Girl Talk

A Crazy Twist of Fate

 

 Hyun Ri’s POV

        We ate our dinner and the others already went to sleep. The boys went to their rooms. We told them that we’ll just have a girl talk. It was about Hye Sun. Well, I wanna help Hye Sun and Kiseop and so, I decided to tell the other girls about it too and they agreed too.

 

      As soon as the boys left, I told the girls to stay at the living room while I got some snacks for them. As I came back, we started our “GIRL TALK”.

 

“So guys, well, you already know the reason why we’re here right?”, I asked them, and they nodded.

“Yup. Girl talk. “, Yumi replied and I nodded.

Silence. And then I spoke. 

“Actually, I noticed something between you and Kiseop. “, I told Hye Sun and she immediately blushed.

“I knew it.”, Mary replied and the other girls .

“Well… how did you knew?”, Hye Sun asked us, still blushing.

“So it’s true? Omo!”, Eun Hwa exclaimed as she jumped in her seat, totally excited.

“Well…”, Hye Sun started.

“Well?”, all of us asked her.

“I do. “, she continued, and I can’t help but to feel happy. They like each other.

“Well, should we help you?”, I asked her.

 

She seemed surprised with what I said.

 

“What if Kiseop oppa don’t feel the same way towards me?”, Hye Sun asked, as she looked down.

“There’s nothing wrong with confessing. “, Iseul told her.

“But… what if..”, Hye Sun continued.

“Don’t be scared. You’ll never know it if you won’t confess. “, Christy said.

“But, it’s hard to confess. “, Hye Sun replied, sighing.

“Then we’ll help you. “, I told her.

“Right guys?”, I asked the other girls and they nodded in response.

“Help me with what? “, she asked me back.

“Help you with confessing. You never know. Maybe Kiseop feels the same way for you too.”, I told her and she was relieved a little bit.

“You will?”, she asked me back.

“We will. “, all of us answered her.

“We’re friends, aren’t we?”, Jae An said and we all smiled.

 

After discussing on how to help Hye Sun with Kiseop, we talked about other things.

“Guys, I have something to tell you. “, Iseul suddenly said.

“What is it? “, Mary asked her while munching on some snacks.

“I like…”, Iseul started, and blushed afterwards.

“You like someone? Omo!”, Eun Hwa squealed, as she can’t contain her excitement.

“Who is it?”, I asked her.

“Eh. “, Iseul hesitated.

“Come on, Iseul! Tell us. “, Sun Hi said.

“Yes. Please? “, Hye Sun told her.

“Alexander?”, I asked her.

“Howdidyouknow?Ohmygosh.Isitthatobvious.Omo.omo.”, she said in one breath but we couldn’t understand what she said.  

“EH?”, Jae An shrieked.

“Sorry. How did you know? Oh my gosh. Is it that obvious? Omo. “, Iseul said more clearly.

“My instinct was right. , I smirked. HAHAHA.

“I’m a genius. “, I said and they just laughed.

“So, what do you think about it? “, Iseul asked me.

“Take some time to know each other first. Afterwards, confess to him. “, I told her.

“You’re right. Everything needs time. “, Yumi replied.

“Yep. Time is very important for a good relationship. “, Sun Hi added.

 

After a bit more conversations, we bid goodbye and went to bed.

 

After cleaning myself and brushing my teeth, I changed into my pajamas and went beside Kevin. And this time, it was my turn to hug him. I smiled as I wondered off to my dreamland.

 

==============================================================================

 

Sorry, short update! There are no sweet scenes for this chapter, but I promise that there'll be more in the next chapters. So please bear with me. I'm busy with things. 

 

Next Chapter will be a one shot dedicated to HyeSeop couple~! :DD YAAAAY. Just wait for it. :DD