Finale

Promise for you

                “I promise you that I won’t leave you behind, like those people did to you.” Ryosuke make that promise to Rin while both of them watching fireworks. Rin really happy to hear it as she never want to be alone anymore. Both of them hold each other’s arms to ensure they still there and ensure it is the reality.

                Both of them work at a café as kitchen staff where they assign to prepare sweets. Rin always happy because she can spend time with Ryosuke, doing things that they love. She hears ‘ting’ sound from the oven and careful take out freshly chocolate cake. Ryosuke says, “Wow, that smell really nice~!”

                “Ryo-kun, we’re in middle of work right now and this is for our customers.” Say Rin when notice him want to touch the cake. It seem that is not what that guy want as he come closer to her face and distances between their lips less than inches.

                Rin ready to receive kiss from him but suddenly, a voice interrupt them, “Hey! It is time for work! Not to flirt with each other!”

                They begin think it is Kota but that a-bit feminine voice belong to the only girl who work in that café along with Rin. Rin asks in surprise, “Karina-chan, why you in this area? I thought you would be busy with works at front?”

                Karina seems forget why she’s there as she tilts her head to think her reason. When she’s finally remember it, “Oh! Mama-kun asks me to get cake as we out of cakes at the front!”

                “Mama-kun?” Both of them wonder who is it as it is well-knows for staffs of the café that Karina always come out with weird nicknames even it only last for few hours. Then, Kota come there to smack that girl on her head before warn her not to give weird name to him and hurry up to do her tasks.

*******************

                They finish their shifts at the end of the day and the workers relax themselves at the tables. It is norm for them as Kota will want to make comment of their works. Kota finishes the day with an announcement, “We will close the café for a week and we will go for 3-days trip. Make sure to reach here next morning especially you, Karina-chan. We will leave you here if you late for one minute.”

                “I know~~!” pout Karina that make everyone laugh to her.

                After it ends, they walk back to home together hand-in-hand. Ryosuke says, “Tonight, I will prepare your favourite dinner or you have other idea on what you want to eat?”

                “I’m okay with whatever you want to eat.” Say Rin, happily. She really happy when she can enjoy her days with Ryosuke as that’s all that she ever wishes. She admits that she always jealous every time she watches how girls flirt to her lover but luckily Ryosuke never care any of that.

                They reach in front of their apartment building and notice someone there that makes Ryosuke tense up. He mutters, “Ka-san…”

                “I never know both of you will finish works late. I wonder if I should stay or just leave but I make right choice.” Say Mrs. Yamada while walk towards them.

                Rin quickly hide behind Ryosuke as she still afraid with other people other than Ryosuke and staff of the café. Mrs. Yamada could understand that and leave out sigh before says, “That girl won’t bring anything good to you. I prefer you together with someone else.”

                “Ka-san, I’m sure you won’t be here to say something that. With who I want to be, it is my decision. We already agree with that.” Say Ryosuke firmly. It seems his mom only there to tell him that he should come to visit his family once in a while before just walk away.

                Ryosuke turn to Rin and says, “Gomen ne, I already tell her that I won’t leave you, no matter what happen. It only her who can’t accept you while others already okay.”

                “I can only hope she can accept me soon.” Say Rin. Ryosuke pull her into kiss before they walk into their house. Ryosuke prepare dinner for both of them before they clean up and go to sleep.

****************

                Rin really looking forward for the trip as she will join her time with Ryosuke at beautiful places without any disturbance. Both of them arrive at their meeting place and could see most of them who arrive there, doing random things. Ryosuke ask her to stay with Karina for a while but she says, “No! I don’t want to be apart from you. I don’t want any girl flirt with you.”

                “It’s okay because I just want to take something from the café.” Say Ryosuke but Rin seem doesn’t want to do it and keep clinging to him.

                When the time comes, they go to their destination by using van that Kota rent for the day. They are going to beach house that own by Kota’s uncle. When they reach there, Kota says, “We have four rooms here and we will have three rooms of three people and one room for two.”

                They make the decision using draw and the result really make Rin happy, “Yatta! I’m going to share room with Ryo-kun?”

                “EH?! That’s unfair! Me and Keito has to share room with Hikaru-kun~!” Whine Karina.

                Hikaru give early warning, “I will make sure both of you won’t get chance to be alone. I know you already plan to taint my little sister’s innocence.”

                Others surprise to hear it as they know that couple just too air-headed in that matter and Karina doesn’t related with Hikaru. Kota slowly giggles, “You don’t have to give idea to them, Hikaru. So, we’re free to do whatever we want here as we’re here to relax.”

                Rin and Ryosuke go to their room and just let others try to put stop on Karina and Hikaru’s fight. She really surprise to see the room as it being decorated really elegant and have queen sized bed. Ryosuke literally fly to the bed, “Ah! This is really nice!”

                “Of course it is nice! No rush to prepare sweets, no need to rush and no one will flirt with you. That is the best!” say Rin as she lay on the bed, next to Ryosuke. Both of them sleep in each other’s arms for few minutes as they really tired in the journey that takes several hours.

**********

                They only awake because hear knock on the door and Yuri says, “We’re going to have fun at pool and there will be snacks and drinks.”

                “You want to join them?” Ryosuke ask Rin.

                Rin answer it half-asleep, “We should go join them or they won’t keep quite on us.”

                They take their time to join others and surprise to see snacks and drinks on the table. Karina take a drink before says, “Our mama-kun ask someone to prepare all this and it really tasty.”

                “You don’t join them to swim?” Rin ask that girl.

                Karina quickly shakes her head before says, “I can’t swim and I afraid for that. That’s why mama-kun prepares this. It really suits the scenery that being decorated in front of us but it really weird to have pool when you can just jump into the sea.”

                Rin decide to swim first with Ryosuke before enjoy snacks. When she put a strawberry in , Ryosuke come to her for kiss and same time share the strawberry. It just lucky that no one watch them as they busy with whatever they are doing.

                After that, Ryosuke whisper, “I always love how sweet you taste.” That comment makes Rin’s face blush heavily.

                It seem there are one person who notice that and says, “Ah~! I want to kiss someone too! Yuya, let me kiss you~!”

                “Stop that! You’re being gross, Inoo-chan!” Yuya jump out from the pool to run away from that girlish guy. Everyone just laugh to watch it and Yuto happily take pictures with his camera that happens to near him. Rin manage to laugh it off to cover what actually happen.

****************

                That night, Ryosuke bring Rin to walk at the night beach where no one around. Rin hugs his arm to get warmth and says, “This is really great. Only you with me.”

                “I know what you’re thinking as it really nice.” Say Ryosuke. From far, they could see everyone play fireworks at the house.

                When come to time big fireworks being play there, Ryosuke kneel on one of his knee before says while show a box of ring, “I know this is too early but I want to be honest with you that I want to draw my future with you. Will you become my wife?”

                “Of course!” Ryosuke wear the ring at her hand and she hugs him that make both of them fall to the beach sands. She really happy with that proposal as she never think he will do it around that time when they still busy with their works.

                Ryosuke say something that makes Rin chuckles, “Ne? I hope you remember that we at sea and already drenched with sea water.”

                “It seems like we have to dry ourselves as soon as possible or we will get cold.” Say Rin and they return back to the beach house.

                Yuto notice them drenched and quickly give towels to them, “I heard both of you go to walk not take dip into the sea. What are both of you doing actually?”

                None of them want to say anything and Karina says, “Of course they won’t tell you about it. Since it will only spoil something that they want to hide ne~!”

                Karina show her smirk, like she knows what actually happen before the couple notice there is binocular hang at that girl’s neck. She only smiles before excuse herself that bring questions from everyone. Rin only says, “It seems we can’t hide anything from her.”

                “She’s just too observant.” Comment Ryosuke.

***************

                When they return back, Karina tells Ryosuke something, “Ne, you should bring her to a place where your love last forever.”

                “Where is that place?” ask Ryosuke and Karina tell him where is it. She also said it is okay to bring Rin along as she knows that girl will never want to leave him. He goes to the place after send their bags to their house and it turn out the place is a place for fortune telling.

                Rin ask in worry, “Ne, don’t you think it is just fluke?”

                “There is no way that girl will tell me about this if it just fluke. You know how well-informed that girl when come to information, right?” says Ryosuke. It is well-known Karina always knows what they want to know.

                A lady appear in front of them, “Yamada Ryosuke, Rin Walker, I have been waiting for both of you to come here. Welcome and please, come in. My daughter already prepares relaxing tea for both of you.”

                Rin hugs Ryosuke’s arm as she couldn’t throw her anxious and suspicious about that place. They just follow the lady to the building that being decorated with dark designs. The lady says, “Gomen ne with this place as it is my daughter who decorated the whole place.”

                They reach at the living room and the lady invites them to take seats. The mysterious daughter that they curious is, “Karina, why you’re here?”

                Karina serves drinks and says, “I live here. Don’t you notice at name plate has my name?”

                “You rarely use kanji in your name, that’s why we never use to it. Your kanji just too complicated to read.” Say Ryosuke.

                The lady asks Karina to leave them and take out a pair of charm, “This is for both of you. I always tell my daughter that I really want to meet both of you. Both of you are the most envious couple in your past life. No matter of life you live, both of you will always meet and become soul mate as your strings as being tied and can’t be undo.”

                Ryosuke and Rin really happy to hear that and feel really happy to hear that as they know nothing will separate them. Rin says, “It seems we only have you mom to bless us.”

                Ryosuke smiles and says, “We don’t have to worry about that because we’re can’t be separate and our promise will never be break.”