Forever mine

Because Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Unnie, I'm going to Am's. See you later." Krystal out of the way saluted her sister before leaving. Jessica looked puzzled by Krystal's sudden say. 

"What? wait, you didn't even tell me that you have plans on meeting her?" Jessica said knitting her brows. 

"Fine. You know now. We have some school stuff to do. You know, for the upcoming musical."

Krystal nodded and left the house without letting Jessica to think even. The older girl took out her cell phone and placed an order for a pizza since she was alone in the house and Krystal's going to be late for sure.

"So, what am I gonna do?"

With the thought, the older Jung started cleaning her bedroom. Ever since she visited her sister, none had used it. Her parents and Soojung never minded to grab anything of her' but keep everything the way it was. 

 

Sound of the door bell heard from far. She paused her work for a while and walked past the living room to reach to open the door.

 

Loud thump came from the other side and she was about open the door, someone slammed it and entered harshly. Jessica sqeezed her eyes due to the heavy push she received. 

 

"Sooyeon!" A voice called out.

 

Jessica knew that tone. A tone that belongs to someone she always needed. Is this becoming a real? Kim..Kim Taeyeon has finally reached her?

 

Jessica turned around to see the figure in front of her. Eyes shot opened when she saw Taeyeon was standing facing her with an empty face. She didn't know what's happening. Virtually she had no idea.

 

"T-Taeyeon..what are you..you doing here?" 

 

Taeyeon stared at Jessica for a good few minutes. It's been weeks the last she saw her. She missed her so badly, No matter if Jessica was away for five minutes from her, she would miss the girl for a second anyway. Well, love had already made Taeyeon to feel the impact of it

Taeyeon didn't know how to respond. She was truly lost. Her mood faded as soon as she saw the bags under her eyes. She could imagine the amount of tears that Jessica had wasted because of her. She regretted it. But what she could do? She was not the one left the house.

 

"T-T--" Jessica stopped when she saw Taeyeon's tears were gathering, threatening to fall. Taeyeon didn't utter any word but glared directly at Jessica. On the hand, she was trying to figure out what to say.

 

"Are you happy...Sica?" The first word came out of Taeyeon. Jessica watched frowning her eyebrows trying to comprehend Taeyeon's sudden spell of utterance.

 

"Are you happy...after leaving? Y-You almost had taken everything with you without leaving a single tress of your hair for me. Did you feel happy after..giving the damn space you all talked about?"

 

"..---" 

 

"Now, don't play dumb with me. Answer what I asked from you. I don't need your explanations." Before letting fall her tears she wiped away them and sharpened her gaze at Jessica. She felt quite demanding in front of the younger girl.

Jessica was dumbfounded. Clearly, she knew what Taeyeon talked about but she didn't intended to give an answer for that. 

 

"I don't understand what you are talking about." Jessica said and about to turn away when Taeyeon held Jessica from her shoulders. The grip was tight.

 

"So, you want me to remind you the whole drama you did after leaving the apartment? Shall I, Jessica Jung Sooyeon?" 

 

"Taeyeon, you better tell me what you need to say. I don't have time to waste."

 

"Oh lord! Talking with me is wasting your time then? Whoa! I didn't know you value the time alot." Taeyeon slapped her hands away and closed the gap between making Jessica go onestep back. "You, ing did not have any idea of how time is important to me. I, value my time more than anything else. Because of you I spent all my time. Because of you, I spent my sweat. Because of you, I spent my effort..because of you..--"

 

"What is this? Are you here to give me sermons. Please, just tell what you have to say and leave."

 

"Fine, if you want me to go away, I'll do it but, not without you Jessica. All these s happened after you left the flat. When you have a place to be in, you bothered your sister after coming here. When you left after passing a stupid message for me, you thought you just became the good gentlewoman, tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter