I hate you.

I hate you.

Byun Baekhyun is considered to be cute by most people who meet him, but he hated being cute. He wanted to be hot like all the other guys, not cute.

It doesn’t help that Baekhyun is a short guy with a baby face and a voice higher than most guys. These were all the reasons why everybody started calling him cute and he knew that no matter what he can’t change any of those. He will forever have that baby face and his high-pitched voice. Also, it doesn’t look like he’s growing any taller anytime soon.

Actually, he’s past the stage of growing. He reached his maximum height. A not so impressive 174cm.

That’s why Baekhyun hates every guy who is tall or with a deep voice.

His best friend, Kyungsoo (or D.O as he likes people to call him), finds the whole thing amusing as he sat down looking at Baekhyun who was examining every guy at campus. “Just look at them D.O!” Baekhyun exclaimed gesturing at the guys with both of his hands. “Walking around all tall and manly like they own the place.” He scoffed.

“You’re just mad you’re not tall yourself.” Kyungsoo said monotonously.

That made Baekhyun scoff and mutter something akin to ‘I’m not short.’ as they made their way to the library to study. Well, Kyungsoo is the one who does the actual studying. Baekhyun just sits there and stare at every guy that passes by them.

“Psst, what do you think of Chen?” Baekhyun said suddenly making Kyungsoo look up from his book at the boy in question.

“Jongdae? He’s cute.” Kyungsoo shrugged returning back to his book. Baekhyun stayed quiet for a minute and then he smiled. “No, he’s perfect! Look at his face, and he’s not too tall.” Kyungsoo didn’t look up from his book, but he rolled his eyes at his friend. “He’s still taller than you.” He muttered making Baekhyun scowl. Ok so what if the guy is a couple centimeters taller? At least he’s not a giant.

“Whatever, I’ll go talk to him.”

“I’m pretty sure he has a boyfriend.”

“What? Who?”

“I think his name is Lay, and he’s taller than you.”

Kyungsoo’s stoic face did not change and he did not spare his friend a glance as he continued reading while his friend groaned and laid his head on the table miserably. Baekhyun started pouring his heart to an uninterested Kyungsoo and eventually started cursing every tall guy on the planet as Kyungsoo turned the pages of his book.

When Kyungsoo finally had enough, he looked up from his book and sighed annoyed. “Why don’t you go read something?” He suggested ushering to the wide variety of books all around them.

Baekhyun glared at his friend knowing that he only wanted him to be away so he can read the book in peace. He kicked the table as he got up just to annoy his friend even more and decided to pick something to read to get his mind off of things like short guys being taken and tall guys ruling over the world.

Living life as Byun Baekhyun was pretty damn hard if you ask him.

Baekhyun walked around the library trying to find a book that catches his interest, and that wasn’t easy since he liked books with more pictures in them than words. According to Kyungsoo, the books he likes aren’t ‘real’ books. However, Baekhyun disagrees. To him anything with a title, cover and papers inside is classified as a book.

He paused when he saw a book that he had to read for his assignment. His professor told him to read that book about a philosopher Baekhyun couldn’t care any less about so he decided to read it now and get this over with.

However, the book was on the top shelf.

At that moment, Baekhyun felt like life was mocking him as he stood on the tip of his toes trying to reach the book. No matter how far he stretched his body and how high he willed his toes to go he couldn’t reach it. The book was too close yet too far.

Just as he was about to give up, he felt something press on his back making him freeze in his spot.

“Here you go.” Said the deepest voice Baekhyun ever heard.

“T-Thank-you.” He said politely. At first he thought it was one of the professors who happen to pass by because that voice was just so deep.

But then he realized that the guy who handed him the book was no professor. Why would a professor be here in the library?

It was in fact a giant staring down at him through his thick-rimmed black glasses that looked pretty hot on the guy. Especially with his dark hair flying everywhere making his even hotter than he already is.

The guy was hot, tall and had a very deep voice.

It was like everything that Baekhyun hated was combined to create this guy.

The guy smiled at Baekhyun and walked away holding a pile of books that looked pretty heavy. Baekhyun felt his blood boil as he glared at the oblivious guy’s back. It was instant hate for Baekhyun. He absolutely hated this guy and was NOT moved by his kindness. Nope, never.

That guy was his enemy now.

“Park Chanyeol.”

Kyungsoo looked at his friend with a confused look with his hand in a bag of chips and the other holding his phone. “What?”

“My new enemy. His name is Park Chanyeol.” Baekhyun said again glaring at nothing in particular spitting his enemy’s name like it was poison. Kyungsoo glanced at his phone then he typed something making Baekhyun scowl. Baekhyun hated being ignored.

If Baekhyun wasn’t comfortable on the couch in their dorm room he would’ve hit Kyungsoo in the face, but instead he only threw a pillow at him. Kyungsoo ignored him and kept staring at his phone until his eyes went wide and his eyebrows rose which is the default shocked expression on Kyungsoo’s face.

“No way.” He said looking at Baekhyun with his wide eyes.

“What is it?”

“Park Chanyeol is Kai’s friend! That’s him right?” Kyungsoo said holding up his phone for Baekhyun to see the picture. Baekhyun looked (glared) at the picture which had two guys in it. One was a handsome guy and the other was Park Chanyeol who was bending to be in the picture. He was so tall that he had to bend for the picture to be taken which really made Baekhyun hate him even more.

“Yes.” Baekhyun said clenching his teeth, then he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. “Who’s Kai? And why is this picture a year old?” Baekhyun asked tilting his head looking at the date. Kyungsoo quickly pulled his phone away with his cheeks turning pink as he turned his head away from Baekhyun. “Just a guy in my class.” He muttered sitting back on his bed giving his back to Baekhyun.

Too bad his red ears gave him away making Baekhyun grin.

“You’re obviously crushing on that Kai guy, aren’t you?”

“I told you he’s just a guy in my class.”

“A guy that you like in your class.” Baekhyun teased.

Kyungsoo turned his head to give his friend a side glare before turning his attention to his phone. Baekhyun chuckled taking his phone.

Kyungsoo was thankful for the few moments of peace that is until Baekhyun jumped pumping up his fist in victory. “Found it!” He yelled doing a little victory dance. He looked cute doing it, but Kyungsoo would never say that out loud. No matter what Baekhyun does, he’s cute much to his dismay.

“Found what exactly?” Kyungsoo asked with a raised eyebrow.

“That Ugly Giant’s profile.” Baekhyun held his head up proudly looking at his phone. Then he began to make an anonymous profile to add Chanyeol (Slender Man as Baekhyun now calls him) and make fun of him as much as he pleases without Chanyeol knowing about his identity.

‘Hey, Giant. Why don’t you hang yourself? Oh wait, you can’t find a high enough ceiling.’

Baekhyun world write every time the Chanyeol posts something.

‘You’re so tall you put lampposts to shame.’

He would write again.

But his insults are met with the opposite result of what’s intended. Instead of making Slender Man angry, it made him laugh. He would even reply with smart comebacks that would make Baekhyun scream in frustration.

Baekhyun even photo shopped Chanyeol’s face to the Eiffel Tower to rile the giant up enough to make him start a fight, but all it did is make the giant even more entertained than he already is. It really, really made Baekhyun mad.

To make things worse, Baekhyun started noticing Chanyeol even more around campus. He was everywhere!

And him being tall made him even more noticeable and easy to spot in a crowd of people. And today was no exception. Here he is, the giant himself sitting with Kai on a bench talking.

“Ugh, I swear if he grows any taller he’d reach the moon.” Baekhyun said glaring at the oblivious Giant. “I swear he’s Slender Man in disguise.” He scoffed turning to his friend for a response. He rolled his eyes when he saw the dazed look on his friend’s face that was directed at Kai. He was obsessed with Kai.

Turns out, Kyungsoo had been stalking Kai on every social network site for six months.

Six months.

Kai however did not know that he had a little stalker who is head over heels for him. It was so obvious that it made Baekhyun sick, but whenever he confronts Kyungsoo about it he would deny liking Kai. Too bad for him, he isn’t fooling Beak.

“You like Kai.”

“For the millionth time, I do not.”

“Sure. I believe you.” Baekhyun said sarcastically making Kyungsoo scowl.

When Baekhyun had had enough of Kyungsoo making goo-goo eyes at Kai, he got up and pulled his friends with him for a walk. If Kyungsoo wasn’t so busy thinking of Kai he would realize that Byun Baekhyun is probably the laziest person on earth and that there is no way he would get up and walk for no reason.

He would also realize that he was walking straight to where Kai was sitting.

Baekhyun watched in amusement as his friend walked aimlessly still in a daze at his crush, Kai, who was sitting with the enemy. Baek scowled at the giant who was unaware of the whole thing.

Kyungsoo snapped out of his stupor when he realized he was standing right in front of Kai who is now looking at him expectantly. “Hello.” Kai smiled in a friendly manner making Kyungsoo’s cheeks turn pink. Baek was struggling to hold back his laughter as he watched his friend struggle. “Uh, hi.” Kyungsoo managed to say looking down shyly. “Can I help you?”

“I- you see… Er,” Kyungsoo tried to find a lie or something, but he couldn’t. He thought about telling Kai that he needed tutoring since they’re both in the same class, but that would be an obvious lie since Kyungsoo is one of the honor students. When he couldn’t finding anything he decided to tell the truth. “I was spacing out, sorry.” He mumbled glaring at Baekhyun who was hiding behind the tree laughing.

His heart fluttered when he heard Kai laugh and shake his head. “It’s fine.”

“My class is starting soon, bye.” Chanyeol excused himself when he felt like he wasn’t needed there. “Bye.” Kai said to his friend then he turned to the doe-eyed blushing mess in front of him. “You’re Kyungsoo from my Algebra class, right?” Kai asked and Kyungsoo nodded in response. “I’m Kai.”

Of course, Kyungsoo already knew who Kai was and did not need any introduction. But he didn’t want Kai to think he was a creepy stalker so he pretended not to know anything. “I’m not very good at algebra.” Kai sighed pulling Kyungsoo from his wrist to make him sit down beside him. He was acting all calm and casual while Kyungsoo freaked out.

“So, what do you say? Would you please tutor me?”

Kyungsoo couldn’t believe his ears and of course he said yes.

By the time Baek and Kyungsoo made it to their shared room, they both fell on their beds for two different reasons. Kyungsoo from embarrassment and Baek from laughter.

“I can’t believe it worked.” Baek laughed watching his best friend’s face turn red.

“Don’t you ever do something like that again.” Kyungsoo groaned burying his face beneath his pillow.

“Hey, I’m the reason why you’re spending more time with your crush.” Baek rolled his eyes taking out his phone.

‘You’d make a very good coat hanger.’ He wrote on Chanyeol’s profile as he ignored his friend freak out next to him. Kyungsoo is generally a quiet person, but when it comes to Kai… Baek is so sure he would not shut up for weeks. And he thought he’s the one who never shuts up.

“What am I going to do, Baek?” Kyungsoo whined for the millionth time giving Baek a migraine. He sighed throwing his phone to the side and clasping his hands together. “Simple.” He said standing up from the bed and walking towards his friend. “All you have to do is get out of this door.” He said pointing at their room’s door which was littered with random stickers and doodles. “And tutor the heck out of Kai until he loses his mind and becomes your boyfriend.”

And for the billionth time, Kyungsoo groaned because, no. This wasn’t simple. Not to him.

“Man up.” Baek snorted.

Ever since then, Kyungsoo started to tutor Kai nearly every day. Of course, Kyungsoo was too dense to know that Kai was looking at him with a certain gleam in his eye and at this point nearly everyone knew what Kai’s real intentions are.

Baek was happy for his friend, sure, but he was also starting to feel a little bit lonely. His friend was spending too much time with his soon-to-be boyfriend. It’s obvious those two are going to date sooner or later and it just makes Baek feel even more miserable because he has no one. Not even a crush that he could obsess over.

That’s why he was walking around aimlessly.

As he walked, a group of guys passed by him. One of those guys wolf-whistled at him and the other had the nerve to call him cute.

Being alone, he thought it was not the best time to be impulsive and pick a fight so he just ignored them and walked faster. As he did so, he bumped into someone so hard it made him stumble back a little. “Sorry.” He said rubbing his head looking up to see a chest.

When he looked up further he finally saw a face. Because yes, the guy was as tall as a skyscraper that he had to crane his head to look at his face. “It’s alright.” The guy, Chanyeol, chuckled with that ridiculously deep voice of his.

Baek felt shivers run down his spine and he hated it. So he walked away.

He noticed that the giant was following him because he was blocking the sun with his humongous shadow. Everything with this guy is tall, huge and big and Baekhyun had to stop that thought before he started thing about other big things this guy has.

So he turned around looking at Chanyeol incredulously.

“Why are you following me?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I’m not.”

Baek narrowed his eyes at the giant and kept on walking.

The shadow was still behind him.

“Nope.” He said stopping suddenly. “You are following me.”

“I told you, I’m not.”

“You’re lying.”

Chanyeol muttered something like ‘maybe’, but Baek wasn’t so sure. He watched as the giant walked away waving good-bye at him. Chanyeol was amicable towards everyone, so there was nothing special with that smile he was giving him.

He smiles at everyone.

Everyone.

“Stupid giants.” Baek muttered scowling.

The next day was not the same. Kyungsoo was still too busy tutoring with Kai. Chatting with Kai. Being with Kai. It’s always Kai, Kai, Kai.

It’s like he forgot his existence.

But Baek was a good friend (He like to think he was.), and he knew that Kyungsoo is obsessed with the guy. So he let it slide. He’s okay with being alone for weeks if it meant his friend is happy.

But he found himself sitting at the same table with the enemy.

He was alone, Chanyeol was also alone and there was only one table that is empty. So they shared. That’s it. It means nothing. Nothing at all. “Don’t get any ideas.” Baek said squinting at Chanyeol from behind the book he was holding to his face. Chanyeol looked up from the papers he had in his hand looking confused. “Um, ok.” He said going back to reading.

Baek glared at him for a while. “I hate you.”

The only response the giant made was a smile. He didn’t even look up from his papers. The nerve!

“Aren’t you going to say something?”

Chanyeol sighed placing the papers on the table. “Are you the one who keeps calling me a lamppost?”

Baek sat up straighter and cleared his throat. “No.” he said placing the book he was holding down as well. “I said you put lampposts to shame.”

“So it is you.” Chanyeol said flatly.

Baek shrugged. “I hate you.”

“Is hating me so distracting that you didn’t realize you were holding that book,” Chanyeol said point at the book. “Upside down?”

Baekhyun looked down at the book and started at it for 5 minutes to realize that he was indeed holding the book upside down. Sure the book is on the table now, but it’s clear that he was holding it upside down.

“Oh.” Baek swallowed. Then he slowly stood up. “Shut up, lamppost.” He mumbled taking the book and walking away. “Bye-Bye.” Chanyeol chuckled behind him.

“He makes me SO angry.” Baek said throwing his book on his bed. He never read that book to begin with. “Who does?” he heard Kyungsoo ask with a raised eyebrow.

Baekhyun stared a little at his friend. He did not expect him to be back this early, then he went back to kicking his shoes. “That giant lamppost.” He said in exasperation.

“Why?”

“Do you need to ask?” Baek said in disbelief.

“Well, I want know he reason.” His friend shrugged.

“He’s everything I hate, Kyungsoo.” Baek groaned falling back on his bed only for his head to land on the book. “Ow.”

“You hate him because he’s tall?”

“And hot.”

“And hot?”

“Yes.” Baek sighed sitting up, then he frowned. “I mean no. Not like… I mean… his not cute like Chen.”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes shaking his head and kept writing whatever he was writing. Baek didn’t care to ask. Instead, he busied himself with folding his clothes since it was starting to get messy in their room. Also, it’s a great way to take that stupid hot giant who is not cute at all off of his mind. He could feel his friend occasionally staring at him, but he ignored him.

Kyungsoo finally spoke after a while of just staring. “Chanyeol thinks you’re cute.”

Baekhyun turned around so fast that he actually stumbled a little. His eyes were wide and his mouth hanging open. He stood there stunned for a minute before he finally remembered how to speak. “H-he does?” Baek stuttered. He was just surprised that’s all. Him stuttering does not mean anything.

“No. I lied.” Replied Kyungsoo continuing to write.

Baekhyun was so mad that he threw his book at Kyungsoo who dodged it easily.

It was no surprise to Baek when Kyungsoo announced that he and Kai are now officially dating. It was really no surprise. The only thing that changed is that instead of them making excuses to hang out with each other and ogle at each other’s eyes, they are now kissing.

Baekhyun was not a fan of public display of affection, so he avoided them whenever they were together. Somewhere along the lines, he also started to find himself often sitting right beside the enemy.

It’s not on purpose. It just happens.

“I am only sitting here with you is because I feel sorry for you.” Baek said crossing his arms.

“And why is that?” inquired the giant amused.

“Because you seem lonely.”

“I’m touched by your kindness.” Chanyeol placed a hand over his heart sighing dramatically. This made Baek roll his eyes. “I still hate you.”

“You say that every time you see me.” The giant said nonchalantly. “Want some ice-cream?”

Baek narrowed his eyes at the giant before him. Did he think he could make Baek like him if he bought him some ice-cream? Hah!

“…Yes.”

“Chocolate?”

“No, Blueberry.”

Chanyeol grinned handing him his blueberry ice-cream cone. It was Baek’s weakness. He loved ice-cream. He did it for the ice-cream. He was just using the giant for some ice-cream. Yes. That’s it.

“I still hate you.” Baek said finishing his ice-cream.

“Your tongue is blue. I can’t take you seriously with a blue tongue.” Chanyeol laughed waving good-bye since his class was starting soon.

Giants are awful.

“Can you please spend the night at Kai’s room?” Kyungsoo pleaded looking at Baek with hopeful eyes. Baek frowned not liking the idea one bit. “Why?”

“Me and Kai want to spend some time alone.”

“Ok, just not on my bed.”

Kyungsoo gasped and his eyes comically widened. “We are NOT doing that!”

“Whatever. Just no funny business on my bed.”

“Baek, get out!” Kyungsoo squeaked pushing him out his face red.

And Baek did walking to Kai’s room. He forgot one important detail.

“What brings you here, your highness?” Chanyeol answered the door looking rather surprised. Baekhyun should have asked who Kai’s roommate was before he agreed to anything. Now he’s stuck with the giant for the whole night. “I’m spending the night here.” He mumbled walking in when Chanyeol stepped aside.

“With me? I’m honored.” The giant smirked when Baekhyun let out a pained groan.

“Just… go be a lamppost for the night.”

“It’s my day off.”

Baekhyun huffed and looked around not knowing what to do. He felt wrong being here and wanted nothing more than to crawl in a corner and just stay there. This wasn’t his room and he’s not used to it. So he sat on the bed fidgeting.

Then Chanyeol decided it was a good idea to sit right beside him. They were so close that their arms were touching.

“Uh.” Baek said awkwardly, but Chanyeol didn’t look bothered at all.

“What?”

“You’re too close.” Baek said looking down at their arms.

“It’s my bed. I’m allowed to be too close.”

Baek tensed. He didn’t make a move to scoot over or walk away. Instead, he just sat there staring at the floor. The floor suddenly seemed very interesting at that moment for Baek. Chanyeol, however, was acting like he wasn’t there and instead started humming some tune while he browsed something on his phone. Baek was still standing there doing nothing.

Do you know that feeling where you suddenly realize something like it just hit you on the head?

Yeah, Baek just had that feeling now.

It was all because of that stupid humming and their close proximity.

Baek began to realize some things.

He realized why Kyungsoo keep looking at him like he’s the biggest idiot on earth. It was so obvious, yet he didn’t realize it. He can’t say he hated nor liked the realization. He can only recoil back in shock as if Chanyeol’s arm burned him.

Chanyeol looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “What’s wrong?”

That deep voice sent shivers down his spine, and this time Baek knew what kind of shivers those are. Initially he thought they were from disgust or annoyance, but no. He was wrong.

“Um, nothing.” He squeaked in response absentmindedly rubbing his arm where it touched Chanyeol’s.

He had it bad.

Chanyeol had a concerned look on his face as he got closer. “Are you sure?”

“Y-yeah.” Baek stuttered sitting up. “I need to, er, go… somewhere.” He bolted out of the door in panic. He didn’t stop until he reached a quiet corner in the library. It was ironic since it was where he first met Chanyeol, but that’s not important right now. What’s important is that he has to settle his inner turmoil right now.

He hates tall guys who have deep voices, and he also hates being called cute.

That he knows.

And he always felt flustered, frustrated and angry when he’s with Chanyeol. He knows that too. However, he didn’t know why he was feeling it. With others he’d just feel annoyed. With Chanyeol? All the ious and it was because he actually liked the giant. Like-like.

This leaves him even more frustrated than before as he buried his face in his hands.

‘Can I call you?’ he texted Kyungsoo hoping for an answered.

A minute later he felt his phone vibrate. He pressed answer. “Hello?” he heard Kyungsoo’s confused voice from the other line. “I am confused.” Baek croaked. “I don’t know anymore, Soo.” Because he really doesn’t. Everything is so confusing now.

“What happened?” He heard his friend’s confused voice.

“I think I… don’t hate Chanyeol.” He swallowed the large bile forming in his throat when he said that. It was hard to admit it, but here he is. Admitting it over the phone to his friend while he hides in a secluded corner in the library. Life could be funny sometimes.

He heard Kyungsoo sigh. “Baek, it’s obvious.”

And Baek knows it is.

“What do I do?” He hung his head down miserably. The question was mostly directed to himself. “What else?” Kyungsoo said quietly.

“I don’t want to spend the night with him.” he mumbled childishly.

“A deal’s a deal. Kai’s here. Bye.” Kyungsoo hung up after that.

Baekhyun didn’t return to the room immediately. Instead he wandered aimlessly like he usually does but this time he was trying to clear his mind and decide on how to handle this situation. He contemplated a lot. More than he ever did before.

