Chapter 13: Stay Away From Him

War of Love

Thank you so much evryone for the amazing comments!! Heres another chapter ;)

ENJoy!!

______

Yoongi stood there shocked against the wall.

“Hey Yoongi! What’s taking you so long! Did you tell Jungkook yet?” the rest of BTS were walking towards him.

“NO SHHHHHH STOP.” Yoongi was whispering as he panicked when they got to him.

Hoseok was confused, “Shh what?”

Yoongi was too busy trying to block them that Taehyung slipped beside him into Jungkook’s room, “Jungkook~………”

….

There was silence as Yoongi freaked out.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH” Taehyungs voice screeched.

The rest of BTS walked in the room along with Yoongi to see a frozen Taehyung pointing at a Jungkook hugging Hyunji.

“What’s happening?” a blank faced Jimin said… His face showed a bit of disappointment and hurt. (a bit)

“I-It’s not what you thi—“ Hyunji was blushing mad.

“I was hugging her.” Jungkook stood up. Hyunji looked at him to see he had wiped his tears before anyone saw.

He had a poker face on, “I was flirting with her and hugged her…”

Taehyung dropped on his knee, “WAEEEEEEEEEEEE, my Jagiiiiiiii”

 

Jin walked up to her and bent on one knee, “Why don’t you leave this kid and come with me” he winked and kissed her hand.

“Hyung!” Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin yelled.

“I’m kidding, gosh,” Jin winked one last time to her as Hyunji blushed a little.

 

“Anyways we came here to tell you that the King called all of us to a meeting because this fool can’t relay a simple message.” Namjoon pointed to Yoongi who was in charge of bringing Jungkook to the meeting.

Jungkook sighed as he fixed his tie, “Alright.”

“Oh yeah, Hyunji. You stay.” Namjoon added.

They all walked out of the room to go to the throne room.

Hyunji was left alone in the room…

“I kind of wanna explore outside the kingdom… They won’t mind if I go out for a while,” Hyunji talked to herself.

Hyunji left outside the gate and past the kingdom outside the castle. There were a few vampires since it was daylight. But Hyunji was safe because they knew she was not to be messed with because Taehyung brought her in. Believe it or not, Taehyung is really strong and it is known in the kingdom that BTS are the strongest vampires.

Hyunji was finally in the woods, out of the vampire kingdom. She explored for about 30 minutes already…

 

Then she saw those golden eyes again.

“Baekhyun!” Hyunji smiled.

Baekhyun was facing a tree. Lucifer’s face just disappeared as their conversation ended right before Hyunji saw it.

Bakehyun straightened up. “What are you doing here, huma-… Hyunji.” He remembered to call her by her name.

“I wanted to look around the woods and I saw you. What a coincidence.” Hyunji laughed.

“Yes, what a coincidence,” Baekhyun said.

 

“Hey! You know the woods, right? Give me a tour!” Hyunji smiled as she really wanted to explore more.

“Why should I—“  Baekhyun stopped as he was captured by her smile.. again… He thought.

What is this feeling?

 

“…Fine,” Baekhyun looked away. His poker face still on.

“Yay!” Hyunji grabbed his arm, “Let’s go!”

Bathump…

Baekhyun eyes slightly widened as he grabbed her hand to remove it from his arm, “What are you doing?”

He looked serious as he looked into her eyes.

“I’m just… holding your arm,” Hyunji was surprised.

Baekhyun put her hand down and looked forward, “…Let’s go”

Hyunji smiled again and followed.

 

He showed her a lot of places and every time he showed her a new place she would smile that same addicting smile.

It was finally getting dark, “Oh no! I forgot I had to be back! I’m sorry Baekhyun, I have to go.”

Baekhyun looked a BIT disappointed and covered it up by lifting his chin, “I, too have to go… I have a lot of work to do.”

“oh? Like what?”

“…You do not ask a Demon what their duty is, it is private.” Baekhyun saved himself.

“Ah, I see. Well, bye.”

Hyunji walked, but stopped, “uh… haha.. Where’s the direction to the castle?”

Baekhyun sighed as he ended up walking her to the castle.

 

“Thank you Baekhyun. That was fun. I wish we could do that again.” Hyunji said.

“…If you really wish so, I could spare some time… In thank you of teaching me ‘the Simon Says’” Baekhyun tried to smile, but completely failed. Baekhyun rarely smiles, so it felt uncomfortable.  In the end, his smiled turned crooked and unnatural making Hyunji laugh.

“Thank you! You could meet me at the garden. You’re such a good friend!” Hyunji said.

Baekhyun’s “smile” fell. When she said friend.

Friend? Wait, why am I unhappy?... It's probably because I usually don’t consider humans my friends… yeah... That must be it.

Hyunji saw his face, “Oh… are we not friends yet?” She looked sad.

Baekhyun straightened his face, “…I guess we are. I will approve.” He nodded.

Hyunji smiled again. “Okay, see you next time!” Hyunji laughed and entered the vampire kingdom.

 

Hyunji arrived at the castle and entered.

Suddenly she felt a rumble on the floor. She panicked.

 

She looked up to see the source: Mr. Jung, Mrs. Jung, and the whole BTS group dashing towards her in a mob. Hyunji froze as she saw their expressions.

“WHERE WERE YOU?!”

“JAGIIIIIIIIIIII!!”

“Yah Hyunji!!”

“We were worried sick!!”

They all yelled at her as they stopped in front of her. They all caught their breath.

“Are you okay, Honey?” Mrs. Jung worried.

“Jagi, I was looking all over for you,” Taehyung looked like a kicked puppy. Hyunji had to admit that he looked so cute there.

“You didn’t get hurt did you?” Jimin looked worried as he inspected her.

“Ah, I’m fine,” she smiled.

“Good,” Jimin smiled back.

 

Then came Jungkook looking dead serious as he walked through them and stopped in front of Hyunji…

His face looked scared as he pulled her in for a hug.

Hyunji was surprised and blushed.

 Hoseok smiled knowingly.

Mrs. Jung put her hands to her cheek, “Oh my..”

“…You had me worried sick.” Jungkook said quietly.

Hyunji smiled and hugged back, “I’m back.”

Jungkook couldn’t stay mad at her.

Jimin looked at them and had a small smile… but his fist on the side showed otherwise. Yoongi saw this and was amused. Ohhhhhhh, a love triangle?

 

Taehyung looked horror-struck, “Noooooooooooooooo! Hyunji hug me too!”

Hyunji laughed and hugged him.

She then hugged Jimin as he kind of blushed and awkwardly hugged back.

Hyunji hugged everyone.

“Sorry guys. I thought I would have a look around because I was a bit bored haha…” Hyunji scratched her head.

“You can do that, but only with one of us with you, it’s dangerous.” Yoongi said.

“Oh, don’t worry! Baekhyun was with me.” Hyunji said reassuringly.

 

Everyone became quiet…

“What?...” Hyunji said.

Jungkook looked away.

The rest looked frozen.

“Hyunji…” Mr. Jung started, “I would like you to stay away from Baekhyun…”

“What?... Why?” Hyunji was confused.

“I will explain later, but not now…” Mr. Jung said. “Baekhyun is dangerous..”

What?

______

Hope you guys liked this! There'll be more :D

Comment | Review | Subscribe~