Throwing bubbles~

Throwing bubbles~
Please log in to read the full chapter

oOoOo

 

"Hurry up, girl. Otherwise they will close the shop before we get there!" Sehun said, a hint of annoyance in his tone, while rushing me along the streets.

 

"If we had left earlier, we wouldn’t have to run," I grumbled under my breath but Sehun heard it and rolled his eyes at me. 

It was quite dark and I could hardly see my hand in front of my face.

 

Somehow my best friend Sehun still could see something.

 

I sighed. We wouldn’t be running if we had left earlier but he really -really- wanted to sleep in my bed because it was so cozy and warm.

 

"It's not my fault that your bed is so cosy," he accused me and I couldn’t help but give a crooked smile.

 

"Is my bed just comfortable or is that just an excuse because you love my scent so much?" I and…was that a blush on his cheeks?

 

"Tzz ... don’t flatter yourself. It’s the manufacturing of the bed." Sehun replied annoyed.

 

I twisted my mouth.

 

I probably just imagined the blush on his cheeks.

 

For several days now I’ve been trying to find out whether Sehun likes me or not. I dropped an innuendo every now and then to see his reaction. But he hadn’t done anything yet.

 

I've always had a thing for Sehun and recently it seems to have gotten worse.

 

I can’t hide my feelings forever but I don’t want to ruin our friendship.

 

I sighed.

 

"Is something wrong?” Sehun asked and pinched my nose.  “You’ve been staring for a while now even though we’re already here.”

 

Wasn’t he lovely?

 

I didn’t say anything -Sehun wouldn’t acknowledge my answer anyways. He pulled me into the shop and luckily, they were willing to make us two bubble teas.

 

But once that we got them in our hands, we were kicked out of the shop. But it didn’t matter to us. Well, it didn’t matter to me, but Sehun was ranting about it for a whole minute. (“Who do they think they are? No one knows them, but everyone knows me. Oh Sehun. They should be grateful that I even came around this late. Tzz…these peasants.”)

 

We decided to just wander around a park nearby.

 

Only the moonlight lit up the path, and I looked at Sehun’s profile while I walked beside him. His hair fell across his forehead and nearly covered his eyes.

 

Illuminated by the moonlight, his eyes looked deep black. He looked down on the pathway while he on the straw. Although he looked indifferent to some people, I could clearly see the satisfaction in his eyes.

 

I guess bubble tea just makes him that happy.

 

I averted my eyes and trotted along beside him. I started to get bored, so I fished the bubbles out from the beverage and discreetly tried to throw them at Sehun.

 

My first attempt failed and I tried it a second time.

 

Failed.

 

I had a feeling Sehun knew of my plan and dodged the attacks, but he gave no sign.

So I tried again. And again.

 

And again.

 

My brows furrowed as even my tenth bubble didn’t hit its target.

 

I pouted. Was I miserable at aiming or was he good at avoiding being hit?

Please log in to read the full chapter