Maknae oppas

My six "Angels" [exo fanfic]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Which oppa do you like the best, haru?" Jongin asked haru curiously with a perky smile. It was a little pressuring for her to answer but she had someone in mind. The six boys looked at haru to see what she says.

"s-sehunnie oppa.." Haru said softly, then buried her face into sehun's chest shyly. Her brothers squealed and chuckled, hearing her say sehun's name so quietly. After all, it was quite an embarrassing question for haru to answer to.

In the meanwhile when chanyeol and baekhyun were pouting, sehun was really happy that he could be her favorite as of now. Hearing his sister say his name made him feel so happy inside and haru's voice was just so adorable. Sehun had always been the maknae (youngest) of the family so he didn't know the feeling of having a younger sibling until now.

"Thank you haru-ya~ oppa likes you too~" Sehun said kindly to haru who was currently blushing from her brothers' reactions. He chuckled and the back of her head gently until chanyeol went to him and pinched his cheek.

"Yah, stop taking her all for yourself!" chanyeol said and pinched sehun's cheek harder. Sehun's hyungs would always hurt and scold him which he very disliked, but that's what any maknae has to deal with.

"ow ow ow!! stop hyung, it hurts!" sehun whined as he winced in pain, trying to push chanyeol's hand away.

"That's what you get!" chanyeol smirked and let go of his little brother's cheek, taking haru from his arms. Haru blushed as she was picked up into chanyeol's embrace and hid her face in his shoulder.

"awww why so shy haru-ya~" chanyeol said encouragingly and chuckled. Just then baekhyun jumped in front of chanyeol and patted haru's head lightly.

"hyuuuung, can I carry her?! pleeease?" baekhyun begged to chanyeol and stuck out his bottom lip. Baekhyun always used his aegyo to get what he wanted or to get out of trouble. However, his hyungs and his father already knew this scheme of his and did not fall for it anymore.

"Nope!" chanyeol said teasingly and ran off with haru in his arms. Baekhyun began to chase him and kai and sehun joined him a moment later.

As they ran around the living room, they became noisier so suho stopped them from getting any louder. He wouldn't want them disturbing the two adults downstairs.

"Yah, keep the noise down and stop running!" he scolded them and sat back down on the couch next to kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was the most obedient one after suho and he was more mature than his other siblings. He sat on the couch and watched the younger ones run around and simply smiled.

"Only if they were all mature like you are.." suho said with a chuckle to kyungsoo and patted his shoulder. Kyungsoo smiled at his hyung, knowing that his siblings would probably never mature.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter