The end of our story

So Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omma??"she answered the call while pulled seatbelt.

"Hi,sweetie."the kind voice of her mother made her smile.

Handing the phone to other hand,setted the seatbelt.

"How are you baby??"

"Good.How about you??Is appa home??"

"We are good,sweetie.I was worry about you."

"why?"she frowned one brow.

"We didn't talk since last week which you left in morning without even saying goodbye to us." She smiled by the remark of her mother.

"Sorry,I was busy."

"Aren't you free today??let's meet."

"Sorry.I'm going somewhere."

"Where??"

"Hyomin's MV shooting sence."

"Ok.take care,baby and send my great to Hyomin."

"Ok.bye." She placed the phone on passanger seat.sighed heavily.

"Go on with this game,Park Hyomin."

 

 

 

 

 

Hyomin was fixing her hair as heard a familiar sound.she stared up just to saw someone that she died to ran to.she was talking and laughing with staff. gosh,how much I miss her laughing...

"Oh.Hyomin comes."One of the staff said,made Eunjung turned to her smiling.

Hyomin surprised.

She is smiling...Does she forgive me??

With a hopefull heart she took steps toward her.

"Hey,Hyomin."Eunjung greated her so friendly.

"U-U-Unnie."she stutterd.

"Your unnie loves you a lot.lucky you."the staff joked.

Hyomin hugged her unnie out of control. "You forgave me,right?I still can try my chance?"she said nonestoply.

"No.Don't even talk about it."Eunjung hissed.

Hyomin pulled back from the hug,stared at Eunjung's fierce eyes.

"so why you come?"Hyomin asked trying to hold her tears.

"For supporting you.Isn't it what friends do for eachother?"she smirked bitterly.

Hyomin opened to say something but then....

"Hyomin,Let's start."

Hyomin nodded to director and walked to shooting sence.

"I said a lot about loving you,but you just heard this??being friends??"

She rapidly wiped the tear to not let others see. She sat on chair waited for song to play.

Eunjung looked at her,seems like all of her body turned to be eyes just for watching her.

She looked so amazing with that red shirt and tight short.her movements was soft and slow. Eunjung's heart pounded so hard against her chest.

clam down..!

That environment was unbearable for her. How can someone be so beauty..?

The song stopped. Hyomin.let out a sigh of tiredness.

"Good job."

She smiled to staffs and bowed. "Thank you."

Her eyes were searching around the place for her. "Where is Eunjung unnie??"she asked her makeuper.

"Rush out minutes ago."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everybody were sitting happily chatting about how perfectly the main track was.

"Our Hyo is amazing."Boram commented.

"I like it very much."Soyeon smiled proud on her member.

"My y unnie."Jiyeon clapped her hands excited.

Qri took glance of Eunjung secretly whom looked so frustrated.

The beauty girl came on her showcase stage again.The fans screaming her name loudly and it felt great to her.She glanced on her members whom were there to give her all support she needed. She wrapped her long and slim fingers around microphon.

"The next song I will performe is a special song for me.I write it by myself.This song is what I kept in my heart for long time.It is for a person whom owns everything that I have and I'm wiling to lose everything just to gain her love. Tonight I wanna confess to you that I am a crazy lover of someone that hate me.I confess that I break her heart,I hurt her unknowenly.confess that I'm a bad lover."She sighed deeply as her lips formed to a bitter smile.

"I don't know hom much it take time...but time is not a matter to me...I can wait for rest of my life just to see she smile at me...a real smile...I wish I can make her trust me again...Wish she believe I love her and never giving up from loving her."holding her tears became more difficult.

"Can you hear me??I won't giving up on you.Know it,I'm not like others."her teary eyes was locked into Eunjung's.

The sound of guitar made everybody ready to hear that feelingful song. Hyomin's sweet sound combined with light melody while that meaningful eye contact was still there.

Before I open my eyes,

I draw your face on the morning light

My day starts like this

With a greeting from you

Soyeon felt a killing lump in .knowing how much it hurts Hyomin was unbearable for her.

Stay With Me this is a song of our story

Stay With Me this is my song for you

I want to scream to you

I think of you

I only think of you

What will happen in our story?

Only both of us don't know

The world will know though

Eunjungs tears rolled down slowly.

Even though I see your face, I want to see you more

I love you, but I want more love

It feels strange I know

But my world is changing

Stay With Me Hope you're feeling the same

Stay With Me It's okay to be slow

Jiyeon reached for Eunjung's hand and held it gently.

I want to scream to you

I think of you

I only think of you

What will happen in our story?

Only both of us don't know

The world will know though

If you think of me occasionally

Please come to me closer

Let's fill happy memories only

I won't be tired. I promise you

despite of her pleading eyes her voice was firm enough to show how serious she is.

Stay With Me

Stay With Me

Stay with me

Stay With Me Woo

Stay With Me Woo

Stay with Me woo

Jiyeon rubbed her unnie hand whom seemed like will explode.

I want to scream to you

I think of you

I only think of you

What will happen in our story?

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter