Mansae

Get off My Broomstick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mansae Mansae Mansae Yeah

Mansae Mansae Mansae Yeah

Mansae Mansae Mansae Yeah

When You Look At Me

Mansae Mansae Mansae Yeah

Mansae Mansae Mansae Yeah

Mansae Mansae Mansae Yeah

Everyday, I Dream About You

 

    "Aww, Jaebumie, come on! Don't leave me alone!" Jackson cried, once again earning judging looks from everyone else.

    "Stop that. You know how much I looked forward to Alchemy. It's a one-in-a-million chance, and I got it. I can't fit anything else in my schedule." Jaebum argued. 

    "Then you can just drop Divination! You won't need it that much anyways."

    Jaebum quickly whispered," Shut up! Nobody else is supposed to know that!"

    Jackson merely rolled his eyes," If you're so embarrassed about it, why did you even decide to continue taking it in the first place?" 

Deep down, however, he knew that JB was secretly in love with the subject. Yes, I'm sure you're wondering who could love such a subject, other than gossipy, giggly girls, of course. Jaebum was always fascinated by the art of reading the stars and Firenze's centaur teachings. He found it fascinating that the stars could help predict things. Of course, nobody was supposed to know that the always calm, serious and cold prefect was such a er for stars and fortunes.

    Jaebum sighed," That's not the point. I don't plan on dropping any other subjects, not now, not when I already decided."

    " Well, maybe you could drop Ancient Runes. It seems like a chore. Or maybe Arithmancy. All those numbers seems like a bore."

    " No way. I already dropped Muggle Studies. I do not want to drop Runes too. And are you kidding? You know how much I love those numbers."

    " How do you plan to get to all those classes though? Charms, Transfiguration, Herbology, Defence Against The Dark Arts, Potions, Astronomy, Alchemy, Arithmancy, Ancient Runes, Care of Magical Creatures, in total, 10 subjects. Even Hermione Granger only took 8 subjects in her sixth year, and it's basically fact that she was the most enthusiastic and brightest witch in like, a century! And all that homework you'd have to do..."

    " Oh, I'll get through them just fine. After all, I took more subjects than that last year, it's just that I'd have less free time. Besides, Alchemy and Astronomy are just single periods, so it's no problem. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter