The Day

A Crazy Twist of Fate

====================================================================================================

 

                         Yes, deep inside, I knew that I hurted his feelings. And up to know, I'm still angry at myself, for doing that. But that was probably the best thing. Somehow, he made a great performance during his musical. He showed a different side of him. Well, up to now, I still don't have any connections with him, nor the other UKISS members.

 

                       I'm trying to move on. And soon, I wish that I will. God, please help me.

 

===================================================================================================

 

 

Today. Yes. Today. Today is the day of my debut after two long months, which was kinda short, actually. But somehow, it seemed kinda long, since it was dull. From the day that I broke up with him up to now, there were never any connections between me and them. Well, today is Valentines. A lonely Valentine's Day for me. But well, should I call it a Single Awareness Day? Somehow, it makes me feel bitter inside. I miss him so much. I miss his voice, his calls, his text, his everything. Well, I better get busy right now.

 

             Well today, I performed at Lotte World. I filmed it there for this Friday's Music Bank. After filming, I went directly to the filming of Strong Heart on Inkigayo. I'm really, really nervous. Will the people be able to accept me? Well, I just trained for 3 months, and I might not be that good to them. Other artists even trained for 5 years or more before they were able to attain what they have in their life now. But somehow, I'm a little confident. Who knows that I already have a fan club? When I hear about it, I was very overwhelmed and very happy. Now I wish that everything will go smoothly for me. God please.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             After a few minutes, we already reached the set of Strong Heart. I went to my dressing room. YES. My dressing room. I was really surprised that I have one. I prepared myself and got ready for the variety show.

 

           After that, I waited for my manager to see if I'm already gonna enter the place. I prayed silently and nervously waited until my manager came and told me to go inside.

 

         I waited for my name to be called, and was surprised that when I entered, I heard tons of fans screaming for me. I smiled widely knowing that there are many people who came to support me today. It was very rejoicing.

 

          I sat at the place that they prepared for me. I laughed at the description below my name, "Kim Hyun Ri, The New Star to Shine". I guess that the Lee Seunggi-sshi heard me, because he asked me why am I laughing. I mouthed "None", and I quietly sat unto my place.  But the next thing I saw, was definitely the most shocking and hurtful thing I felt this day.

 

          The other guests were 4 of the UKiss members. Eli, Dongho,Kiseop, and Kevin.. I suddenly felt the pain, and it stabbed my heart into a million pieces. I wasn't able to see him in two months. And here he was, standing, and laughing like nothing ever happened between the two of us. We met each other's glances and I quickly looked away. And the worst thing, he sat beside me. Yes, beside me. I was a fool to not realize that a while ago. Stupid me.

 

          The program started. The MCs asked me tons of questions and I gladly answered all of them. I was also asked to perform my debut song, and I did it. They were very happy and congratulated me for a job well done. But there was also a shocking question, in which Hodong-sshi asked me.

 

 Hodong: Hyun Ri-sshi, aren't you acquainted with Kevin-sshi? I heard that the two of you were good friends, as well as to the other UKISS members. Is that true?

Hyun Ri: Yes, I am close with some of them. As for Kevin-sshi, we're not really that close right now. I'm kinda close with Kiseop and Eli oppa.

 

When I said that, I saw the sad look in his eyes. But when he saw me looking at him, he quickly turned back and smiled as if I said nothing.

 

Hodong: You are even calling them oppa. Wow, so I think that you're really close huh?

Eli: Yes, we are close.

Hyun Ri: I did film with them, Hodong-sshi. That's how we managed to get close.

Kiseop: Yes, we really got along with them after the filming, we even get to study for months in her school. That's why.

Hodong: Ooh, I understand. Well, uhm, Kevin-sshi, what do you think about Hyun Ri-sshi?

Kevin: Uhm, well. I think that Hyun Ri is a very talented girl. She sings very well. She excels in different fields too.

 

Somehow, I smiled when I heard that.

Lee Seunggi: So, it really seems that Hyun Ri-sshi is a very talented woman. Well, Hyun Ri-sshi, goodluck to your debut. And congratulations in advance. Hope that you'll do well. ay God bless you.

Hyun Ri: Uhm, thank you. I'll do my best. Gomowo.

===================================================================================================

 

 

              After we finished with the filming, the guys left quickly for their next schedule. I quickly ran to them.

 

Hyun Ri: Uhm, Kevin oppa.

Kevin: Yes?

Hyun Ri: Thank you.

Kevin: For what.

Hyun Ri: For saying all those good things about me.

Kevin: Well, you didn't lie about me either.

Hyun Ri: Thankyou. And, goodluck to your musical.

Kevin: Thankyou. See you.

Hyun Ri: Goodbye. See you.

 

 

And after that, he went to his musical with the other members.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------