Eleven

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, that’s a wrap!” the director said as he shows a thumbs up to them. Jihyo sighs in relief; thank goodness it ends earlier than the director had planned. She can finally have a date with Jong Kook, alone that is. She smiles to herself as she hums to ‘Coffee’ which is sung by BTS.

“Someone looks happy.”

Jihyo turns to her side and see Lee Young Ji who is smiling mischievously at her. “Of course! We get to go home early!” Jihyo exclaims as she pumps her fist to the air.

“Yeah that and you get to date with your special one!” she said as she winks at Jihyo. Jihyo froze for a moment, wait did Lee Young Ji knew? Is it obvious?

“Ah, unnie. It is obvious! It’s obvious that Byun Yo Han likes you and don’t worry, age is just a number”, she said, winking again before she went off with her stuffs.

‘Ah great. A misunderstanding! That’s exactly what she wants right now’, she thought as she pack finish packing up her stuffs. She is honestly glad that in the cameras and to the other’s eyes, she have good chemistry with him but when in fact, she still feels awkward being around him. She really needs to be professional and she hopes Byun Yo Han does the same too.

Anyway…. She hopes the drama teaser they shot just now would attract the netizen’s attention to it. She hopes that the drama would be a page turner in her life because it’s so rare for her to get the main role in a romcom and she hopes the netizens realized about that fact and give her support… because right now, support is all she needs when she feels like her confidence is crumbling down slowly.

Jihyo smacks herself in the head mentally to pull herself together. She can’t afford being negative like this. Her current situation doesn’t allow that. She needs all the confidence she has to make this work. ‘Yes, I must be the confident and strong Jihyo!’ she screams in her head.

She got her bag and head towards the exit door but she bump into someone instead. “AH, MIANHAE!” she furiously apologize as she bows down so many times.

“Ah, I’ve never seen you act like this before”, he said awkwardly. She looks up and sees Byun Yo Han give her a slight smirk. It’s either she have heart problems, or is that her heart just skips a beat.

She shook her head. “Hehehe, I thought I bump into someone I don’t know, mianhae.” Byun Yo Han shrugs his shoulders. “It’s okay. By the way, your face is brighten up all of the sudden. Are you going out on a date?” he asks.

Jihyo bluntly said yes which made Byun Yo Han slightly disappointed. “I’ve got to go now, annyeong! See you during our photoshoot!” she waves him goodbye.

As she head towards the door, Byun Yo Han only looks at her from afar. ‘Maybe for now I can only look at you from afar, but I’ll make sure that someday you are just within my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter