final

what are you??? a cinderella??

YOUR POV

I was in my favourite coffee shop and waiting for my best friend Yoongi then i look at my watch... it still 11 am in the morning. I bet he's not wake up yet so I'm just wait here while waiting for that lazy kid. Yonggi and I were best friend since we are in school and we're always go anywhere together and sometimes my friends keep asking me if we're dating and i'm just like aw come on, he's my best friend and there's no way we're get together. "Where's thid kid........ haishhhhh" then I decided to dial his number. ......... then suddenly i feel someone going near my table. " i bet you must be 'overslept' "..... " like you didn't know me..... I'm not a morning person tho" he said.... It's been like our daily routine to meet each other at every weekend since both of us are being busy with our own work and everytime we met, i'm always tell  him what happened at my work place, how much i've being stress with it and Yoongi will always listen patiently. 

Then suddenly he said, ... 

"hey, let's go for a camping"

"camping?? just a two of us?? "

"no idiot, let's bring Jimin and Suhyun" Jimin is our best friend in school and that time is when he met her girlfriend in a blindate who was set be me and Yoongi..

 

"CAMPING"

The four of us had a small barbecue near the waterfall at that night. but it seems like it's only the two of us who roast the fish while the two love bird, Jimin and Suhyun being all lovey dovey. and then suddenly Jimin said to Suhyun, "babe, I want to eat the fish... can you give me the one that was already cold because I don't wan't to burn my mouth" he said while doing aegyo to his girlfriend. the suhyun said, "unnie, can you pass me the fish that was not to hot ??" while she give me the plate and suddenly Yoongi make an eye contact to me and i understand what he'se going to do. He put the freshly roasted fish on a plate i bet that was really hot and I just pass it to Suhyun. until we heard........

"ouchhhh that was so hot!! my mouth is burning!!! "

"i'm really sorry oppa I thought it was cool already!! 

me and Yoongi trying our best to hold our laugh from bursting watching that scene..

"hyung !! i know this is your plan !! "

Yoongi just keep the straight face and act like notihng happened......

at that night, i just enjoy the moment while swimming near the waterfall and i like the water because it's feel so warm... while i enjoying my moment then suddenly...

"Yoongi!!!!!!"

SUGA POV

where the hell is _______ ..... i'm quite shock when i wake up from my nap and suddenly she's out of my sight.. i'm gonna walk and find her. when i walk near the waterfall, i see someone at there... it's her... i don't knoe why but i can't take my eyes off her... she's just.....  beautiful.. i feel so amused with the scene in front of my eyes.. it's dark in here but i can clearly see how beautiful she is... and her body is just... oh what am i thinking! then i realised she look at me and scream. i'm screwed.

"why are you stalking me!! "

"i'm not stalking you !!!"

"then why are you here??!!"

"i'm looking for you idiot!!!

then i just go to my tent while let her wearing her cloths....

"yoongi...."

"what...."

"did you see anything?? "

"yes..."

"omg, don't tell me you seethat thing!!! "

"of course im not!!! i'm just saying that i see the waterfallllll...  next time don't go anywhere at the place like this... anything could be happened to you and .... I'm worried if there's something happened."

AT THE BOUTIQUE

My beloved cousin just called me and asked to goto her boutique. and, she were asking me for a favour..

"what?? no... i'm not gonna do that Bommie unnie..."

"_____ please.... help me this time... just this one... be my model at the birthday party and just stick to me.. it's gonna be fine... all you have to do is just walk at the runaway with my new design and stick with me afterparty... this is your chance to meet a handsome and rich guy!! please......"

"no! just no! that is not myself!!!"

"_____..... don't you wanna know who's birthday party is that?? it's chanyeol, your first crush!! now it's time to show yourself!!! he's gonna fall in love with you!! "

" what??!! chanyeol birthday party??? " then i recall the moment i'm always stalk him at high school and yoongi are aware of that but he just let it be..

