[1]

YOONMIN TRASH

 

 

Yoongi fisrt bought Jimin as a little kitten, he lives alone and decided to get a pet thus he bought Jiminie~ 

At first it was fun taking care of Jimin but as weeks passed, the little innocent kitty was all around the house and messing up the whole room. 

 

This was the day where Yoongi has work to do at home and his little kitty just wouldn't stop rubbing his whole body to Yoongi's legs. Yoongi didn't gave him attention thus little Jiminie jumped on his desk and sat on the papers that needed to be reviewed, Jimin went closer to his master and rubbed his face on Yoongi's cheeks. 

The master couldn't take it no more and was forced to put a collar on Jimin and have him tied in the corner of the living room and left him there until Yoongi was finish with his work in his room, leaving a very sad Jimin.

 

As the years go by Jimin was now an all grown up half cat and half man. He was now as tall as his master and has built body but his face looks like a baby, he still has his tail and cute fluffy cat ears.

Yoongi have been really busy with work and has not paid some attention to Jimin. Always coming home late and tired thaw he would go to sleep once he set foot in their shared room.

And when he comes home early he would be busy working with his papers.

And this was those kind of nights. 

Jimin pouted as he sees his master still busy with work at night. He sat on the floor and rubbed his head on Yoongi's leg.

"No!" Yoongi ordered not even ging him a glance.

So, he decided to repeat his act.

"Jimin, I said no!" Yoongi was now irritated he really wanted to just go to sleep and relax but he couldn't finish his work specially with Jimin disturbing him.

"Yoongi-hyung~~ let's go to sleep~" Jimin said with his cute and soft voice while still rubbing his head on Yoongi's legs.

"I can't until I finish this and I can't finish it early if you keep interrupting me" Yoongo groaned.

"Comeee oonnn Yoongi-hyuuunnggg`~" Jimin plead.

Yoongi didn't respond. 

Jimin quirked his eyebrow and thought of something.

 

"WAAAHHH!!!" Yoongi shouted in pain and looked down as he saw Jimin biting his leg.

"What the!!! JIMIN!!!" Yoongi shouted in anger.

"You didn't paid me attention so...." Jimin looked up at him with innocent looks.

"That's it!! I had had it!" Yoongi groaned and lead Jimin to the living room.

He gestured Jimin to sit and the hybrid obliged.

Jimin widened his eyes when he saw Yoongi what he was getting.

"N-Nooo!!" Jimin said in horror as he saw Yoongi with the leash in his hands.

"Just keep still okay!" Yoongi said once he got Jimin tied.

Jimin was by now pouting and silent.

"Good, just let me finish my work okay?" And with that Yoongi was back to his room.

 

 


 

After 2 hours Yoongi was still not finished with his paper works and decided to visit Jimin. It was so quiet in the past 2 hours and thought that the hybrid was asleep.

He was a little surprise to see the hybrid still in his seating position but his head down, thus his face was hidden.

When Jimin heard the footsteps he quickly looked up.

Yoongi was shock when he saw his hybrid with big eyes, crying, red cheeks and red nose. His whole face was wet with tears.

"J-Jimin..." 

The hybrid continued crying.

"I-I'm s-sorry... I'm sorry Yoongi-hyung" Jimin tried to uttered with his crying.

"I o-only wan-ted Y-Yoongi hyung to pay attention to me and sleep with me" Jimin cried louder.

"I'm sorry my Jimin" Yoongi felt guilt and sad. He quickly neared the younger and wrapped him with his arms.

"I'm sorry my Jiminiee, I was so busy and stressed with my work that I didn't know what I was doing and didn't saw your good intentions, I'm sorry" Yoongi apologized and kissed the hybrid's head.

"Ssshhh sshhh I'm sorry my baby I'm so sorry" Yoongi whispered and Jimin already stopped his crying and hugged back his master.

Yoongi set him free and held Jimin's hand.

"Come on let's go to sleep" Yoongi smiled and Jimin felt warm.

"B-But your work?"

"It's okay, I'll just finish it tomorrow" Yoongi smiled again and this time Jimin reflects it with a smile too.

 

The night ended with the two of them curled up on their bed, arms and legs tangled, covered with a blanket and love. Yoongi slept at ease and for the past few weeks he finally felt relax and worryless cause he has Jimin wrapped around his arms.

 

 


 

giveee mee sommee promptsss cause I'm a YoonMin trashhhh x)) <333