2 TWO

Your Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Bae, the meeting with the Lineage Company is today " Jiyong was pacing in his office chamber, the phone held on his right ear " Can you do it without me? "

" Yeah? Fine, I will send you the details " 

" Yeah, sure I will be going there soon. Don' t worry I will handle it " 

After hanging up the call, Jiyong sat down infront of his laptop going through the new designs he had designed, one company had captured his interest after a lot of struggles within himself and after rejecting many offers from different well known companies for his clothing design, he had finally decided to give a try to one of the successful leading Korean company as the first step to establish himself in the fashion world. He had to meet the executives today and though he was a well known producer and a name in the entertainment industry, still he felt a bit unnerving to present his designs for the first time before someone. Seungri had told him there was no doubt the company will like it. Jiyong smiled remembering his lover and soon switching off his laptop, he collected the documents he required and made his way out of his office. 

 

 

" Hyung, what are you thinking about? "

Seungri stared at his hyung who was unconsciously stirring his coffee lost in some kind of deep thoughts 

" Huh? " Officer Choi look up and shook his head " Nothing " he still wore a solemn expression 

" Hyung " 

" Nothing Seungri " 

The younger sighed, his hyung has been like this for the past one week, always lost in his work or in his thoughts, suddenly and hastily going out of the office then coming back and directly going into the Chief's cabin. Something was off he knew but he could not just know it, it was something to do with some case he presumed and a serious one at that because no one apart from Choi Seunghyun and the Chief was getting a whiff of it. But also, his hyung has gotten extra careful with him but the older has always been like that so he shrugged it off. But recently questions like ' Where are you? Whom are you with? Is Jiyong with you? ' is constantly being directed at him whenever he is out and whenever he goes for a case he made sure Seungri had the best colleagues with him.

" What's going on hyung, really? "

Seungri tried once again and this time Seunghyun looked back at him, into his eyes and Seungri thought he saw something akin to worry but it was soon replaced with blankness " Nothing " 

 

 

" Officer Choi "

Choi Seunghyun stood stiffly before his chief, his face tensed but his body relaxed not giving away anything

" I would highly recommend that we bring in Officer Lee in this case " 

This was not a recommendation, this was a statement and Officer Choi knew that more than anything. But he could not just nod his head, right? How could he. He could not bring Seungri to the front, he could not let him be in the line of fire again. When they had put Yang behind the bars, everyone had believed his story that Seungri when went undercover had accidentally stumbled upon Yang and his misdeeds and then he had shifted his suspisions from Kwon Jiyong to Yang Hyun Suk but what nobody knew was that Seungri had received all the evidence from Kwon Jiyong, the next in line to succeed Yang Hyun Suk in his mafia hierarchy. Kwon Jiyong has given all the evidence to Seungri including his own to the officer to do whatever he likes with it but what Officer Choi had received was only a portion of the evidence, only the evidence against Yang. Nobody knew that the Kwon Jiyong, Officer Lee's lover is among the top most wanted criminal in the hit list. No,it has to stay that way. If Seungri got involved again, there was a big chance that Kwon Jiyong will be brought out to the front, in the spotlight. He can't let that happen. Not just for Seungri, he was doing it for Kwon Jiyong also. Not his dongsaeng's lover but for a boy 10 years ago, whose innocence was tainted even before he knew the options.

" Officer Choi? " 

The said officer shook his head " Not yet, Chief "

" What do you mean by not yet? "

" The last time he handled this case, it drove him to resignation after running away for almost two months "

Of course the chief remembered. He was on the verge of putting Officer Lee on probation and doin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter