chapter 6

My Love Story
At siwon’s home “just sleep now” said siwon. “but if tiffany knows…”, “she will not know! Believe me.”siwon cut yoona’s words. “are u sure?” yoona asked. “c’mon just sleep, you already shivering you know!” siwon then continued. “pabo!” he hit Yoona’s head. “boys should not hit girls u idiot!” she then hit siwon’s shoulder. “who said that girls may hit boys also? C’mon u must sleep!” he hit her head again. “Fine!!!” Yoona exclaimed, then she sleep. Back to tiffany “who is that henry? Why did he hug me?” tiffany thought. She just walk in the rain. But suddenly henry ran to her and give her an umbrella. “I don’t need that!” tiffany said. “don’t worry, I will not accompany u, I just want to give you this umbrella.” Said henry. “umm.. okay.. thanks henry” tiffany said and she then go home with her umbrella. Back to Yoona At 7.30 p.m, yoona wake up. She look around, “where is siwon?” she thought. She walk around his house and she realized that siwon was outdoor and then she goes out, when she wants to go out suddenly siwon open the door. “Hey! Your uniform is wet, u shouldn’t go out!” said siwon. “don’t worry, u already help me a lot! I don’t want to bother u!” yoona said. ‘I already said never mind! I am the one who wants to help u stupid!” said siwon. “but I need to go home now.” Said Yoona. “I will bring u home but before that change ur clothes first.” Siwon said and he give a t-shirt to her. “I shouldn’t wear that, tiffany should wear that, not me.” Said Yoona. Siwon hits Yoona’s head. “ouch! How many times I already told u stupid?!” Yoona shouted. “how many times also I already told u to never mind?!” said siwon, and suddenly Yoona’s tears fall from her eyes. “heh… idiot! Don’t cry!” said siwon. “ I just wanna go home now!” Yoona cried. “ never mind I said!” siwon said while wiping Yoona’s eyes. yoona can’t stop crying, “never mind I said!” siwon shouted. And yoona don”t dare to talk again, she then change her clothes…… “anyway thanks…” yoona cried. Siwon then brings Yoona to her home with his car. “please don’t do this next time, tiffany will brokenhearted.” Yoona said. “okay, but also please don’t ever ask me to let u help me doing my punishment.”said siwon. “ but it’s up to me if I want to help u!” said yoona. “so it’s up to me too if I want to make u like this!” said siwon. “but…”, siwon hits yoona’s shoulder before she finished her sentence. At last they reach Yoona’s house, then Yoona got out from his car. “thanks.. bye..” yoona said. “see u tomorrow.” Siwon said. Yoona goes into her house but siwon just stay there in his car till tomorrow morning… Chapter 6 finished =) Lazy co-author!