Vacation

The Other You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning was really boring because it was dedicated to learning about the history of the Alps. That was the most boring lecture ever because everyone just came to have fun. The teachers must have noticed because they were nice enough to let the students go even though he didn’t finish his lecture.

 

In the morning, the gang hit the slopes. Eunhee was kind of a tomboy so she went to snowboard with Sehun, Kai, and Luhan. Mina, Hana, Jimin, Key, Taemin, and Onew on the other hand chose to ski. Mina never really skied before, but Key thought her and she got the hang of it really quickly. She fell a couple of times in the process, but Key was always there to help her up. They went up the ski lifts together. Mina was afraid of heights, so she held onto Key’s hand the entire time. Key couldn’t help to blush, but he didn’t really mind because it’s not like he has never held Jessica’s hand before, but this was different...

 

After their lunch with cheese fondue, they decided to relax a little by ice skating and snow tubing. They had a contest on who could slide down the hill and get flags. The two people who got the same color flag would be partners for ice skating. The girls went first and then the boys went. At the end Mina ended up with Sehun, but it was really hard to stake with him because he kept falling. He was a good dancer when he was on the hard floor, but apparently not on ice.

 

The teachers, principals, and the sponsor were still enjoying their food in the cafeteria.

 

Mrs. Lee: “Mr. Woo, are you alright?”
Kevin: “I’ve heard that Mina looked like Jessica, but it feels weird to actually see her.”

Mr. Choi: “That’s right. I was really shocked when I saw her. Did you know Jessica really well?”
Kevin: “I know all the students pretty well. Besides, Jessica was the queenka so there were really anyone who doesn’t know her.”

Vice-principal: “That’s true”
Principal: “Please don’t misunderstand my intentions on asking you this, but why did you come on this trip with us?”
Kevin: “I just needed to take a short break from all office work.”

Principal: “I see. Well thank you for coming with us.”

Kevin: “Of course”

 

After it started getting dark, it wasn’t really safe to stay in the snow outside so they went to a small town down the mountains. They first ate at a small  local restaurant. Even though they ordered a ton of food, they were fighting it because all the dishes came in small portion, but they all tasted so good.

 

Mina and Sehun both had their eyes set on the same piece of meat and both stabbed it with their forks.

 

Sehun: “It’s mine.”
Mina: “Shouldn’t you let the girl have it?”

Sehun: “I take what I want no matter who my competitor is, that goes on food, money, people, and everything.”

 

That’s when Key couldn’t take the scene anymore and just ate the piece of meat. Mina and Sehun were so mad they were basically going to stab kill him with their forks, but then another dish came and everyone started fighting over that.

 

After finishing their most exhausting meal ever, they went to the movie theaters. There weren’t many people because it wasn’t such a big town. They did kai bai bo to decide what movie to watch and the result was a horror movie which was completely against Mina and Key’s opinions, but still they lost so they were dragged in the room. Everyone ordered soda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter