final.

Age is just a Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh, he's so annoying! Why did I even give this idiot my number?!"

 

Uji has little regrets in her life. She has made great decisions on her own, like studying hard so she can go to the best college in Seoul, or deciding that having a part time job of her own would be good to earn money.

However, the worst decision she's made is going to stick to her like bad news. Of all the people her teacher had to pair her up with for a project, she had to be paired up with the smartest boy in class. Kihyun.

Now, that won't be a problem, except for the fact that Kihyun has a huge crush on her, and he doesn't fail to show it.

Because the project was a huge one, she had to exchange numbers with Kihyun, much to his delight. 

She was already annoyed at him in the first place, what with him flirting with her with cheesy pick up lines and trying to get her on a date with him. 

It wasn't that she didn't like Kihyun. He was decent looking, but it was just that age played a very big part in her criteria of boyfriends, and Kihyun was 2 years younger than her. His constant flirtations with her just confirmed his immaturity compared to her.

In addition, she just had a major break up with her now ex-boyfriend, so the flirting and confessions from Kihyun were just too much for her to take in.


---


Today was the final day before the project was due, so Kihyun had come over to Uji's house to her reluctance. 

She'd snapped at him for the past few hours, but to her surprise, he had still maintained his happy smile throughout. 

Although she had had a bad impression of him, this was the first time he had pleasantly surprised her.

But all that served to change when they stopped for a break.

Uji had gone to get some snacks from the kitchen, so Kihyun was left in her room alone.

Being the curious person he was, he went to poke around. Opening one of her drawers, he found a picture with her posing happily with another man.

He frowned unhappily. Who was this mysterious man? Uji definitely didn't have any brothers based on his research on her (yes, he researched her), and her father couldn't look that young. Did she have a boyfriend?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter