Chapter 9.1

MADE
(Seungri's POV)
 
"You really think I would've made it anyway? Even if I wasn't handpicked by Leader-nim? " She asked smiling widely.

"That's the 5th time you are asking me that question." I replied as she continued to stare at me with wide-puppy like hopeful eyes. I sighed, giving in and said it out loud,"Yes, I think you would've made it anyway cause your work was really cool." And before she could again, exclaim excessively, I continued," That was the last time."

"Okay! Okay! I get it." She replied nodding her head. " Anyways, Khamsaminda" She said in a polite tone as she gave me a 90 degree bow. Wow! This kid was really weak against praises.

"You see, leader-nim and I , we know each other, not really know as in know but we have come across each other before and I had a nagging feeling that I was selected only because of that. So what you just said , I am really thankful for it. I came here today with the mindset of quitting and I still feel that I was selected in an unfair way. What I mean is, I will quit but now I don't think I will hold grudges. I feel happy." She explained , with a bright smile on her face.

At that time, the things that should've regeistered in my brain were,
1) Hyung knew her but he had lied to me.
2) Something had happened and she knew more than what she was telling me.

But what I actually registered were,
1)She was going to quit.
2)She thought she wasn't good enough for this field.
3)She is happy now because of me.

Wait! Let me delete that unnecessary third fact.

"I checked the scores and you were ranked 13." I slipped without thinking. That was a confidential matter but I think she deserved to know it, more so if she was thinking about quitting.

She seemed to freeze suddenly, her expression unreadable. Did she think I was lying? Was she angry?
 
"I swear I am telling the truth, You were 13th. It's not just you, all the people that we 7 judges personally selected were already in the top 13, so..."

She jumped, screamed, twirled, danced and hugged me, all at the same time. Result: I nearly died.

And then she went away, with that huge grin on her face, skipping , skipping-oh! slipping, almost falling- skipping and skipping. I've been to many places around the world and I have come across many strange creatures and this kid, made it to the top 5 list. That is a huge feat considering the fact that TOP hyung is also in that list, he is weird too. 

"I don't know her. I just thought that was a unique concept." Jiyong hyung's voice rang through my ears as I remembered the conversation we had had the day before yesterday. What was it that he was trying to hide? With his personality it isn't easy for him to hide things. So why exactly is he trying to cover things up? 

"I guess the world needs detective V.I. to solve this case." I murmured as I turned around and headed towards the dressing room.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I am back with this short chapter. My exams are finally over. I am freeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Couldn't write much but wanted to upload this much anyway. Doesn't really add anything to the story so I guess it's more like an extra chapter. Anyways have a wonderful day, night, morning, Thankyou all for reading !!!
 
 
Sent from Samsung Mobile