rival

u are MINE!!

 

''valentine almost come... how about we make a heart broken party?'' suggest sungyeol as we walk to the school. 
 
''hahaha! i have special chocolate for my heart-broken friend here!'' i winked at sungyeol.
 
'' mwooooo?? u mean that horrible chocolate u make last year??''  sungyeol frowned and step backward.
 
''you know your chocolate cannot be digest right??'' sungyeol tease me.
 
'' ahhh! arra!! i wont make it!! i am not a girl by the way!! '' i was a sulking and walk forward leaving sungyeol behind as he only stare at me.
 
'' mianhae, dont be mad..'' 
 
'' i  feels like my life is threatened, so i have to tell you..!'' sungyeol burst a laugh while running to me and poking my head.
 
even if sungyeol say that, he eat all the horrible chocolate that i make for him last year without leaving anyting. Sungyeol is a nice boy, i really like him.
 
'hmmm?' while i walk beside sungyeol.. i realize something... Sungyeol.. getting taller, much taller than me.. but he is shorter than me before.
 
'' why u stare at me like that?'' sungyeol caught me staring at him, and i snap it out.
 
''  anii,, i just been thinking about my homework, nothing else...'' i look away as i feel my cheek getting hotter.
 
i am worried, Sungyeol become more and more attractive day by day, he is tall, handsome and nice too. There is lot of girl going to be after him. i though.
 
'' yeol ah, good morning!'' a voice coming from back, me and sungyeol turn, and see two  girl approching us.
 
'' haha, good morning!'' sungyeol reply with smile. I  admit, i am irritated by it. I thew a glare to the girls, i can see they were shocked and scared at me. I immediately change my expression, i give them the most sweet smile to them and they froze like ice there with heart shape in their eyes. (my imagination) lmao.
i dont know, until when i can use that tactics.
 
 
i hate the fact that i and sungyeol attend a different school, i just wish i was in same school as sungyeol. we have to part at the bus stop, sungyeol will take the bus to school, while i am walking to school because my school is near. 
 
'' nae, i will wait the horrible chocholate for the broken heart party later.'' sungyeolwaves me goodbye as he went into the bus and waves at me.
 
should i tell sungyeol my feeling? but, i dont want to ruin our friendship.. we might end up being stranger if i take the wrong step.. i think alot about it. And i know what type of person 
sungyeol like. All of his girlfriend have the same character, and i know it.
 
BUKKK!!
 
''auucchhh!!'' someone bump my back, thats really hurt. I almost fell on the ground, luckily there is a fence near there. i hold on the fence before i lost my balance.
 
''ah, sorry.'' a girl who hit me apologize and bowing at me non stop .
 
'' its ok.'' i simply answer and smile.
''i am late,  got to go!'' she run leaving me there.
 
'she is so beautiful...' i whisper under my breath while watching her run after the bus that left a few minute ago.suddently i saw something on the ground.
 
''hey did u left this?'' i shouted and look around looking for that girl, but the girl already went into the bus. It was her student ID, gosh.. wait.. she attend Woolim academy? that is same school as sungyeol! 
 
''Son Na Eun'' i read her name on the ID, as i flip the Id.. I feel my self like struck by lightning when i saw Lee Sungyeol picture on it.Oh my god, yet another rival.