Track 06

mellifluous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

우리 사랑하지 말아요 (LET'S NOT FALL IN LOVE) // BIGBANG
Album: E

우리 사랑하지 말아요 아직은 잘 모르잖아요/사실 조금은 두려운 거야/그대 미안해요/우리 약속하지 말아요 내일은 또 모르잖아요/하지만 이 말 만은 진심이야/그대 좋아해요/아무것도 묻지 말아요/대답할 수 없어요/지금 이렇게 둘이 행복한데 왜/날 가지려 하지 말아요/그저 이대로 조금만 있어요/갈수록 더 마음 아파지게 왜/잦은 만남 뒤엔 이별/계속 반복되는 실연/더는 의미를 찾을 수 없어/어리석은 미련/사랑의 탈을 쓴 mistake/느끼는 감정은 다 비슷해/하지만 이 순간만큼은 I want you to stay/나를 보며 웃지 말아요/정들면 슬퍼져요/예쁜 그 미소가 눈물이 될까 봐/사랑이란 두 글자 속에/우릴 가두려고 하지 말아요/채우지 못할 욕심이니까/처음엔 설렘을 안고/반은 고민을 안고/끝엔 서로/의리로나마 지내 시행착오/난 하루하루가 불안해/네 그 순수함이 부담돼/하지만 오늘 밤만큼은/I want you to stay/내게 너무 많은 걸 바라지마/나도 그댈 잃고 싶진 않아/깊어지기 전에 상처/입기 전에/날 믿지 말아요/넌 항상 그래/이기적인 새끼

Genre: Drama, Romance
POV: Irene

“The movie was pretty nice” He said, he held my hands as we walked out of the cinema and bought some vanilla coned ice cream.

“What? I thought it’s lame. The female lead is stupid, the male lead is dubious.” I chuckled at the familiarity that sounded while the vanilla ice cream. “That is why I don’t like romantic movies, but the actor was an eye-candy though.”

“I thought it was nice.” He looked at me. “And I’m way good looking than the actor.”

“Yeah, you wish.”

We walked around the mall and decided to play games. We didn’t care if we look stupid, two adults in their late 20’s playing arcade games. We decided to play basketball and I won, because I kept on bothering him when it was his turn. We also played the whack the weasel but ended up in me beating the out of him so he said we should stop before I murder him.

After playing we went to sit and chill on a nearby café, we talked about work, about family. Then I was silent for a while.

“What wrong?” he asked in a worried tone.

“What are we?”

“Hmmm?” He said while sipping his coffee

“What situation are we in? What is our relationship?” I cleared my question, I was known as a straightforward person and asking this kind of questions were a piece of cake for me.

He just stared at me and smiled.

He looked at his watch and saw how late it was. “It’s late, better walk you home now.” He avoided the question like always and he stood up.

He walked me back home and the journey was full of laughter and sweetness as if the tension felt a while ago was nonexistent. We were joking around and we held each other’s hand while walking, because it’s cold and because we wanted to. He will sometimes put his arms around me and pull me closer as if he wanted our bodies to merge.

When finally we were in front of my house, he hugged me and ruffled my hair. “Wear, something thicker than this it’s getting colder and colder.”

“Yessir!”

“See you tomorrow then kiddo.” He said while giving a salute jokingly. I looked at him and his disappearing figure as he walked further and further away from me. I looked at the stars, and it because we were in Seoul and stars are nowhere to be found. I sighed and went inside.

“I’m home.”

“Oh, looks like Mino and you are getting serious with your relationship.” I opened the fridge and gulped water straight from the pitcher and muttered ‘yeah, right’ under my breath.

“Yah, I’m talking to you.” My mom said.

“Goodnight mom!” I ignored her and slammed my bedroom door. I flopped my body on my bed, I was tired, not physically but mentally. I flipped over and stared at the ceiling, Mino and I had been going out almost every day. He hugs me, treat me to meals, we walk holding each other’s hands, stare into each other’s eyes. We were like the leads in the movie we watched, that’s why I hated it. I was stupid for letting him. Mino is dubious about the situation, it’s either that or he’s a jerk for not labeling our relationship. Maybe it’s the latter. I sighed, it is the latter, who am I kidding, I suddenly remembered what happened a while ago, asking him on what is our relationship, and he dodged the question like a pro, smiling sweetly then telling me it’s already late, that sly jerk. When he smiled I wanted to punch him, but instead it was me who got punched in the gut, his smile is so beautiful and it gets me every time.

I buried my face in the pillow and let out an annoyed, muffled scream. I’ve finally decided, I won’t be stupid anymore and ask him one more time and if he still dodge the question I’ll stop the connection with him, after all the intensive thinking I fell asleep still wearing what I wore to go out. I woke up to get ready for work and I guess he beat me in the ‘cutting the connection’ thing and he decided that he’ll finish whatever this relationship of ours is. The day passed-by slowly at work, no texts, no call, and no updates from him. That son of a , my mood was sour and I wanted to stab all my clients in the eyes but of course I didn’t do that.

Weeks passed then finally the jerk decided to show up in our home and my mom being clueless of the situation let him inside and greeted him gleefully. Then I peeked from our living room, if I had a gun I will shoot him.

“Oh Mino-yah~ It’s been a long time.” He smiled and bowed at my mom in which I rolled my eyes into. I was pigging out on my Ramen and bing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter