Let's Meet Again - Yonghwa POV

Running Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT? Hyung-nim, you can’t be serious. This is just a prank right? Tell me it’s just a prank.” I immediately grabbed my manager’s hand. “Anyone but HER will do.”

 

My manager lets go of my hand. “It’s not my call, Yonghwa.” He stopped walking. “What’s the problem anyway? You two have broken up already. There’s no issue here to talk about.”

 

“THAT IS THE PROBLEM. WE BROKE UP.” I still insist but my manager continued to walk and left me.

 

Just like how she left me.

 

I can bear being partners with anyone but Seohyun. Ugh, Seo Joohyun. It’s just that, our relationship ended on a bad note. It was the most difficult ending out of all the relationships I had. I was so in love with her. Everything she does feels magical. And then one day she just said “We’ve become too different for each other.” What did I do wrong? I’ve been thinking about it several times. I know we had a tight schedule few months before we broke up. I rarely visited her because I know she’s just tired – like me. I don’t want to interfere with her work but she suddenly broke up with me and it was devastating. She left me when I needed her the most.

 

I drove back at our dorm to give myself some time and space to think.

 

“Hyung! You’re going to film Running Man?” Jungshin exclaimed the moment I entered the dorm.

 

“Are you a regular on that show? You are always requested!” Jonghyun was so excited.

 

Minhyuk joins the conversation. “What will be the theme for the episode’s race?”

 

“Meet your ex-girlfriend.” I sarcastically said out of annoyance.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter