Final.

Start Of Something New

Wonwoo's POV:

After performing and mc-ing, I quickly went to our respective waiting room, when I came back. I saw a pair of 12 eyes staring at me with stupid grins on their faces "What?" I asked, Vernon quickly came to me and gave me a grin "How does it feel to make a heart with the Kim Yerim?" Vernon asked, I froze at the question. I didn't know that my ears were turning red. I sighed and shook Vernon's arms around my shoulders "Uh. It felt good, especially she's a sunbaenim." I said, trying to remain my cool and shifted my gaze towards the screen when they started performing 'Dumb Dumb'. I never paid attention to her until now, she's very cute. And she's so adorably adorable. I wanna squish her, wait. What am I thinking?! Gather yourself together Jeon Wonwoo. "Earth to Wonwoo." S.Coups hyung said "Huh?" I tilted my gaze towards him and my members gave me the look "I smell love in the air~" Woozi said, I shot Woozi a glare and he just sent me a grin

"You two would make a good couple, why not tryna make a move on her?" Vernon said as he sat down beside Seungkwan, who was clearly staring at red velvet sunbaenim especially Wendy noona. I shook my head "Seungkwan, if you would know. Mark sunbaenim's love interest is Wendy noona." I said in a teasing tone, he shot me a glare "No, she's my girl." He said with his gritted teeth before turning his gaze back to the tv screen "You guys, just interact with them when they announce the winners." Junghan said, looking up from his phone.

Not long enough all the other idols gathered around the stage, waiting for the winner to be announced. I sneakily went behind Yeri without anyone noticing "Hey, meet me at the backstage later." I whispered in her ear, she seemed stunned but nodded. I don't know what's gotten into me but I think, I need to follow my heart. What heart am I talking about, oh good freaking lord. What is this girl doing to me.

When the winner was announced, I bowed to all the idols, and to Yeri who met eyes with me. She sent me a shy smile which I find really cute, I subconsciously grinned and kept on bowing until we all went out of the stage.

Yeri's POV:

Oh, my, god. The Jeon Wonwoo of Seventeen just made a heart with me. Is this real, am I dreaming? "Yah, Yerim-ah. Why are you so red? Thinking about the emo guy?" My unnies teased me, I just stomped my feet in embarrassment "Aniya., unniedeul... ah, wae geurae." I said and made a face, they all giggled and squished me "I swear, if my twin brother doesn't fall for you. I'm gonna beat him up." Seulgi said, as she playfully punched her palm, I pouted and sighed at them. A gasp escaped my lips as I remembered I was supposed to meet Wonwoo "Omo, omo." I said and stood up, the unnies gave me a confused looked "Where're you going?" Wendy unnie asked in English "To meet Wonwoo!" I said. unconsciously. Oh shoot, I just did not say that "Mwoya, he's already making a move. I see. Good job." Seulgi said, grinning proudly "Girls, let the maknae have her moment with my brother." Seulgi unnie said, before shooing me away. 

I nearly stumbled and got out of our waiting room, and went to meet Wonwoo. I looked around and saw that no one was there at first "He probably left." I sighed and was about to leave when a hand grabbed mine, I squealed a little and I felt a hand covering my mouth, I struggled until I looked up "Wonwoo-ssi...?" I said, Wonwoo finally let me go as he rubbed the back of his head "H.. hi... Y-yeri sunbaenim.." He said, omo. He's so cute I cannot. >.< "Uhm.. h...hi.. Wonwoo oppa, I mean ssi." I said and looked down in embarrassment. Why is he being so cute right now?! I must contain my feels.

Author's POV:

Wonwoo breathe deeply before holding Yeri's shoulders, as he reached up to her chin to make her look at him "You know what, screw this. I'm just gonna go to the main point. Will you go out with me? I know this is too early and crap, I'm not good at words. But, let's go on dates when we have free time. And get to know each other some more before deciding to anything. So, what do you say?" Wonwoo said, he felt like he wasn't breathing when he said that, Yeri was loss at words, unable to produce a proper sentence making Wonwoo sigh "You know what, forget-" He was cut off when Yeri tiptoed and gave him a peck on the cheek, letting her lips linger on his cheek before pulling away. Yeri looked down with a flushed flace, Wonwoo felt his heart stop for a moment, frozen in his spot. He finally went back to reality and smiled while looking at Yeri "I'll take that as a yes." Wonwoo said, as he could hear s cheering quietly with Yeri's unnies as well.


Word Count: 880.