Before the Interview

Read With Caution


Taehyung 

“Tell me Mr. Wang what do you want to do?” I ask him.
“Your mom,” he says and starts snickering. I hit him with my stack of papers.
“Aish. You’re not making this easy for me,” I tell him.
“Am I supposed to? It’s an interview not a play date, Taehyung.”
“I’m pretty sure the person I’m interviewing would be easier to deal with than you.”
“I’m pretty sure your mom’s lonely.”
“Leave my mom alone!” I yell. I start hitting him over and over.
“I’m kidding!” he yells. I stop hitting him.
“Your jokes aren’t funny!”
“Neither is my body. I’m wild and y,” he says. He combs his hand through his hair and poses. I swallow. I will admit Jackson Wang is one of the iest men I’ve seen in my life, and that’s including magazines and television and well everything. But I have no interest in this idiot.
“One day Jackson,” I start off. “You’ll find someone who will love you,” I tell him.
“I already did,” Jackson says with a smile.
“Oh and who’s that?” I ask him.
“Your mom.” I hit him again.


Jungkook

“Mark-hyung, do you want to go on a date?” I ask him.
“I don’t know.”
“What do you want to do?” I ask him.
“I don’t know,” he replies.
“Um are you hungry?”
“Yah! You ask too many questions!” he yells at me.
“But Mark. I’m just-.”
“No more questions,” he tells me. He puts on his earbuds and turns on the volume so loud I can make out the words to the song he’s listening to. I remove his earbuds from his ears.
“Hyung, that’s bad for your ears,” I tell him. 
“Your voice is too,” he says. I sit down waiting for him to finally want to do something. I’m used to Mark, being like this. We’ve been friends for a year and dating for three months. I know this doesn’t look like a happy relationship but we’re happy enough. Mark’s just in a bad mood today. After a few minutes Mark takes out his earbuds and looks at me.
“Look, I’m sorry,” he tells me.
“I forgive you,” I tell him with a nod.
“Are you hungry? Let’s go eat something,” he says. I stand up he takes my hand and we walk to go eat.
“What are we going to eat?” I ask him.
“All of these questions,” he says.
“Sorry.”
“I’m kidding.” He says with a smile. We sit down at a chicken place. “Are you ready for your interview tomorrow?” he asks me.
“Um I guess so,” I tell him. “I’m not entirely sure what it’s for.”
“Don’t tell them that. You wouldn’t get the position,” Mark tells me.
“Position for what?” I ask. He shrugs.
“You’re the one taking the interview.”
“My mom’s the one making me do it,” I tell him.
“Yeah that kind of .”
“It does.”
“Well good luck.”

 

Hi guys! I'm back. But this time around with vkook. I've gotten really into BTS over the summer. And now I really ship vkook. I hope everyone enjoys the story. Leave me a comment so I know to write more. Thank you for reading!