Again?

Hey, You're Bitter. And You Know What I Don't Like? Sweets.

Baekhyun fled from Chanyeol. Does he know his name now? Nope.

 

Baekhyun would be lying if he said that 'flirt' didn't make him a little embarrassed.

 

That was the first anyone tried to flirt with him. It kind of made him happy.

 

And maybe a little jittery inside. A little.

 

He ran all the was to his dorm room, where he was met my his roommate, which was thankfully one of his only close friends.

 

"Oh Baekhyun? You're back so soon? I thought you usually walk around for thirty minutes or so." The thought of what happened before made him blush.

 

"I do! I do go for thirty minutes at the least...." His roommate stared at him, trying to analyze him. Then it hit.

 

"Oh my god, Baekhyun. Did something happen? Someone do something to you?" But that only making Baekhyun's cheeks turn a tad bit redder.

 

"Kyungsoo! N-nothing happened! Really."

 

"Baekhyun, you are not good at lying you know that. Just tell me." Kyungsoo frowned.

 

"......." Kyungsoo knew he wasn't about to tell him. Just a little more pushes....

 

"Was it a cute guy....?"

 

"!!!" Baekhyun stared at him. Obviously blowing his cover.

 

"Just spill it.....I'll treat you to that one new cafe down the street?"

 

"Okay. ONLY if you promise to treat me." Kyungsoo smiled how easy it was to manipu- uh- converse with friend.

 

"Of course. If you tell me that is."

 

"Someone flirted with me." Baekhyun said while blushing, saying it out loud did not help.

 

"Oh? So a cute guy-" Baekhyun nods. "Flirted with you-" Nods again. "Where exactly?"

 

"Down the hall way. In public!" Baekhyun yelled. "Does he have no shame? I clearly have the 'salty' personality, even the school knows, and I have a reputation for that-" Kyungsoo smiles. Smiling at the fact that his friend knows his own reputation. "It was pretty much annoying."

 

"Ok, how bout I treat you? Right now?" Baekhyun's eyes widen-not as nearly as much as Kyungsoo, but pretty big.

 

"Hell yeah! Let's go- but if you tell, or ask me to pay, I'll kill you." Baekhyun threatened- which wasn't much of a threat.

 

"You know you can't, at least not to me." Kyungsoo said while smiling again.

 

"Uhhgggg, let's just go." Baekhyun pulled Kyungsoo away and walk to the cafe.

 

 

 

"Hello! Welcome to Xiurista! May I help you?" A plump-cheeked boy at the counter said to them as they approached the register.

 

"Um, yeah. Can I get an Americano? And my friend will have...?" Kyungsoo stopped his sentence just so Baekhyun can order what he wants.

 

"OH! Can I have a strawberry packet and.....um nevermind, that'll be all."

 

"Oh ok, please take a seat at table 4 and wait patiently for your orders please." They nodded and walked to their assigned table.

 

Baekhyun looked around. Feeling like, someone was watching him or following him.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm sorry for anyone reading this, it is such a short chapter- anyways, I thought I was going to update after school, but from what my brother is telling me- I fell asleep right after school. So sorry ;-;