The Wang-Song ecuation

Yes or No
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’ve gotten used to this lately. People would come up to me on the street and ask me if they could take a photo, of if I could give them an autograph, it was nice, I felt like a celebrity when in fact, I was nothing more than a fashion designer.

What made me somewhat ‘well-known’ were two roles that I got in some movies recently. One alongside BigBang’s Seungri, that was a very good story, about a woman seeking for revenge after being used by the man she loved, where I had to play leading role alongside Seungri and I got to show my ‘bad-’ side and my uality. The other one was a comedy with BigBang’s TOP. I know, should’ve been the other way but...yeah well, it was funnier than you’d think. I was supposed to play the role of a beautiful but stupid woman, who was in a relationship with a drug dealer (TOP) and every word that left my mouth was hilariously ignorant. It was goofy and fun.

So, mainly, those movies brought me celebrity. I started being invited into shows, idols would stop on their tracks to say hello and congratulate me backstage at their concerts. I was attending because I was in charge of a lot of idol’s clothing and I loved to do it myself, and sometimes sneak in a friend and make her life-long dreams come true.

Today I was asked to attend a show called ‘Happy Together’ to talk about my success. The topic of the day was ‘Love life’. They called me in mostly because they hoped I would say I would drop a hint about my ‘more than workplace’ relationship with the Big Bang members.

Truthfully, we would eat together sometimes. TOP was the kind that liked to enjoy his meals over light conversations and good company and Seungri just...liked being especially loud. So I would torture both of them by having a dinner together. We were good friends, I would often help with their clothes and sometimes send gifts over when I thought something was made for them. They were also sweet, I was the first one to get their albums or new toys, because they knew I was a big fan of Big Bang. The thing I am most thankful to them is my friendship with Mino. Winner’s goofy guy was a wonderful person. I was so in love with him that it was hard for me to describe it. Haha, I know, that sounds great right? Not quite. I was pretty much heads over heels. We were best friends. I was kind of his shoulder to cry on. He has a weird relationship with his parents, they are cold to each other, it’s like a boundary between them, and with his sister becoming a trainee and training all the time, he felt somewhat alone, so he came to me.

I would hug him, tell him everything is alright and then make him laugh or smile. He brightened my days even when he would just come over because his were bad. It saddened me to see him so bothered but I loved it that he could count on me.

But today, I was not going to mop round about my crush on Mino, I was supposed to attend Happy Together. I smiled as I put on the pink t-shirt and the flip flops for the show and walked in to say hello to everyone. Today, I was one of the guests but I did not know who was going to join me. Turns out it was Got7’s Jackson. I liked Jackson, he was like a ray of sunshine, always happy and bright. I smiled watching him talk to everyone on set and make jokes here and there.

His eyes landed on me and I smiled unconsciously. His face was unreadable at the moment, he smiled sheepishly at me and waved making his way over. Before he could reach the place I was standing at, we were called on set for the show and he gave me a sad face as he walked to the back. Along with him, there were the cast members who took their assigned places, some of the best comedians in Korea, and Kim Soo-Hyun, one of the best actors of the moment, as well as one of the most handsome men I have ever met, along with Park Shin Hye, one of my favourite actresses. Her smile was childish and her face prettier than on tv, I felt somewhat outshined by today’s cast. Waiting at the entrance to be called in, Park Shin Hye bowed to me and told me that she thinks I did a great job in both movies and she had a great time watching them, then Kim Soo-Hyun said he would love to work with me if we get the chance. I smiled and complimented both of them, blushing.

‘I watched every drama and movie you played in. I especia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter