Try Stopping Us

Try Stopping Us

 

Try Stopping Us!!

“HongKi, stop running so quickly” cried JongHun as he chased after HongKi

“Try stopping me!!” HongKi screamed back laughing.

“HongKi we were suppose to do that interview today, god, be happy MinHwan, JaeJin and SeungHyun are filling up for us.” JongHun said catching up to him.

HongKi slowed down so JongHun could catch up. “JongHun look at the bright side ,we got some quality time together.”

JongHun sighed “ HongKi , we talked about this 100 times already, that I like you but only as a friend and F.T island member , nothing more.”

HongKi pouted “I’ll only go back if you say you like me closer than a friend.”

JongHun thought about it if he was wilily to say the words HongKi always wanted to hear the other F.T island members didn’t have to worry about them and it was his duty as a leader to not make them worry?

“Okay, Okay, I give up, HongKi I love you more than anything else in the world, I think I might die if I don’t have you by my side.” JongHun said rolling his eyes

“We can go back” HongKi smiled jumping on JongHun’s back for a piggy-back  “I wonder how things will go it’s after all SeungHyun’s and someone special’s first meeting together not to mention it’s all going to be on air.”

“Everything’s going to be fine.” JongHun said once again rolling his eyes.

 

In the studio…

“Welcome back everyone to the ‘Five Treasure’s Show’” SeungHyun said mysteriously. “Today we have a special guest, a guest no one would have ever think would have existed if he didn’t exist , someone who lives with music in his heart and with so many girls fainting when they see him. I personally nearly fainted when I heard his name itself but besides from that point…” SeungHyun went on dramatically “…a person that make us need to change this show into the ‘Six Treasure Show’ . Who is this person you may ask, what the hell is going on , why should I care  you may think . Well this person is……”

“Get on with it” MinHwan screamed in the background

“Okay, okay, I was trying to get the listener’s attention. Shehh” SeungHyun said annoyed” So this person is Oh Won Bin. You happy now MinHwan, I said it” SeungHyun yelled back at MinHwan as WonBin got the microphone.

“Hello everyone I’m back did you all miss me” WonBin said to the microphone.

Instantly JaeJin, MinHwan, HongKi and JongHun came in, hugged WonBin and cried.

“We missed you so much.” They all cried together, “Come back to us, we love you.”

“Excuse me people, but what about me?” SeungHyun asked all alone on a sit on the other side of the other side of the studio.

“Whatever.” said HongKi waving his hand at SeungHyun and continued going on how much he missed WonBin.

Instantly SeungHyun sat up, walked to WonBin pushing the rest of F.T island away from WonBin. “WonBin this is war.” SeungHyun declared pointing at WonBin’s face, “I think we should have a contest to see who deserves F.T island!”

“SeungHyun, WonBin already le…” JaeJin commented but before he could say anything else Won Bin accepted the challenge.

“Fine whoever wins will be known as ‘F.T island’s most loved person ‘, who ever loses will be known as ‘F.T island’s rejected person’ and also the person who wins will be ‘JaeJin’s most loved person, agree?” WonBin asked smirking.

“Wait, what does this have to do anything with me?” JaeJin said looking shocked at both of them.

“JaeJin I know you might not know this but I liked you since F.T island was created.” WonBin replied

“Huh…” said JaeJin dumbstruck.

“SeungHyun bit his lips back “You’re not allowed to do plus I already confessed to him when we were in that mansion with SS501 (please read my other fanfic to have the total understanding )

“That why we have we’re having a challenge. Dherr” WonBin said flatly.

“Guys I have something to say first…” JaeJin tried to explain but they completely ignored him.

“Of course” SeungHyun smiled “I’ll choose the first game… a singing contest.” *SeungHyun starts sing’ I’m a singer’

The rest of F.T island *sweatdrop*

“ You call that singing listen to this” WonBin laughed * starts singing ‘Primadonna but instead of the Primadonna part there is JaeJin’s name*

*sweatdrop x2*

JongHun went on to the microphone “We are now accepting calls in see who won, be quick because we’re only asking 5 people.”

But then HongKi butted in “What JongHun means is he secretly loves me” HongKi smiled

JongHun signed “continuing the show we are taking your calls now! Okay first up, Jessica?

“Hi, oh my god am I really on!! Um…hi?”

“Hi Jessica so who do you think should win ?”

“um…ah…MINHWAN!!!”

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

MinHwan ran to the microphone happily “ Really you think so . thank you , thank you.” He smiled.

“Sorry to break your heart but you can only choose between me or WonBin” SeungHyun said taking the microphone off MinHwan.

“Okay, I choose… WonBin because you took the microphone off my Minnie.” She said. SeungHyun instantly hanged up on her.

“Minnie??? MinHwan looks like you’ve got I new nickname” HongKi smiled turning to face MinHwan.

But MinHwan was already fast asleep on the lounge nearby.

“okay let’s make this quick , one word answers.” JongHun announced .” Go!”

“SeungHyun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“SeungHyun totally.”

“I only will love WonBin!”

“ We have come to the last answer with both of our members with 2:2.

“ring…ring…ring…ring”

“ Seung…bin.”

“SeungBin??”

“SeungHyun and WonBin together as one.”

“okay we’ll accept it.” JongHun went on “thankyou for answering, next contest.

“Who’s more handsome!!” WonBin spoke into the microphone “but on the condition that  this is only voted by men.”

“What!!” F.T island exclaimed.

“Meh” WonBin shrugged. “Go”

“SeungHyun.”

“WonBin”

“WonBin”

“SeungHyun”

“ The score right now is the same as before and since they completing each other for JaeJin let’s let him answer .

“I was going to tell you guys before that I had no interest in you guys.” JaeJin sighed.

“Who do you like then?” SeungHyun demanding to know.

“Minnie.”

“Minnie???” JongHun said “But I like him.

“I thought you liked HongKi”

“nope , HongKi likes me.”

“well bye “said JaeJin carrying MinHwan away with JongHun chasing after him who also had WonBin and SeungHyun closely behind.”

So there was only HongKi left in the studio. “That all for today’s show people tune in next time and hear JongHun confess to me, bye!!”

THE END