Stupid bikini. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

A Crazy Twist of Fate

 

   Hyun Ri’s POV

 

           I felt the cold breeze of the ocean against my skin but I’m not feeling cold. Until now, Kevin oppa’s still hugging me. I smiled as I looked at his face. After a few minutes, I gently lift myself up from the bed and went down to prepare breakfast for the others. But before that, I went to refresh myself first.

 

          As I went to the kitchen, I saw Iseul, Christy and Mary trying to look for something.

“Goodmorning~! “, I said as I smiled.

“Ooh! Goodmorning Hyun Ri.”, Mary greeted and hugged me, and I hugged her back.

“Morning Hyun Ri!”, Iseul greeted.

“Goodmorning Riri-ah. “, Christy greeted me, and I smiled back. She started calling me that, because she thinks that it fits me. LOL.

“What are you looking for?”, I asked them.

“We’re looking for the ingredients. We’re gonna prepare something since Alexander let us stay here. “, Mary said, and I chuckled.

“No, you’re visitors. I can cook. “, I said.

“And we’ll help. “, Christy said and I just nodded.

“What do the guys want? “, Iseul asked me.

“Uhm, the guys love pancakes and hotdogs. But we should prepare fried eggs too, because Eli and Kiseop loves them. “, I said and we started to cook.

 

As the four of us are preparing the food, the rest of the girls went to help us.

“Oh. The girls are all up. “, I said and smiled.

“Yup, we’ll help too! “,  Hye Sun said and all of us agreed.

 

I, Iseul, Mary and Christy prepared the pancakes. Sun Hi and Eun Hwa prepared the hot chocolates. On the other hand, Yumi and Jae An fried the eggs and hotdogs. Hye Sun was the one who prepared the table.

 

It was now 6:30 and yet, the guys are still sleeping.

 

“Hye Sun, you’re done with the table arrangements right? “, I asked her and she nodded.

“Will you please help the other girls with these pancakes?”, I asked her as I took off my apron.

“Sure, it’s okay. “, she replied as she put the apron on and started helping the other girls with the pancakes.

 

I got the two covers of the frying pans.

“What are you gonna do? “, Jae An asked me as I was about to leave the room.

“What else?”, I smirked. “I’ll become an annoying alarm clock for once. “, I said as I smiled and left the kitchen.

 

I started roaming around the house while banging the two metal covers against each other.

“WAKE UPPP!”, I started shouting as the other girls laughed at me.

“DDAAANG, DDANG, DDAAAANG~!”, the covers sounded.

The other girls started shouting too.

“WAKE UP!”, they all said.

 

Soon, Soohyun and Kiseop went out of their rooms. They were followed by Kibum and Xander, whose room was beside Soohyun and Kiseop’s room. Alexander followed suit. Kibum went to Dongho’s room to wake him up. Soon, Hoon and AJ went down from their rooms, which was located upstairs. Eli then woke up. They went out and refreshed themselves.

 

“Who is not yet here?”, I asked them.

“Your hubby, of course. “, Xander said as he continued walking while brushing his teeth. Typical Type O’s.

“Kevin? That guy. I’ll wake him up, okay? “, I said as I gave the two metal covers to Dongho who was currently in the midst of half-sleeping.

“Yiiieee. They look like a newlywed couple, aren’t they?”, Soohyun said as I blushed a tint of red.

“Ani. Stop teasing me, oppa. “, I said as I quickly ran upstairs to wake Kevin up.

 

I opened the door and saw him peacefully sleeping. I started to nudge him.

“Yah. Oppa, wake up. “, I said, nudging him on the side.

“Mmmphf. “, he replied, still closing his eyes.

“Woo Sung Hyun, wake up. “, I said, nudging him harder.

“I want to sleep still, yeobo-ah. “, he said as he turned to me, hugging my waist.

“Fine, sleep if you don’t want to eat my specially-made breakfast. “, I said as I broke away from his hug.

“No, no, I’ll wake up. “, he said as he immediately stood up and went to bathroom to wash his face.

“I’ll be downstairs, okay? “, I said as he nodded and went downstairs.

 

As I set my foot downstairs, Eli was the one who started teasing me.

“So, how does it feel, Mrs. Woo?”, Eli asked me, using his hands as a microphone.

“What do you mean? “, I asked him.

“Sleeping together and waking him up. Isn’t that what newlyweds do?”, Kiseop then asked me, and snatched Eli’s place beside me.

I immediately blushed again.

“YAH. Do you want me to get mad? Fine, no dinner for Elison Kim and Kiseop Lee. “, I said as they scratched their heads and said that they were just joking.

 

I chuckled. These guys were really cute. Somehow, I felt like I’m their mom. They’re scared of me.

 

LOL.

Soon, everyone was downstairs eating and munching on the food that we made.

“How was it? “, Iseul asked, and suddenly, tiny bits of pancakes fell unto the table.

“hkcnkorkgcmo,jv  km”

“Ij imnvtehoipc,jo airop “

“hjkfcmig”

“jknc lk~!”

 

“YAH. Don’t speak when you’re mouth is full. “, I said as they started swallowing what they were eating.

“It was delicious. “, Kiseop said and gave us two thumbs up.

“Am I in heaven to eat all of these delicious, mouth watering foods?”, Alexander asked.

“You’re over reacting, Lee. “, Iseul said, and Xander just pouted.

Iseul chuckled and Xander smiled at her. Hehehehe. I can sense something again. LOL. I'm becoming a cupid. :)) 

“It was really great, yeobo.”, Kevin said as he inched closer to me.

“Pabo. “, I said as the guys started laughing at him.

“Hyun Ri said that she doesn’t want you to call him yeobo. Did you forget, Kevin-ah? “, Kibum said, as he munched on the pancakes like there’s no tomorrow.

“I know. “,  Kevin said as he just leaned unto his seat and pouted.

“Stop pouting. You’re ugly. “, I said as I chuckled.

“I’m not!”, he replied.

 

And that was how our first breakfast together ended.

 

It’s now noon, and all of us decided to go swimming. The other guys started to prepare jet skis, volleyballs, and other things while us girls prepared the snacks.

 

The girls started to change, and left the guys for they were already dressed. Well, not literally dressed, for they were exposing their dangerous chocolate abs. Poor maknae. He was the only one wearing a shirt. But then, he’s still hot like that. LOL. But of course, my Kevin was the hottest for me. :)

I started changing upstairs, while the other girls changed their suits too. After wearing a white sando and some shorts, I went downstairs and brought the camera and the lotion with me. As I went down, I saw them all in their bikinis. Yes, I’m out of place, again.

 

They looked at me with their jaws dropped.

“You’re… wearing that? “, Mary asked me.

“Yup. You can never ever persuade me to wear a bikini. “, I said.

“You don’t have one? “, Eun Hwa asked me.

“Naaah. “, I said as I saw them stepped closer to me.

“Yaaaaah! What do you think you’re doing? “, I screamed.

 

 

And that was how they ganged up against me to wear a bikini.

 

Stupid bikini.

Aish. 

 

 

 

==================================================================

 

As we went outside, I saw all the guys dropped their jaws. So, what the hell? And the worst, they were looking at my direction, for this was the first time they saw me wore this stupid bikini. And when I looked at Kevin’s direction, I swear that I saw him smirked.

 

 

WTH?

 

 

========================================================================================

 

Yie, I updated~! :)) Comments, please? :)) Soon, there'll be 12,000 views. Hehehe. Teeheee. I'm happy so I updated. :)) No silent reader's okaaaayie?