Chapter 1

Mr Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shoot!I'm late for work!"Eunji shouted as she raced out of the door

 

 

Eunji work as a Finance employer in one of Seoul's most prestigious company and going to work late is the last thing her boss ever want to see.When Eunji boarded the bus,she sighed.It was packed like sardines and the bumpiness of the road doesn't make it any better.Thinking about her salary,she sighed again.Seems like she needs to spend lesser than usual this month.She took a glance at her watch.

"I'm already 20 minutes late....That means $20 is already deducted from my salary?!?!"

Eunji comes from a simple family so $20 is still very important to her and lately she have been trying to go on a diet as her salary was cut short because of her everyday lateness.Even though she was annoyed by it,she knew she had no choice as she only get a diploma certificate while her rest of the colleagues studied much higher than her so the only thing she can say is to be so unlucky to have such a boss.Suddenly,the bus gave a jerk and due to not holding the pole,Eunji toppled forward and landed right on a guy.Embarrased,she immediately stood up and mumbled an apology.Seeing that her stop is arriving,she raced down the steps without hesitation and towards the company.

She was panting by the time she reached.She walked quietly towards her department,hoping that her boss would not see her."Ms Jung!In My Office!" An angry shout pierced through the silent atmosphere.

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter