Final.

Disaster.

Disaster.

Yoongi stares at the broken glass that lay on the ground where Hoseok had been standing. He can't breathe right and his heart feels like it's shattered just like the plate he'd thrown at Hoseok's head. He'd caught the filthy bastard cheating on him with Jimin of all people. Jimin had been their friend for years! When Hoseok and Yoongi were having problems Yoongi would confide in him. They were best friends, or so Yoongi thought, and now Yoongi doesn't ever want to see his face again. Yoongi's body starts moving on autopilot and he walks over to the glass and starts picking it up. He doesn't realize he's cut himself until the plate is in the trash covered in blood.

“Yoongi hyung, what have you done?” Taehyung asks looking down at his waking form on the couch. When Yoongi's eyes focus, he sees that Taehyung is looking at his hands covered in cuts and dried blood. Yoongi goes to wipe at his eyes, but Taehyung stops him by grabbing his wrists with wide eyes.

“I'm fine, Taehyung.” Yoongi tries to snatch his hands from Taehyung's grip but Taehyung is having none of that. He pulls Yoongi up as gentle as he can and leads him to the bathroom so that he can start cleaning the wounds. Yoongi tries so hard to keep the tears from leaking from his eyes and it works. It works until he looks at the picture of Hoseok brushing his teeth taped to the mirror that he took years ago. He doesn't realize he's staring at the picture and crying until Taehyung makes him turn away from it. He falls into Taehyung's awaiting arms as soon as the violent sobs start to wrack through his body. They leave him shivering in their wake when he finally starts to calm down.

Taehyung somehow convinces Yoongi to move in with him and Jeongguk for a little while. "So you can clear his head a little." He'd said smiling at him. He grabs as many clothes as he can and tries to keep his eyes cast down to avoid the pictures of he and Hoseok together. He tries to keep the memories of them together away, but he can't help it. He tries not to think of Hoseok's smile when they first met. He tries not to think of how nervous Hoseok had been when he'd first asked Yoongi out for coffee. He tries not to think about Hoseok asking him to be 'official' with him after months of dating. He tries not to think about Hoseok's excitement to introduce Yoongi to his parents. He tries not to think about Hoseok asking him to move in with him. He tries not to think of the first time they made love on the same bed he caught Hoseok and Jimin in. He tries and he tries and he tries but it's no use. Hoseok has been the most constant thing in Yoongi's life for the past three years and now he doesn't know what he'll do.

“Come on hyung, let's go. Taehyung can come and get the rest of your stuff later.” Jeongguk tells him as he grabs the suit case that Yoongi put some of his belongings in. He helps Yoongi out of the house and they drive away without looking back. It takes a few days, but Yoongi has finally stopped crying at the mere thought of Hoseok or Jimin. He can finally smile at Taehyung being weird and chuckle a little at the couples' spats.

“Yoongi hyung, tell him to stop.” Taehyung whines collapsing on the bed that Yoongi is laying in. Yoongi let's out an 'oof' and Jeongguk walks in behind Taehyung with a smug smile on his face.

“Whatever it is that you're doing to Taehyung, stop.” Yoongi tells him in warning.

“Fine, whatever.” Jeongguk says as he settles in behind Yoongi with a head on his shoulder and arms around his waist. “What are we watching?” Jeongguk asks. Yoongi squirms a little trying to scoot away from the younger boy but Taehyung just takes that as his cue to scoot closer to the two. Taehyung grabs Yoongi's arms and wraps them around his own waist. He still hasn't quite gotten used to the over-affectionate the pair is.

“Some movie that's playing, I don't know.” Yoongi says. Jeongguk hums against his shoulder trying to get him to still. Yoongi soon gives up when neither of the two seems like they're going to move anytime soon. With the warmth surrounding him and the pleasant atmosphere Yoongi is asleep within minutes. Soon enough, all is silent in the room except for a few snores.

There's a rapid knocking on the door and Yoongi groans and almost pushes Taehyung out of the bed.

“Go get the door.” Yoongi says kicking at his feet.

“Ok, ok, I will, goodness.” Taehyung says as he crawls out of the bed to answer the door. Yoongi feels Jeongguk's arms tighten around his waist just as he hears the voice from the other room.

“Is... Is Yoongi hyung here?” Yoongi is glad that Jeongguk is stronger than him because he doesn't know what he would do if Jeongguk wasn't holding him tight to his chest. Of all the people who could be knocking on their door, Jimin's voice is the one that wakes him up from his sleep.

“Yes, but he's busy. What do you need Jimin?” Taehyung asks. Yoongi hears Jimin hesitate before he hears a bag ruffle.

“I just wanted to bring him some stuff and say sorry.” Jimin says sounding small. Yoongi hears retreating footsteps and he hears the door shut before Taehyung is back in the room with a small smile on his face.

“So I was thinking we could watch bad movies on Netflix. You know the ones with like one and a half stars?” Taehyung says ignoring what just happened completely. Jeongguk  Yoongi is grateful that the two seem to understand that he doesn't want to talk about it. That was one of the problems with he and Hoseok's relationship in the first place. Hoseok said Yoongi was too shut off and Yoongi said Hoseok didn't respect his privacy. He realizes now that Hoseok going through his phone was more because of his own guilty conscious. He'd brought that problem up to Jimin when they were out to dinner one night and Jimin just brushed it off. He realizes now that Jimin always seemed jittery when mentions of Hoseok cheating on him came up. If the other two notice his tears they don't say anything about it.

Yoongi is going stir crazy. He's been in this house for almost a week and even he needs a break from sleeping. He calls up Namjoon to see if he wants to work on something in the studio and Namjoon agrees immediately. Although, when he gets there, he nearly throws a pen at the man for staring at him with such pity.

“Look, I know that Taehyung and Jeongguk told you what happened, but that's no reason to stare at me like a sad idiot.” Yoongi isn't sure if he's more angry or exasperated at the looks of pity he's been receiving. He knows that they're going through this breakup too but still. They could at least look at him without sorrow and pity in their eyes. He just wishes that someone would roll their eyes at him just to make him feel more...normal. He wants things to be the way they were – even if Hoseok isn't a part of his 'normal' anymore.

“Yeah, they did. But I want to hear it from you. I know you don't really want to talk about it, but I want you to tell me how you feel. Talk to me hyung, that's all I want.” Namjoon pleads. Yoongi has to turn away from him and pretend the tears aren't threatening to fall again.

“I'm pissed and hurt and betrayed. I'm tired of you guys looking at me like some frail pitiful animal. I'm tired of it hurting so much. I'm just tired of it Namjoon.” Yoongi's voice breaks just as the tears start to fall. Namjoon's arms are around him in seconds and he can't feel ashamed when the sobs make him a shivering mess.

When Yoongi gets home the sight that greets him makes him feel a little sick to his stomach. Jeongguk and Taehyung are cuddling on the couch watching TV. Taehyung is snuggled up to Jeongguk and tracing patterns on his forearm while Jeongguk is laying his chin on Taehyungs' shoulder. Yoongi feels a pang in his chest as he remembers he and Hoseok in the same position only a few weeks previous. He takes a deep, calming breath and walks to the guest room. He sits on the bed and places his head in his palms while still trying to calm himself down. He's confused now because he isn't sure why he's upset. Is it because they remind him of he and Hoseok or is it because he's not between the two.

Yoongi realizes, maybe a little too late, that he may be developing feelings for two of his best friends. He starts to notice their little touches when they pass each other going to the bathroom. He notices Taehyung's little smile when he catches Jeongguk staring at him. But the tipping point is when he hears the little whimpers coming from the room next to his own. He hears Jeongguk groan lowly and Taehyung tell him in a strained “Be quiet or you'll wake Yoongi hyung.” He hears more whimpers and moans and he can't help but stick his hand into his boxers and palm himself. When he cums to the sounds his best friends are making he's filled with guilt and shame and feelings he's never experienced for two people before.

“Yoongi hyung?” Yoongi knew Jimin would be at their – Hoseok's house so he decided to go ahead and talk to him. It was early in the morning, but Yoongi couldn't face Hoseok so he'd waited until Hoseok had left for work.

“Hi. Um, can we talk?” Jimin invited him in but Yoongi saw that they had redecorated through the doorway and he couldn't go back in that house. Not yet anyway. It had been months since he'd last seen or heard from either of the two but staying angry at them was exhausting. If they were ever going to prepare their broken friendship they needed to talk about everything. Just not in the house he formerly occupied. “Actually, can we go get some breakfast or something? I'll pay.” Yoongi said with no room for argument.

“Let me get my coat.” They end up at a little cafe that they used to frequent back when they were still thick as thieves. When Yoongi still trusted Jimin. “So what did you need hyung?”

“I wanted to talk to you and get some things off of my chest.” Yoongi takes a deep breath and calms his nerves before he continues. “You hurt me Jimin. I trusted you and you took that trust and threw it in my face.” Yoongi watches Jimin look down at the table and bite his lip. “But you weren't the only one who hurt me. I just...I'm trying to forgive you but I can't do that without you knowing how I felt. How I still feel.” Yoongi tells him. Jimin nods sadly in understanding and looks back up at him.

“This is progress though, right?” He asks with a hopeful smile. Yoongi gives him a small smile and nods.

“Progress.” They end up talking about everything and nothing for hours until Yoongi decides that he needs to go home. Even though the conversation was a little stilted Yoongi could feel himself forgiving Jimin at least a little bit.

“Goodbye, Yoongi hyung. Maybe we can get together next week?” Jimin still has that hopeful glint in his eyes and Yoongi nods.

“Yeah. If you still have your old number I'll text you mine.” Yoongi says. Jimin smiles and nods.

“My number's still the same. I'll be waiting.” Jimin says before he turns to walk to his house. Yoongi isn't exactly ready to go home yet, so he decides to go look around the shops for awhile. After looking at almost every store in the shopping center and about twenty panicked calls from Taehyung and Jeongguk he decides that he needs to go home.

“Where were you?” Taehyung asks looking worried.

“Just out. Went to talk to Jimin.” Yoongi tells them and they both perk up and look at him.

“Please tell me you didn't kill him. I know you don't like him, but that's not worth going to jail over.” Taehyung says looking horrified. Yoongi can't help but laugh at the helpless looks the two send him. When he calms down (eventually) and wipes the tears from his eyes he just smiles at the two.

“You guys give me so little credit. Of course, I didn't kill him.” The two younger men let out a relieved sigh. “I needed to get something's off my chest so we just went to get coffee and talked.” Yoongi says shrugging and going to sit on the couch.

“Did you make him cry at least?” Jeongguk asks sounding far too hopeful.

“No, you little psychopath, I didn't make him cry. We just talked. He apologized and I told him that we could try to get our friendship back the way it was. Simple as that.” Yoongi says with a shrug. The other two join him on the couch and Yoongi tries to ignore the way his heart speeds up when they force him to sit between them. Yoongi isn't aware that he fell asleep until there's a loud banging on the door that startles them all awake. Yoongi hates being awoken so rudely so he gets up and stomps over to the door to tell off whoever the hell it is that decided that they needed to be awake. That's the plan anyway until he opens the door and gets an armful of a crying Hoseok.

“Yoongi, I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry. Please forgive me.” Hoseok smells like the inside of a whiskey bottle and he's slurring his words together. Yoongi just freezes on the spot as Hoseok continues to sob in his arms.

“Yoongi hyung, what –” Jeongguk freezes when he sees Hoseok too. There's a small flash of hurt that crosses his face but it's gone as quick as it came. “Do you want me to give you two some time or?” Jeongguk says and Yoongi shakes his head 'no.' He doesn't know how Hoseok found out who he was staying with but he really wishes this wasn't happening right now.

“Come on Hobi hyung. Jimin's probably worried about you.” Taehyung says walking up beside Hoseok and motioning for Jeongguk to help him.

“We'll be back Yoongi hyung.” Jeongguk tells him as they both help Hoseok to the car to take him home.

They're back an hour later and Yoongi is sitting on the couch rubbing his hands together and looking pensive.

“Hyung?” Taehyung asks warily as to not upset him. Yoongi looks up at him and gives him a small smile that doesn't reach his eyes.

“I was getting better. You guys were helping me get better and forget about him but seeing him tonight just... It brought back unwanted feelings.” Yoongi says calmly. Taehyung and Jeongguk just stand there feeling hopeless.

“What kind of feelings?” Jeongguk asks him and he looks up at the two.

“Anger. Bitterness. Hurt. Despair. Every single emotion that I could ever feel aside from love. I want to hate him. He sure as deserves it, but I can't. I also can't talk to him or look at him without wanting to grab something sharp and cut off his .” Jeongguk laughs despite himself which brings a small smile to Yoongi's face. “I've moved on from him, but now I have a bigger problem to deal with.” Yoongi says with a sigh. Taehyung arches an eyebrow at him.

“Bigger problems?” Taehyung repeats and Yoongi nods.

“You two.” Yoongi says and they both look at him surprised.

“What do you mean?” Jeongguk asks a little sadly.

“You two just won't stop. I tried so hard to not fall for you s but you're so insistent and I basically didn't have a choice.” Yoongi says to the confused pair.

“I don't...uh?” Yoongi smiles and rolls his eyes.

“I like you. Both of you. And I know you guys like me too.” Yoongi says in a matter of fact tone. “And don't try to deny it because I heard you talking about it yesterday.”

So, about Yoongi hyung...” Taehyung starts and Jeongguk smiles at him.

I know. But how do we tell him? We can't just ask him to be a part of our relationship now can we?” Jeongguk says with a sigh. Silence.

Maybe we can.” Taehyung says. That's the last thing Yoongi hears before sleep takes over.

Yoongi smirks satisfactorily after recounting what he heard and they smile at him. Without saying a word, Taehyung leans in to kiss Yoongi and Jeongguk starts bruises on his neck.

The next few weeks are spent trying to figure out their dynamic and how a three-way relationship will work. They develop a system and they all surprise each other at one point or another. Taehyung is surprised that Jeongguk isn't a jealous like he usually would be. Jeongguk is surprised that Yoongi lets them love him the way they want to. And Yoongi...well Yoongi is just surprised that the two accept him into the relationship with open arms. It's not perfect; they have some stupid arguments about nothing in particular and they all have little insecurities about their roles in the relationship, but at the end of the day they have each other and that's all that matters.

Yoongi sighed a little nervously as he fixed his hair in the reflection of the window outside of their house. They were visiting Jimin and Hoseok as the two had invited them to dinner at their home. They said something about wanting all of their friends there for some big announcement they planned on making. Yoongi just hoped the knots in his stomach would go away before someone opened the door for them.

“Are you sure you ok, hyung? We can always go back home and just have them call us or something. I'm sure they'd understand.” Taehyung told him gripping his hand in his. Yoongi let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and shook his head.

“I'm fine, Tae. Just a little anxious that's all.” Yoongi tried to give him a reassuring smile that came out more like a grimace than anything.

It had been almost a year since he'd seen or talked to Hoseok. He and Jimin still talked occasionally but it still made him nervous every time he came to the house to pick Jimin up to go shopping with him or go out to eat. But now he's actually coming face to face with the man who broke him. The man who hurt him until he was almost irreparable.

“If you feel uncomfortable or something just make up an excuse and we'll all leave, ok?” Jeongguk says and Yoongi's so glad his partners are so understanding.

“Ok.” Yoongi says just as Jimin opens the door. Jimin and Hoseok are smiling at them happily. Hoseok's smile drops a little when he meets Yoongi's eyes and Yoongi smiles a little and waves.

“Come in guys. Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung are already here.” Jimin says ushering them into the house. Yoongi's heart breaks a little when he sees that everything has changed. Every single memory of he and Hoseok has been erased and he nearly turns and runs out of the door. Jeongguk, apparently sensing his discomfort, rubs his shoulders comfortingly as Jimin apologizes for the so called mess in the living room. The couple leads them to the kitchen and Yoongi smiles a little sadly when he sees the long table. He and Hoseok always said that one day they'd get a table that could fit all seven of them comfortably just like the one they're currently sitting at.

“Hey guys.” Namjoon sends them all a smile but Yoongi can tell that he's being careful. Since that night at the studio Namjoon has stopped treading so carefully around him and has started acting the way he used to. Jimin has the table set and Yoongi chuckles a little at the way the younger runs around in circles looking for something or other before they sit down to eat.

“So, we invited you guys here for a special dinner because we have an announcement to make.” Jimin looks over at Hoseok like he placed the stars in the sky. Hoseok's affection for the younger is hard to miss too as his smile lights up his entire face. They look happy. They're happy and Yoongi is happy for them. They announce that they're engaged and Yoongi smiles and cheers right along with the others even though he's hurt. It doesn't hurt as much as it would have last year but there's still a residual sting in the pit of his heart that may never go away.

After the celebration dinner everyone decides it's time to part ways and just before Yoongi is out the front door he hears Hoseok call out to him. He turns to face him and looks at him expectantly.

“Thank you for coming. Sorry about,” Hoseok motions to the apartment “all of this. We just thought it was time to –”

“You don't have to explain anything to me. I understand.” Yoongi smiles and turns to walk away again.

“Wait!” Hoseok reaches out and grabs his arm before pulling him into a hug. Yoongi hesitates before he hugs him back. It's not awkward or uncomfortable, it's a friendly hug between two friends, and Yoongi thinks he can live with that. They're happy. Jeongguk and Taehyung are waiting at the car for him and he smiles at them.

“Jeongguk, I don't know what you think you're doing standing by the passenger side door but you are not getting shotgun.” Yoongi tells him. Jeongguk pouts, Taehyung laughs, and everything is ok. They're all ok.

EPILOGUE.

Yoongi is lying between Taehyung and Jeongguk and he's absentmindedly drawing shapes on Taehyung's arm and playing with Jeongguks fingers.

“Jin hyung called and said that if we aren't at the cafe in like thirty minutes that he's gonna come over here and drag us up by our ears.” Taehyung tells them though he makes no move to get up. It's calm and peaceful in the room while they listen to each others steady breathing and just relax into each others warmth.

“Doubt it.” Jeongguk says and before long they're all falling asleep.

“Wake up! I called you idiots an hour ago!” Seokjin's voice rings through their ears as the blanket is ripped off of them. Yoongi groans and hides his face in Jeongguk's neck and Taehyung does the same to him. Seokjin goes silent which alarms Yoongi and, before he registers it, there's a series of camera flashing sounds and he sits up to glare at him.

“Oh good, you're awake.” Seokjin says with a smile and Yoongi glares. He hates Seokjin. (He doesn't, it's just easier to believe so when Seokjin disrupted his nap.) Namjoon is sitting in the living room unpacking takeout boxes and Yoongi smiles. Even though he hates his friends, he loves free food. He squeezes in between Jeongguk and Taehyung on the too small couch and sighs content. This is far from perfect, but it's as close to perfect as Yoongi will ever get so he'll take it and hold on to it with all he has.

A/N: Ok, so this is probably all over the place but I hope you guys like it and that it wasn't too confusing. This is my first BTS story so please be as mean as you'd like about how awful it was. Don't hold back. Anyway, what did you guys think? Where do I need to improve? Also the ending was a bit rushed and the hole thing is kind of a mess but I tried? I do hope you guys enjoyed this and comments would be amazing. Have a nice morning/noon/evening/night lovlies!!!! <3