Stay

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you haven't read the lyrics to EXO's Peter Pan please, please do. This fic is set to the mood of that song.
Click here

 

Time is forever changing. Moving and flowing at it’s own rate yet, never on your own. If only he would be able to stop time forever, to go back to those moments he cherished so dearly. That was what the dark haired boy, sitting on a bench with his head thrown back towards the sky was wishing for in this moment. He knew he couldn’t but that didn’t change the desire for it. If only she was by his side right now, there was room for two on the park bench he was currently occupying. When the two had been young, things had been so full of life, so full of just the two of you being goofy together. His eyes were always following you yet yours never seemed to be following his. They hesitated. Yes, hesitation for a short period of time. It was something that he used to relish. If nothing else he had made you hesitate and think about how things would be. The taste of his lips on yours would linger there. However, they didn’t linger long enough and that boy was sighing on the bench today.

 

“Kyungsoo!” Lazily lifting up his head, he looked over in the direction of you calling his name. A soft hidden smile was gracing his lips. You couldn’t see it, but it was there. Or it was until he looked at your hand that was entwined with another mans hand. Not moving an inch he waited until you in that too short skirt, showing off your long legs hurriedly made their way over to you. Best friends, you would always be best friends. This he knew and wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world. Which was also why he remained silent. Always silent. Kyungsoo wanted to scold you for your skirt but who was he to say those things in front of your boyfriend? Though that wasn’t going to stop him. Not truly.

 

“Hey man,” The tall lanky forever smiling idiot was in front of him trying to act friendly. It made Kyungsoo want to roll his eyes but he refrained.

 

For you.

 

Always for you, only for you.

 

Picking up his hand he lazily waved it in greeting, “Hey Chanyeol.” The greeting was empty, just a formality but the other male didn’t seem to notice nor care. Smiling brightly, you let go of Chanyeol’s hand and took a seat next to Kyungsoo. Bumping your shoulder into his playfully, you leaned next to him, “Wanna go get ice cream with us? Hmm? Hmm?” You pestered him cutely only to be met with that blank face of his. Kyungsoo was infamous for not showing much expression but it had become a game for the two of you. He kept a straight face and you pestered him until he would give you that smile you knew he wanted to be showing more often.

 

“Nah, I don’t want to be a third wheel to your date.” Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter