Chapter 1 : Thinking About Him

Story Of My lIfe

 

Dami's POV

I always wake up late going to school since I'm an owl at night. My life never gets better until I met this boy, Jungkook. He's the only one that I always think about. Every day I'll stalk him there and there and never stop.

" Eyy~do you still think about him?", said Hye Jung. She's my best friend, Hana. I have a lot of friends but they just give a damn .

"Dami-ah, do you stay back for today?"

"No~i'm going home today. Why??"

"Nah-just asking because my mom not let me stay.. it is too dangerous"

Then I saw him walking with his friends. They just walk past me to buy food. Hye Jung told me that she wants to do fanfic so she wants me to help her.

" I've got this idea from seeing you and him. how close you're.."

I just blushed like a tomato after she said that.
 

*recess time*

We start going back to our own class. We talk a lot of things then Hye Jung pinches me,

"I heard his voice. I think he's behind us",

and when I turn around Lil a bit then I was startled,

'oh my god, he's really behind us but back then I saw him outside of the canteen. Is he following me? Don't be silly, Dami. But why he is soo fast?'
 

It's time to go back home but let me buy a drink first. After I finish my drink, I went to the garbage bin to throw away my tin. When I turn around, I saw him keep staring at me while sitting. Hana and I continue to talk until the bus arrived. The driver stops the bus far from the bus stop. Jungkook makes his way to enter the bus. I standing behind him and he just stands there, silent as hell while keeping his smiling. He stands on the bus alone without his friends. His friend has already taken the first trip. We came down late. Very late and that's why we passed the first trip. If we don't pass the first trip, then this will not happen, right??