Final

To make you feel my love

When the rain is blowing in your face,
And the whole world is on your case,
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love.

I woke up feel dizzy on my head. It's hurt. I rubbed my swalloned eyes. I looked at my table, the place I placed my head just now. A frame that show a picture of me and him. My heart suddenly felt shuttered again. My eyes turned watered again. Then, I felt hot water flowed on my cheeks. I rubbed again and again. Then all our memories came again into my mind.

 

When the evening shadows and the stars appear,
And there is no one there to dry your tears,
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love.

 

"Baek?" he called me from behind. I showed my deepest smile.

"Yes, yeol?" I asked. I looked into his eyes. It showed a pair of worries. My smile slowly fade. I touched his cheeks. I looked into his eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why your face like that?" I asked him in wary. He grabbed both of my wrist.

" N-Nothing. I just feel so hard to live you here alone. While I go fly to United Kingdom for the match." he grabbed my wrist tighter.

"Hey, I'm not alone. I still have friends and family with me. By the way Yeol, it's not like this is the first you fly without me. You already fly for many times. There's nothing wrong if you left me. I'm okay with it. It's your dream right? I'm happy if you can catch your dream?" I smiled at him. I don't have any idea why he acted like he will leave me forever.

"But, I feel different this time. I don't know what, Baek. But I just don't want to leave you." he suddenly pulled me into his embarace. I admit it's so warm. It's the most warmest thing in the world.

"Yeol, it's just a week. Last time,You have been left me for a month. This time just a week. It's not that long. We can meet each other, after a week." I tried to convienve him. I buried my face at his chest. I love this moment. I don't know why I, why he hug each other like for the last. But I kept tried to throw that feelong. I don't want to think any bad things. I kept praying that it would be okay. just okay.

"Y-yeah, a-a w-week. But Baek *gulp* can I kiss you and hug you as long as I want? Please allow me?" He asked. I could heard his sadness inside his voice. I knitted my eyebrows. I want to asked him many things.

"Y-yes, you can." But I just let them inside my mind. I kept saying that maybe he stressed as this is Final Game in Basketball whatever sport games. Chanyeol's team will playing with UK team as to decide which team will be the first from all countries. It will pushed him so much. He must feel so tensed. Maybe that's the reason he acted like that. My brain tried to keep solving the clues.

"Thanks, Baek. I just want to remind you if everything happen to me, promise me to just continue your life and if I'm not here with you, promise me to moved on. I love you, Baek but I don't thing I can be with you forever." He said. I'm speechless. I can't said anything. I was puzzled. What he was saying about?

"Yeol..."

"I love you so much Baek" he said then lowered his head until our face faced each other very closely. He moved closer until our lips met. Then he tighten his embarace until I felt so hard to breath. But I don't care. He wanted these so much, so do I. If these can make he relaxed, I'm okay with it.

 

I know you haven't made your mind up yet,
But I will never do you wrong.
I've known it from the moment that we met,
No doubt in my mind where you belong.

 

I dried my hair while looking at the mirror. My eyes looked so swallened. I could saw my cheeks was so red because of the crying. After my hair was dried, I walked to my bed. I grabbed the box on the bed and sat at the edge of bed. I opened the lid and took the note inside it.

wear on the special days. xoxo love PARK CHANYEOL

I smiled sadly and  put the notes beside. I took a black t-shirt. It's beautiful with graphic design. It looked so nice. Chanyeol such a nice picker. I wore it and match it with black trouser. I combed my hair into mushroom style. Chanyeol loves this style. He said I looked so cute with this bang covered my forehead. We always fight about this. But Chanyeol always will be the one who gave up. At the end, we will always  laughed like nothing happened. I chuckled bitterly.

 

I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue,
And I'd go crawling down the avenue.
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love.

 

 

It's already a week. Tomorrow Chanyeol will be back to Korea. Chanyeol called me via skype.

"Yeol, you don't feel tired or what? We can meet each other tomorrow!" I said. Chanyeol's team already won in that matched. He must be really tired and happy.

"I am. But I just want to see your face. I'm scared if I can't see you tomorrow."  he said with smiled. Bitter smiled I tell you. All this week, we always skype together or called wherever Chanyeol was free. I don't want to disturb him but he urged to do these. He said he wanted to hear my voice and look my face. He also mentioned that he scared or maybe he won't see me again. He never acted like these. 

"Chanyeol, you be weird again! You can see me for sure and I also can see you. Can you stop talk nonsence!" I knitted my eyebrows. I really hate to hear these thing. He remind me to my grandpa before he died.

"Sorry, baby! I won't ssay again. I've bought you so many things in here. If I can't give you with my own, I'll asked my friends to hand these for you. I'm sure you'll love these!" he said still in sad smiled. He tried to be cheerful but I can see the true. He's faking! I can see he's sadness inside his eyes. I want to asked what's wrong but I can't. My tounge was tie up. I nodded.

"Thank you, baby! I love you. I can't wait for the gift!" I smiled at him. He chuckled then he stop. He looked at my face. He admire my face with silent. I can see his eyes so deep. My cheeks turned red.

"W-what's w-wrong?" I shuttered. He made me blushing. He chuckled.

"You're so cute. I hope can see this cute style tomorrow . I hope can kiss you, hug you and admire you like always." he said while lowered his head.

"You will, tomorrow!" I tried to convience him.

"Yeah, I hope. Baek, promise me to move on if something happen to me, can you?" he looked in my eyes. I shocked. I can't think anything.

"No! I just want you, Yeol! I love you forever!" I said while puzzled.

"Me too, Baek. But if something happen, please, I'm begging you, promise me to moved on." he sounded so desperated. I gulped. What's wrong with him? I grabbed my hands. I nodded slowly in hope it just a dream. My heart kept praying, it would be okay. Nothing will happen. I looked to his face. He was crying. My heart was broken.

"I-I'm..."

"No, Baek! This is I want. Thanks for promise me. Now I feel relieve to go. Thank you Baek! Thank you for everything! I love you! I love you so much. Let's meet tomorrow." He said while rubbed his face with his hands. He smiled gently and sweet. I was speechless I can't answer anything. I just smiled back. Then our conversation end.

 

 

"Baekhyun, Chanyeol was involved in an accident. He was dead."

The storms are raging on the rolling sea
And on the highway of regret.
The winds of change are blowing wild and free,
You ain't seen nothing like me yet.

 

 

"Baek.." I looked at the voice direction. I could see ten people in front of me. They were Chanyeol's and my friends. I rubbed my tears away. They all went to me closer. Kyungsoo and Luhan came and hugged me. My tears burst more.

"He's dead. And all we've got his voice in our head." I cried. Kyungsoo patted my back.

"We know." He cried. All my friends began to cry too. Chanyeol was so special. He left us with deepest meaning.

"Let's go?" Kris asked me. I nodded. He helped me stand up and brought me to car. We will going to Chanyeol's funeral. The most sad thing, place and day for all of us.

 

I could make you happy, make your dreams come true.
Nothing that I wouldn't do.
Go to the ends of the Earth for you,
To make you feel my love
To make you feel my love

 

 

 

I love him, he love me and he loves all of you guys, I know he did. When I heard the news, my heart began broken. I know this is the first song I sang for him but I want he to know my feeling. So, this is for him. Make you feel my love. I love you, Chanyeol. Always love you. I'll fulfill my promise to you. I love you Park Chanyeol

Byun Baekhyun..