FInal

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BUTTERFLY

A boy with a broad shoulder was blinked several times as a rough sunlight came through from the curtain into his pupils. He exhaled and sighed. He kicked his feet to the ground and opened the curtain. He smiled sadly as memories harshly hit his brain.

 

Don’t think of anything.

It was the first words he heard from someone who stood behind him, watching him closely. He turned his back facing the bubbly boy who grinned at him. He looked right on the boy’s eyes. None of fear in his eyes.

“I don’t think of anything.”

“Jin Hyung it’s so obvious you are wondering something lately. Smile hyung.” The youngest said as he yanked his arm around the bubbly one. He can’t help but he nodded. He tried to smile but that was looked horrible.

“Our handsome hyung is sad. Don’t be.” One boy appeared behind them and pinched his hyung’s cheek to make a beautiful smile. It was making Jin smiling so widely until he felt his lips want to rip apart.

Don’t say even a single word.

“Oh my God, Jin hyung now like a pig!” shouted a pink-haired boy who laughed with his gummy smile. The others join to laugh at him. His slapped the younger hands. And the younger chuckled as he mouthed, sorry.

Just laugh with me

“Laugh with us hyung, however we told you bad jokes.” Then a boy who looked like the mature among them showed up with sleeve shirt and gave him smile. Jin’s eyes sting and he was biting his lips forced the tears who ready to run down.

“Ya Kim Tae Hyung what are you doing in there!? Come here!” A boy named Tae Hyung ran towards them and smiled wryly to the oldest. The shoulder hyung gave him a softly smile, it almost seemed like the saddest smile.

I can’t still believe it. All of these seem like a dream.

“We should hang out often together, because we are so busy nowadays we can’t hang out together, right Jiminnie?”  Jimin nodded eagerly.

“Ho Seok hyung you should choose some places, you’re master of this.” He replied, Meanwhile Jin just watching them closely. He didn’t want to forget this time. He wanted to stop the time and stay like this forever.

“Sure!” he answered and gave thumbs up.

“Yeah you guys can do the things and I can sleep.”

“Yoon Gi the slacker, we can’t deny.” Jimin said lowly that can be heard by everyone. He got smacked in his head by Yoon Gi made all of them laughed. Somehow Jin felt his heart ache, his chest became tighten. They always there with Jin., whenever wherever and whatever that happen in Jin's life, they always there.

Don’t try to disappear.

 

“Here looked, I have a draft of our adventure.” Hoseok showed a draft he made with neat written.

“Let’s go to the first place.” Namjoon commanded.

They wasted time in the abandoned place that was used to a swimming pool before. Hoseok found it when he was in high school with Nam Joon. Jin picked up his camera and took a video of them played together. That was a live moment when you can hear a cute giggles from Jimin. A swear words from Yoon Gi’s mouth. Also Nam Joon’s robotic dance. Jung Kook’s overload cuteness. Laugh at odd but funny enough Ho Seok’s joke. Last, Tae Hyung’s 4D side.

It’s too beautiful, so I’m afraid.

Jin flicked because he saw a pink butterfly passed in front of him flew to right direction. And he found Tae Hyung was standing alone in higher place than him.  He wondered a lot, what happen to his precious brother? He wasn’t the type will staring so deep into the sky. Is something happen? Is there something bothering him? Jin asked himself. But its okay as long Tae Hyung still stay with them. 

 

Night came they chose to sleep a sleepless night in a place they used to wasted time together. Jin was looking for a photo that he took when Ho Seok slept and there Yoon Gi rushed with Jungkook to take a picture together. Jin chuckled and made sure that moment captured.

“Are we in here?” he asked Hoseok that sat beside him.

He nodded. But he knew something went wrong. But he couldn’t figure out what was wrong. is it the camera or the paper? Or he didn’t capture it properly? He only saw the wall and bright side. Jin changed his gaze to Tae Hyung, and he nodded too.

Will you stay by my side?

The cold breezes didn’t give effect for them, instead they make a fire camp and sleep around the fire. That was a beautiful day.

 

Next day they explored new place where they can feel the wave of sea and see a sunset together. This is the place that Hoseok wanted to spend time together to watch the sunset from closely. They can play a lot of game in there. They can do a sprint. They can use car to explore the beach. They playfully played in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter