoo yelled back in disbelief. "Wait, really?"

"Yeah, could you make it home yourself?"

"I'll get you medicine!"

"No." I bit my lower lip, undoing my pants as it throbbed painfully. "I'll feel better but I need some time to myself."

Minwoo probably stood outside, unconvinced, but I was dying for him to leave already.

"I'll visit you at night then. If you need anything, call me. I'll leave your phone outside this door." Minwoo sighed and it was almost inaudible through the door.

I breathed in sharply.

-

The next chapter is rated and I'm making it optional for you guys who aren't comfortable with reading it so don't worry, you're not missing anything /really/ skipping out on it.
Love to the 4 commenters <3!!