"yes... it's chanyeol.... now, _____ help me.. pretty pleaseeeeeeee~ "

'ok2 i'm will bey our model.... but just at this time! "

 

SUGA POV

I was sitting at the couch in my shared apartment with jimin since both of us have already finish our high school. i want to live freely and that's why i choose to live in my own apartment with jimin. then suddenly, jimin sit beside me.

"think about her? hyung?? "

"what are you talking about..."

"listen, i know you since we're in school, and the way you act towards her is really obvious that you are deeply fall in love with her...."

"tsssskkk....  is that really obvious jimin?? "

"of course!! the way you look at her explain everything!! i can't believe that you never told her since in school...you have to tell her hyung!

then i think about what happened 3 years ago...

*FLASHBACK*

"yoongi!!! i think im in love with chanyeol!! "

"then tell him...."

"of course not!!! i'm going to get rejected! "

"then don't tell him..."

"yoongi !! you are not helping at all!! "

"urrghhhhhh... fine... just go tell him..."

"i don't want... i'm not that pretty.. he's just too handsome and there's no way he will notice me...i just stalk him from far... for now..."

"you are pretty just the way you are...." i said in my mind....

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"Do you think she still like chanyeol hyung?? "

"i think she still do jimin...."

then suddenly my phone rang......

"yonggi !!! you will not believe what i say!!"

"ok.... what is it now..."

"i'm going to chanyeols birthday party! it's chanyeol!!! my all time crush!! "

i feel that my heartbeat speed very fast... there will be no chance to me....

 

BIRTHDAY PARTY

I walk out the door and go towards the car where Bom unnie and Yoongi are waiting for me. Bow unnie ask Yoongi for help to have a limousine for us so that we can go to the party and so that people will have a big first impression towards us. and suprisingly, yoongi managed to do that and said that it he borrowed the limousine from his friend. and at that time i see Yoongi look at me without blinking his eyes.. the i heard Bom unnie said.

"_____' you look so pretty!!!!!! Chanyeol's gonna fall for you!!! "

"unnie, do you think it is ok to do this.. i mean, we don't have to borrowed a limousine... why don't we go by your car instead??"

" ______ it's okay .... we have to look like a rich people because it is a high class party and only rich people are invited and since they want to have a runaway theme and do some runaway stuff in their party, i was invited eventho i'm not that rich sweety..."

"unnie... can i have a moment with yoongi for awhile, i have to talk to him.."

"ok, then i'll just waiting inside ok.."

then i Bom unnie go inside the car...

"yoongi, do you think it's okay to do this... ? "

"why, this is what you waiting for right, to have a moment at get to talk to your crush.. chanyeol"

"but i feel uneasy"

"don't feel that way... this is your moment....go.."

"bye yoongi.. see you..." i'll go inside the car and we on the way to the birthday party...

 

SUGA POV

she look absolutely beautifu..... but sadly it was not for me... she will never be mine actually..then i heard my phone rang... it's him...

"yes..."

"yoongi where are you, i didn't see you anywhere in here.. don't tell me that you're not coming!"

" i'm sorry ok, i'm just not in the mood to be in the crowded place filled with many people... you know me right..."

"yess... but it's my birthday.. you have to come.. i don't care but you must come! '

"haihhhhhhh.... alright2 i'll coming...."

"that's my brother !! "

 

YOUR POV

"______, you look so gorgeous at the runaway just now!! "

"thanks unnie.... but i feel so embarrased!! everyone is lookin at me!!

"that was because you are so beautiful!!! "

 

while me and Bommie unnie talk to each other... then i heard a very deep voice come and approach us..

"hye, can i join? " omg it's chanyeol my crush! then suddenlly Bom unnie excuse herself and tell me that she had to find her friend, and left me. with chanyeol.

"hye, whats your name?"

"hye... im _______"

"ouh...what a sweet name.. btw you look so beautiful tonight" 

omg, did he just said that i'm beautiful???? chanyeol?? my crush? i must be dreaming... then me and chanyeol just talking and smiling and laughing... this is the moment that i've been waitng for ... did he like me too?? because i think that he just too sweet to me....  then i heard he called a very familiar name... 