It was only when it got really dark and cold did he decide to go back. Only because he had no other choice.

“You’re back.” He heard the giant’s deep voice as soon as he entered the room.

He could also hear his heart beating in his ear, mostly from fear. Yes, he was scared. It wasn’t like before when he was looking for someone. He didn’t care if he got rejected or not. It wasn’t like when he though he liked Chen. He was thinking shallowly and only liking Chen because he was not that tall and cute.

Chanyeol was different.

“I like lampposts.” He blurted out.

Chanyeol blinked in confusion. “Yeah, they’re useful.”

Baek had the urge to face-palm, but he didn’t. “That’s not what I meant to say.” He mumbled feeling like he wanted to cry. Of course he didn’t cry, but he felt like it. “I’m tired.” He said closing the door behind him making his way to the bed.

“What did you mean to say?” Chanyeol asked curiously.

Baek had always been impulsive and spontaneous, and his brain rarely filtered what came out of his mouth, so he said it.

“I like you.” It was like a whisper. He said it in a small voice and quickly turned around to hide his red face and hide his whole being under the covers.

He froze when he heard what Chanyeol said next. “I’m sorry, what? Please repeat that.”

He might have confessed by accident without meaning to, but he did say it. And he kind of felt hurt that he wasn’t heard, but he said it in a low voice so it’s understandable that Chanyeol did not hear him. It’s not Chanyeol’s fault, it’s his. However, he still felt hurt and he really wanted to cry this time because he might never say it again.

“It’s… It’s nothing.” He said lifting up the covers.

He tensed when he felt a hand hold up his wrist.

“I’m sorry. I heard you.” Chanyeol conceded still holding his wrist. “I just wanted to hear it again.” He mumbled.

Baekhyun felt confused not knowing what to think or what he meant. “What do you mean by that?” he asked clearly lost. He didn’t know what to do or what to say and Chanyeol was still holding his wrist sending tingles throughout his skin and also preventing him from getting away.

Chanyeol sighed letting go of his wrist. “It means, I like you too.”

“You do?”

“I do. I just didn’t believe it since you always said that you hated me.” Chanyeol smiled sheepishly.

“I guess it’s my fault then.” Baek said giving Chanyeol a wan smile, but it was a smile nonetheless.

The giant was really caught off guard when Baekhyun slowly wrapped his arms around Chanyeol’s torso. It was as if a ghost was embracing him from how light the touch was. “I’m sorry.” Baek said tightening his embrace, albeit hesitatingly. “I really like you.”

“I really like you, too.” Chanyeol smiled wrapping his long arms around the smaller one of them. “Hey Baek, stand on the bed.” Baek looked up in confusion, but did anyway. They were now face-to-face and Chanyeol smiled his arms now around Baek’s waist. “Do you wanna?”

Baek realized what Chanyeol was asking and smiled putting his arms around Chanyeol’s neck his cheeks turning pink. “Of course.”

It was all that he needed to say for their lips to finally meet.

At first it was slow, experimental. It was when Baek groaned and tightened his grip that Chanyeol moved more quickly and roughly. It became more sensual and Baek was so very glad that the giant that was kissing him had a deep voice, because that voice is just sinful. Baek felt the shivers, but this time throughout his whole body and it was more intense than ever. He liked it.

They broke the kiss only to start again.

It was only when they ran out of breath did they finally stop. They ended up panting with their foreheads against each other. “Hey.” Chanyeol chuckled looking right at Baek’s eyes. “Hi.” Baek laughed still not letting go of Chanyeol. “I’m tired.” He mumbled resting his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder. “I’ll leave you to rest then.” Chanyeol said pecking Baek’s lips.

“It is cold.” A light-bulb lit up in Chanyeol’s head when Baekhyun said that.

“Oh.” He grinned. “Ok. We’re sleeping in my bed.”

And Baek did not complain.

Kyungsoo noticed that his friend’s behaviors changed. He was acting weirder than usual staring out of the window of their room. It was dark outside so Kyungsoo had no idea what Baekhyun was staring at as he watched him trace his finger in something suspiciously close to a heart.

“Aren’t lampposts beautiful, Soo?” Baekhyun said sighing dreamily.

“Yeah. Sure.” He replied giving his friend a weird look.

“My boyfriend is the most beautiful lamppost, though.”

And that’s when Kyungsoo got really worried because it turns out his friend was dating lampposts. Turns out it was just Chanyeol to his relief.