Part.1

Last 30 Days

TAEHYUNG POV

 

When I got home that night as Jin served dinner, I held his hand and said, I've got something to tell you. He sat down and ate quietly. Again, I observed the hurt in his eyes.

Suddenly I didn't know how to open my mouth. But I had to let Jin know what I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly.

He didn't seem to be annoyed by my words, instead he asked me softly, why?

 

I avoided his question. This made him angry. Jin threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn't talk to each other. He was weeping. I knew he wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give him a satisfactory answer; Jin had lost my heart to Jungkook. I didn't love him anymore. I just pitied him!

With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that he could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company.

Jin glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The man who had spent ten years of his life with me had become a stranger. I felt sorry for Jin's wasted time, resources and energy but I could not take back what I had said for I loved Jungkook so dearly. Finally he cried loudly in front of me, which was what I had expected to see. To me him cry was actually a kind of release. The idea of divorce which had obsessed me for several weeks seemed to be firmer and clearer now.

 

The next day, I came back home very late and found Jin writing something at the table. I didn't have supper but went straight to sleep and fell asleep very fast because I was tired after an eventful day with Jungkook.

When I woke up, Jin was still there at the table writing. I just did not care so I turned over and was asleep again.

In the morning he presented his divorce conditions: he didn't want anything from me, but needed a month's notice before the divorce. He requested that in that one month we both struggle to live as normal a life as possible. His reasons were simple: our son had his exams in a month's time and he didn't want to disrupt him with our broken marriage.

This was agreeable to me. But Jin had something more, he asked me to recall how I had carried him into out bridal room on our wedding day.

He requested that every day for the month's duration I carry him out of our bedroom to the front door ever morning. I thought he was going crazy. Just to make our last days together bearable I accepted his odd request.

I told Jungkook about my husband's divorce conditions. Jungkook laughed loudly and thought it was absurd. No matter what tricks Jin applies, he has to face the divorce, he said scornfully.

 

 

 

-----

 

So how was it? So yup TaeJin had a child together, Taehyung has been seeing Jungkook, and here's Jin's odd request? Anyway thanks for reading and stay tune for the next chapter!

Make sure to subscribe, upvote and comment for the next chapter to come sooner! c: 

~PinkTenTen