1/1

Aegyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dowoon let out a sigh as a flash memory of his fans’ request to him to be cute came through his mind. Back then he just smiled and said ‘I’ll work hard’ because he really had no idea how to be all cute. He was the maknae so being cute was supposed to be one of his capabilities. But, how?

He was so caught up in his thought until someone tapped his shoulder, immediately he turned his head. It was Jaehyung.

“Dowoon-ah, what are you doing?”

Looking at Jaehyung, Dowoon realized his eldest hyung was cute, even without he was trying to be. Instead of replying Jaehyung’s question, Dowoon asked him back. “Hyung, how to be cute?” he blurted out.

Jaehyung frowned. “You’re cute enough Dowoon-ah.”

“Um, I mean ... how to do aegyo.”

Aegyo. Jaehyung himself doubting his aegyo’s skill so he shrugged. “Why don’t you ask anyone else? I’m the eldest and not supposed to act cute and do such aegyo.”

The maknae making a sad face. Jaehyung didn’t have the heart to see Dowoon like that. “Ah! I know Dowoon-ah.”

Dowoon blinked. His sadness faded straightaway, eyes shining and sparkling, eager to learn aegyo from his hyung.

“Ne?”

“First, smile.” Jaehyung smiled widely and put his hands on his cheeks, doing boing-boing movement. “Do this and say, Hyung~ am I cute~?”

Wow. It seemed easy and Jaehyung looked more cuter and Dowoon was beyond amazed.

Jaehyung chuckled. He thought Dowoon’s smile, his shyness, or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter