Can't Forget You

Can't Forget You

 

Junhyung looks at the calendar.  He has only 3 months left.  He feels really sad.  Yoseob runs and hugs him from behind.  “What happened?”, Yoseob says.  Junhyung replies, “Nothing. I just want to know on what day will my birthday falls’’.

 

 Yoseob then pull Junhyung to the dining room to eat with the other members.  Doojoon, Hyunseung and Dongwoon are already waiting for them.  Yoseob asks “Where is Kwangie?”. “We don’t know.  He’s probably in his room now,’’ Doojoon, Hyunseung and Dongwoon say in unison.

 

 Yoseob walks to Gikwang’s room and opens the door.  He see Gikwang laying on his bed.  Yoseob shouts “Wake up!!’’. Gikwang was in shock and immediately wakes up.  He says “Hyung, you don’t need to shouts. I’ll wake up now,’’.  Both of them walk to the dining room.  All of them eat their meals cooked by the maknae, Dongwoon.  The meals was very delicious.

 

After all of them have finished eating, they gather to decide where to go today.  They decided to go to the amusement park.  Everybody were very happy.  They separate into partners.  Doojoon with Dongwoon, Hyunseung with Gikwang and Junhyung with Yoseob.  All of them went to different places.

 

The DooWoon Couple (Doojoon & Dongwoon) went to play the roller coaster while The KiSeung Couple (Gikwang & Hyunseung) to the play the Merry-Go-Round.  Junhyung and Yoseob went to the shop to buy some cute stuffs before playing any of the games there.

 

Time is ticking very fast.  All of them are going home.  All of them went straight to their rooms to sleep because they are very tired.

 

Their manager came to their dorm.  He tells the members to gather in the living room.  He tells the members that they are going to Japan for 1 month.

 

They are going to release their new songs and also learn Japanese language there.  Everyone are very happy and excited after hearing the news.  Everyone are busy packing their stuffs because they are going to leave Korea tomorrow. 

 

 

The Next Day -  Everybody wake up early today. They take their bath and eat their breakfast. They went to the airport and leave Korea.  They are going to Japan!

 

At Japan, the members stay in a very luxurious hotel.  They are practicing their songs and learning Japanese language everyday.

 

They finally release their new songs and got a very good respond from the B2uties in Japan.  After a month at Japan, they are going back to Korea.