FINAL

Thank You(ONE SHOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Han Ri P.O.V

Today is a normal school day. I am walking to school as usual. I am alone today since my brother has a project to do with the seniors along with BTS.Beside this is their last year at school as a senior in SOPA.I'm just a sophomore,I still have a long way to go. It's been two years since the tragic incident and l still can't forget about it. I really miss him.I hope he is doing well.While I was daydreaming,the school bell rang.I speed up to school to avoid attention from the teacher,luckily I made it in time and safely before the school gate closes.Phew.I am panting so much right now.I was in luck today since the teacher was not in class yet.

LUNCH

"Hi,how are you feeling today?"my friend Miyoung came and asked sweetly.She's basically older than me by a few months."I'm feeling great,just thinking about oppa." "I'm sure he's thinking about you too and I bet he miss you so much." She smirked which was creeping me out."Oh look their here."Bts came and greet us.Bts have the same age except for Jungkook.He's the same age as Miyoung and I,but basically older by a few months too.So,that means I'm the youngest among them."Hey,thinking about your boyfriend I guess."Jimin oppa said.Bts and Miyoung knew about my relationship with Taehyung.After having lunch with them,we went to class.

AFTER SCHOOL HOUR

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter