Why?

Intangible Love [Reviewing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you think of love?" the four of them were playing truth or dare at a party that was supposedly for celebrating their first performance as a quartet. It was Jing's turn and she chose truth, so Xin asked a question. All of them stared intensely at her and she shifted slightly under their gaze, "Not worth it."

"Why?" 

"One question only, Xin. That's the rules."

"It's a sub-question! It's counted! Come on~" Xin pouted, knowing Jing's weakness in anything cute and it worked, "Not everyone is lucky enough to find their destined partner in one try. Many dated again and again, getting hurt so many times before they found someone who they could spend their life with. I think all the hurt is not worth the happiness found at the end. I rather live a life without love, being happy everyday with my music. I think music is enough to last me a lifetime, i don't need love."

"Independent lady!" Jaewon hooted, but immediately stopped when Jing glared at him. Xin laughed, "You have such a dim view of love, but you'll change when you find the right one."

Junhoe was the only subdue one, sitting there without saying anything. For some reason, he was not feeling very happy about Jing's opinions on love.

~

It had been so long, one year and eleven months to be exact. He did not expected to see her here and did not expected her reaction to be that way. He thought she would scream, stare at her with hate in her eyes but when he looked at her, all he saw was sadness in those dark orbs. Did he really mean that much to her? No, he shook his head, he cannot have any worth in her eyes. He betrayed himself and her for his career, he did not deserve her.

"Junhoe, we're heading to check team 1's progress, but for some reason or another, Yue said if you come, she would smack you. Do you still want to come?" Donghyuk asked after their vocals practice ended. Junhoe was technically the youngest in team b, but Donghyuk always held the maknae position due to his character.

This could only mean Yue knew. 

"Tell her to burn in the pits of edom. I'm not co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter