F_I_N_A_L

you're cute

"hey there,jihoon!".seungcheol greeted the shorter as soonyoung stared blankly at them."introducing kwon soonyoung,he's my new friend and he helped me with jeonghan the other day.he's a newbie,that's why".soonyoung smiled at jihoon as jihoon blushed.

"This is lee jihoon.he's close with me but we weren't that close after i started dating jeonghan".jihoon smiled awkwardly as soonyoung smiled wider."you're cute!".he said loudly as the people who are there stared at them especially the gossipers :- seungkwan,hyuna,tiffany and hakyeon.

"i-i think i should go".jihoon left the two and went to find his new bestfriend,wonwoo.as soon as he found wonwoo with mingyu,cuddling in the empty classroom,mingyu screamed girly."jihoon hyung!they're busy discussing about your relationship with the famous newbie,kwon soonyoung!are you a couple?!".wonwoo giggled slightly at mingyu's childish assumtions.

"i assumed you already know me,kim mingyu.i have a ing huge crush on him and now he just came and said i'm cute and the gossipers are such a life ruiners,really"

"but it might be your chance,dummy".wonwoo snapped as jihoon and mingyu stared at him weirdly."what do you mean?" "well,people will talk about you and him and maybe he will like you back and you can tell him everything.especially your feelings,jihoonie".wonwoo's right but jihoon kept thinking about his pride.

lee jihoon is known as a bratty cutie kid.he doesn't want to make a fool out of himself.like what happened to jisoo and jeonghan.they're perfectly okay until jisoo confessed.now jisoo had moved to america and already moving on.

the people kept talking about the two and it's been a month.people won't stop and jihoon can't stand it anymore.he went to soonyoung's class.there's no teacher at all.only the students.the students started to teased the two.

"i want to talk to kwon soonyoung.he's here,right?"

soonyoung raised his hand as the students made fun of them such as,'the lover is searching for his boyfriend' and things.they headed to the rooftop as soonyoung locked the door."why do you wanna meet me,jihoon-ssi?".soonyoung asked innocently.

"i...i want you to know my real feelings about you...i-i really-" "hate this situation we're in?well,me too".jihoon felt the pain in his heart at soonyoung's statement.he doesn't like me.but! i have to tell him.i can't stand people making fun of us as if we're a couple.in fact,we're not.i want them to made fun of us as a real couple.jihoon thought to himself.

"just shut up until i finished my words,understand?".he nodded cutely as jihoon giggled."i...i love you,kwon soonyoung.in a different way...like jeonghan and seungcheol.i have a huge crush on you and i just...love you so-"guess what.soonyoung shushed the younger with his lips.

"stop.i don't wanna hear,no more.i've been waiting for you to love me all along".soonyoung smirked at the younger.jihoon is at loss of words."y-you like me?" 

"i love you.that's why i said you're cute because you really are and...will you,lee jihoon be the love of my life?".jihoon can say nothing."i-i do,kwon soonyoung!"

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

DONE! i'm in love with seventeen (slipped into the diamond life lmao) i shipped jun and mingming but.....*cries han river*