"yonggi"

what??? yoongi? how come? then i turn around and see a person in a different style. and i almost can't believe that i was him.

and then chanyeol just introduced him 

"_____, meet my step brother, min yoongi..." and i see just stared at me ,smiling and said..

"hye, I'm min yoongi" 

i bet chanyeol didn't know that yoongi and i known each other and were just play a role in front of him. then i said chanyeol talk to yoongi.

"i taught you would not come!"

"of course i come... sorry im late.. happy birthday ..."

"thanks brother...., hey wait here,i have to go meet someone."

then he left.... in there me and yoongi and it's awkward. i really mad about him lying to me all of the time.... what? he and chanyeol? step brother???

then i said to him...

"i can't believe you're lying to me....."

"look, its not that i dont want to tell you but, it's just not important to me ok.."

"not important you say?? you and him are related and you didn't tell me ! you didn't tell that you are related to them..."

"look.... im sorry ok .... it's just.. this is not my world... thats why im moving out and live by myself but at the same time i still contact with him because he's my stepbrother"

while we're talking and arguing....chanyeol are already at the stage with a very beautiful women beside her.... who is she ? ...... she look so gorgeous..

chanyeol - "hello everyone, first of all, thank you for coming to my birhtday party and it's a really special day to me. because, today is the day, i will introduce to you... my fiance, Dara.. "

after hearing that, i was really shock, and embarrased at the same time.... while yoongi is looking at me and he held my hand..

"_____, let's go home,... i walked you home... there's no need for you to be in here anymore i can't stand to see you like this.."

"no, let me walk alone....  i want to go by myself... i want to be alone"  im about to cry and i just run away from that party......i feel so embarrased and hopeless.... how come i put such a high expectation that chanyeol  gonna notice me and like me back....

i walk and walk and walk.... with my bare feet.... i don't know where's my shoes anymore... screwed it. like i care....i stopped and the bridge and sit.. and i cry.... and suddenly i heard someone said....

"what are are you?? a Cinderrela? leaving your shoes just like that... and walk with a bare feet..."

it's yoongi... and he sit beside me..

"screwed it... i'm not gonna wear it anymore...just go yoongi... leave me alone... i'm too embarrased right now"

"why? because of chanyeol? just forget it _____ maybe he's not the one for you..."

"i think there will be no one who's gonna fall in love with me. i'm not that pretty. with this dress, it's not me... this is not me..."

"who said that you're not pretty.... you're pretty just the way you are _____"

when i heard yonggi said that, i was shocked.. this is the first time he told me that im pretty....

"no i'm not yonggi... i'm not pretty....only a crazy people will fall in love with me.."

"and i'm the one who's crazy... i'm crazy because of you... i'm crazy in love with you.____"

at that time.... i was speechless....

"why you didn't tell me early ? "

"because you never asked" yoongi said...

"but since when?? "

"since the first day i meet you... i was too scared to tell you that and when you said that you like chanyeol, i said to myself that i can only be you bestfriend, so i just keep it to myself."- yoongi said

"yoongi,......" i was so speechless... how come i didn't know this.,. he's always being with me through thick and thin and always be by my side no matter what happend. i look at him... he just look at the ground and didn't look at me at all. so, i just pull him closer and hug him tightly like i don't want to let him go. yonggi look so shocked with my sudden act...and he say...

"so, is that a yess??? " i just nodded my head and that's when i realised that, why would i have to chase another people's love while there's a person in front of me who love me with a sincere heart and most importantly , he love me just the i are... and i'm so thankful for that...

"yoongi "

"yes"

"thank you for loving me.."

"i'm always love you with all my heart" ......

 

-the end-

so.... thats it.... i'm writing about SUGA agaiN =) 

please drop your comment and let me know what you think...

thank you !!! =)