Life And Death

With No Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She opened the door and threw herself on her bed. Blood was everywhere. Minah was badly injured, luckily her apartment's manager wasn't there. Minah let out small tears and she quickly went to the toilet. Reaching for the mirror, Minah scrramed to see a horrorful face. Her face was full of blood because of the just now torture.

"Noooooooo!!!!! This isn't happening!!!!" Minah yelled out and fell on the floor.

It was a horrible day for Minah to live with.She cried and her tears fell down on the floor with blood. The tears were all red. Minah started to act crazy as she threw everything here and there. Minah tried to stand up with shaking legs and faced the mirror. 

"My face....." Minah sobbed and she knew that she cannot proceed to continue her face with this type of face. Not even Chanyeol who had treated her kindly will accept her with that horrible face.

Minah clenched her fist and she took out the small knife from her pocket-she always brought that knife everywhere incase if anything happen. She stared at the blade of the knife and laughed like a witch. 

"CRASH!" Minah crashed the mirror with the small knife into pieces.

Again loudly she laughed histerically, hitting the knife on the sink repeatedly just then she stopped. Minah again stared at the knife and brutally she cut her face with the knife again and again. She didn't felt anymore pains as the knife went in deeper inside her flesh, spilling out many fresh red blood and painted the floor with it. 

The knife fell on the floor with a clashing sound, it blade was all red by the blood and as Minah stared at the broken mirror, she saw a horror bloody face just like a skull that still had some fleshes on it. No more the face of a Minah could be seen. All the thing that could be seen was a face of a skull that still had life inside it. The night was full of blood and the horror continued.

******

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" the apartment's manager let out a loud shierk.

Many blood could be seen on the floor and some bad smells could be smelled. Many pieces of broken mirror were laying on the floor. The manager panickedly escaped from the toilet.

"Minah! Minah!" the manaher called out but Minah didn't replied, not even a sound couldbe heard.

The manager was currently checking Minah's room but she could be foumd nowhere. The horror disturbed the manager and she then quickly gout out from the horrorful room.

******

"Weird... the ugly riding hood isn't coming to school today." said V with L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter