Was your father a thief?

Pick up lines gone wrong?
As soon as the door bell rings, Woohyun's eyes dart at its direction. The sight that greets his eyes is undeniably an eye candy that Woohyun would so much grab and eat without any second thought. That's how eye-catching the guy that strides into the cafe is. With his infamous false boldness, Woohyun strides towards the guy and tries to look as smug and confident as he can.
 
"Hey." He greets, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. Sunggyu knots his eyebrows together and frown as he turns on his foot, facing the one calling for him.
 
"Yes?" He responds politely. God, he responded! Woohyun squeals internally as he cooes at how adorable Sunggyu's eye slits are. Quickly, he clears his throat and leans against the tabletop, resting his elbow on top as he stands closer.
 
"Was your father a thief?" Woohyun starts, still with that smug look. Sunggyu's eyes falteringly blink as the crease on his forehead grows deeper.
 
"Excuse me?" Sunggyu scowls.
 
"Was he a really professional thief because I think he stole the sta-- ouch!!!" Sunggyu shuts him up with a harsh kick to Woohyun's shin.
 
"What the hell?!" Woohyun groans in pain as he clutches onto his sore shin. 
 
"Hell will be your freaking home if you didn't disappear from my face right away." Says Sunggyu with an even deeper scowl as he turns to leave. Not before he kicks Woohyun's shin again, right on the same sore spot though.
 
"Yah!!!" Woohyun shouts as he stumbles onto the ground. And Sunggyu just leaves the cafe with an angry yet contented heart. What a prick.
 
"At least listen to me until the end..." Woohyun grumbly mumbles, tears pooling behind his eyes. Damn at how painful his kick was.
 
"Wow, Woohyun. Whats wrong with you? You look like super
dumped in a hole." Hoya tells the poor guy as soon as he takes a seat in front of Woohyun.
 
"Hoya, you friggin ! Your stupid cheesy pick up line cost me a super attractive guy and a beautiful shin, you piece of !!!" Woohyun barks the moment he hears that annoying voice.
 
"Oh gosh, you used it?! Damn, I should've been there to see that guy's freaking priceless face!" Hoya barks out a huge booming laughter and miss how Woohyun's super fist flies at super speed into his face.
 
Needless to say, Hoya ends up with a huge blue eye just soon after and groan when he runs into Dongwoo on the way home. The latter almost immediately winces when he sees Hoya's state.
 
"Damn, Hoya. What a beautiful blue eye you have there." The other grins playfully while they settle on the couch. Hoya grimly groans as he sadly traces his blue eye with much care.
 
"Shut up, Dino. Ice, get me some ice." He hisses when he accidentally presses his finger with a slight pressure onto the blue turning purple skin.
 
"So, what did you do again to actually cost you an eye?" Dongwoo asks as he comes back with an ice pack. Hoya graciously accepts it and press it onto his eye.
 
"I just taught Woohyun a super effective pick up line but he friggin messed it up and blamed everything on me. What the hell, right?!" He complains grumpily as he slouches back against the couch.
 
"What kind of pick up line?" Dongwoo asks, curious. Suspicious.
 
Hoya quickly fishes his phone out and taps for a screenshot photo from his photo gallery.
 
"Here." He says and shoves the screen into Dongwoo's face. The latter scrunches his nose to take a look at the sudden bright screen but not a second later, he boisterously guffaws into the floor. 
 
"What the hell, Hoya! I know you're a genius, but that's freaking hilariously genius!!!"
 
And Dongwoo just wildly laughs and laughs some more while Hoya-- Hoya just grins widely, satisfied at Dongwoo's compliment.
 
But of course you can't miss the wince on his face when he smiles a bit too widely for his own good. Yeah, karma's a , Hoya.
 
 
 
 
 
"Was your father a thief? Because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes."

I hope you guys find this as funny as I hope it is. lol. anyway, if you have any pick up lines you'd want me to write, or any couple, just drop a comment. I'll try to tend to you ASAP. Happy Saturday!