Chapter 2 : Lonely Day

Story Of My lIfe
Hurry up Dami!!why you always late?",shout mom from downstairs."alright! i'll down soon".I ran fast as i can.While grabbing bread "*chup*Bye mom,dad~!!" "aigoo,this kid",my dad always give me positive response.

When i arrive at school,there's one boy that always getting me nerves. "Hey Dumby opss Dami!Good morning".Aih this boy always spoil my day with his annoying gag.I just kept silent and continue to find my chair.Today i sit alone without my deskmate,Jimin.He sit with his friend under the fan. Mr Kim start his speech "okeyy guys,do your own work.Dont talk too loud,please~"

When i'm on my way to class,i bump into Jungkook then make an eye contact with him.*dugeun dugeun* "hi dami",he speak to me.i've no idea right now."hi jungkook",i replied to him.He just smile with his diplay teeth and walk away."haengbokhaja uri haengbokhaja~" >///<

 
Well,teacher are not enter our class yet soo we do our own work then..Taehyung run while climb the stairs.Actually i really want to smack him down but accidently kick his D***.."mianhae,taehyungie" then he laugh like crazy people. "hahahaha,its really hurt you know.you re really bad gurl,dami??",he said while trying too stand and kept smiling.School's end just like that.

I came down and sat at the corner.He also came down and cross to the bus stop.He stand behind me so i can heard his voice clearly(his voice~ermm~)I sat there alone until Hana came and then he step away.'ohmygawd,am i dreaming?? wake up Dami,wake up!! if you just watch him and dont do anything,you'll lose him.COME ON..DO SOMETHING!!'