GL:2

Dépaysement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seoul, 7:30 in the morning…..

“What in the stars…” I muttered as I slowly became cancious. Beneath me I didn’t feel the nice flowy feeling I usually felt as I awake, and next to me I  didn’t feel the hard body of her annoying husband, Kris. At this realization I opened my eyes, quickly. Sitting up, which in turn actually gave me a huge headache. “What the hellens he never wakes up before me.” I muttered.

Swinging my milky white legs on to the side of the bed I surveyed her room. Blue walls with ceiling that mimicked the sky. The room was pretty plain with a desk full of books, mirror, and clothes rack. It looked depressing even. Don’t take this wrong, though, I seem pretty poised and collected I am losing my shi---mind right now. What is this place even? So common, so cheap. I guess sitting around wouldn’t do much might as well try to find the bathroom so I could clean up. After my shower I took a look around the room again. There were barely any pictures on the counter, and absolutely nothing that would clue you to who this room belongs to.

“Ptch, what is she? Depressed or something?” then a sudden realisation came to me. How about if this wasn’t a girls room? What if this is a guys room and I’m a guy and I just don’t know it?

Nah. It’s alright. It must be just a dream. I AM NOT A PEASANT. I am the daughter of the moon King and Queen. I am a Queen, I am a Queen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter